I still can't fully support Tejal.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Now let me clarify this first. There is no way that I condone Shashwat. He is a spoilt brat. No question about it. He is rude, self-entitled, and inconsiderate. He will get what is coming to him for what he did to Tejal's dad.

However, I still can't fully support Tejal because of her actions in this whole thing. Granted, that her actions were completely in character for her. Impulsive and act-now-think-later attitude.

You don't just go break someone's arm. BUT I am willing to forgive her even for that. What really bugged me what her behaviour during the engagement ceremony. Knowing Sanyukta gave her a second chance, she misbehaved anyway. She literally had to be held back from attacking someone.

I can totally understand Sanyukta not wanting her to be her daughter-in-law...no..just...I didn't find that her behaviour was acceptable. I was fine with the screaming and crying. I totally get that. But when she started getting physical and threatening Shashwat in front of the family...I can't condone that.
Edited by lolo234 - 11 years ago
Hi LOLO.. Nyc name..

See Tejal's attacking Shaswat was never right. Even I had a sheer disapproval to her actions initially. But as you said, she is completely justified in her character. She doesn't believe in discussing and sorting out matters rather she prefers some "dishum-dishum"

U can't support Tejal's violent vibes thats okay (afer all we are the preachers of non-violence 😈), but I guess soon we will get to see a new controlled Tejal. Once she gets married and acquire Sanyukta's company, she will be able to catch hold of her temperament.

We'll see a more arranged and classy Tejal.. 
hey LOLO... hiii...

i too dont support tejal 4 her loud n attacking behaviour... bt in my  POV she's nt completely wrong... she just want 2 prove her father innocent...  (i know her method was wrong..) she was just asking 4 proof frm saswat..she said also "if saswat is ready 2 show d proof.. she' is ready 2 apologize"

n as debalina_paul said "Once she gets married and acquire Sanyukta's company, she will be able to catch hold of her temperament."

in dis whole matter i think only saswat was wrong 2 print false news!!

I too think she didn't have to get physical at the engagement. The office part was accidental, but she should have controlled herself at the party. She said some really good strong points, there was no need for violence.