Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Chandni_11

Chandni_11

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

\

Adaab, welcome and Namaste to my Fan Fic which is called Pyar Zindagi Hai. This is my First Fan Fic ever so if I make any mistakes please forgive me as Insaan se galti hoti hai Sher se to nahin lolz. And please do tell me if I have done/written anything wrong or if you think it needs changing and I wish I live up to everyones expectations. Thanks a lot for your support and I dedicate to my sweet lil sister Sneha and all Kairians.

Character sketch

Kapoor Family

Ambi- played by preeti

Ambi is a simple and a very sweet girl who is 19 years old, she is studying in college and its her last year. She is always seen dreaming about her prince charming. Ambi is the youngest child in her family therefore is most pampered by everyone.

Kashish- Played by Parul chouhan

Kashish is the elder sister of Ambi and the biggest child of Kaushaliya abs Suniel. She is 24 years old and has finished her education in college since she was 20 and after that till know Kashish is helping her father in his shop. Kashish is engaged to a worker in her father's shop names Akash , and doesn't know him as they both are very shy from one another.

Akash- played by Karan Wahi

Akash hails from a middle class family and has 3 siblings'. He is 27 years old and works with Suniel in the kapoor shop which sells all sorts of desi foods including Jalebi, Samosa, pakora, Ladoo , chaat etc. Akash respects Kashish and her family a lot and that's how Suniel got him engaged to his daughter.

Suniel Kapoor

He has 2 daughters Kashish and Ambi . Suniel is a middle aged man who loves his daughters especially Ambi and can do anything for her happiness. He has a small shop which he runs with Akash and Kashish also helps them.

Kaushaliya Kapoor

She Is the wife of Suniel and mother of Kashish and Ambi. Kushaliya takes care of the family and house. She is always against Ambi and scolding her but loves her a lot.

Sharavani Kapoor

Shravani is Suniels sister who earlier got married but got divorced after a month of her marriage so she lives with her older brother and she loves Kashish and Ambi a lot but her favorite one is Ambi, she makes Ambi happy and always fights with Kaushaliya for scolding her.

Kumar Family

Anuj played by Jay

Anuj is a spoilt, rich arrogant yet stylish young man, every girl is after him but he doesn't believe in love. Anuj is 23 years old and is the youngest child in the Kumar family. He however is forced to work in his faher well known Business Company.

Raaj played by Hussain

Raaj is the eldest son and child of his family he is married to Sajni and loves her a lot. He has done an arrange marriage to his father's friends daughter. Raaj is his father's boy and his father is very impressed by him. He is 29 years old.

Sajni played by lali lipstick

She is the wife of Raaj and is the elder bahu of the house. She is very rich but still is very hungry for money therefore married Raaj as their business is india's top and sajni's fathers in no 2.

Preet played by Karan Kundra

Preet is the 2nd

son of Divya and tej. Preet is 26 years old and is unmarried. He is also very spoilt and loves to win everything and has never lost in life. He is also a play boy who uses girls and reats them as tissue paper.

Divya Kumar

Divya is the mother of Anuj. Preet and Raaj. She is a very fashionable lady despite being too old and doesn't care much about her family and care all about her look and herself.

Tej Kumar

Tej Kumar is india.s best business man, everyone is dying to work in his company and is very rich, however he is a very nice man loves his sons a lot especially Raaj , who makes him stand with his head up.

Other Characters

Sonal played by Sara Kahn

Sonal is Ambi's best friend who knows all Ambi's scerests and everything. She is very close to Ambi and also studies in the same class as Ambi.

Rohit

Rohit is Anujs second half they both are best buddies. There nature is similar and he is also spoilt like Anuj

Karan

Karan is the friend of Sonal and Ambi and also goes to same college as the.

Part 1

Pyar Zindagi Hai

Kehti hai duniya jise pyar, nasha hai, khata hai,
Humne bhi kiya hai yaar, isliye hume bhi pata hai,
Milti hai thodi khushiyan zyaada gham,
Par isme thokar khaane ka bhi kuchh alag hi maza hai.

Pyar kya hai????

Ambi….Pyar.. Pyar ek bahot acha aur Khoobsurat ehsas hai, jo hum ko anda kar dita hai, pyar mein sab kuch acha lagta hai Pyar ek acha kwaab hai.. pyar mein hum hai tum ho … pyar zindagi hai.

Anuj… Pyar jaisi cheez exist he nahin kate, pyar sab jhoot hai fareb hai

Karan… Jab pyar hota hai sab kuch badal jata hai, Insaan be badal jata hai.. sab kuch rangeela aur khushboodar lagta hai… mere liye pyar ka best definion Ambi hai

Sonal pyar sab ki zaroorat hai, liken kwab ki duniya jhooti hai, agar kis ko sacha pyar mile uski zindagi haseen ho jati hai

Ambi

Hi, main Ambi hoon ap toh mujhe jante hi honge main har din jagney ke baad yahan hi ati hoon  apse apne dil ki baat likti hoon, mere sapno ke rajkumar ke barey mein, Toh jawab do who kab ayega?? Jab who ayega meri zindagi badal dega, main yeh prathana hamesha karti hoon ke mujhe mere sapno ka rajkumar jaldi mile aur maine jaisey soch aise he ho. Aur mujhe film hero ki tara while gore pe behet kar le chaley. Vaise to Bua ji kehti hai ke mere Rajkumar bahot ameer aur Handsome hoga bilkul film star jaisa.. oh ho 15 minute baki hai aur mujhe college ki liye tayar ho ke nikalna be hoga so im off varna maa mujhe daantegi pir bua ji maa ko danti gi ki kyu woh muje daant rahi hai aur please aisa na ho so main chalti hoon

Ambi ne dairy band ki aur bed ki neechey chupa li.. aur apna dupata pehen ke hall gaye aur sab ka ashirwaad le kar college bag gaye.

Ambi ne white churidaar suit pehna tha jo usey bahot suit kar raha tha , saath mein usne apne baal bande huwey tey aur side pe rake thi, jaise who bus stop mein kari howey bus agay thi , aur ambi behet gye. Bohot bheer thi bus mein aur ambi ko utarne mein bohot der lagi aur jab woh college pounchi 10 minute late thi, jaise who bari apne class ke aur peechey se usne ms Madhu ki awaz suni mr albert se baat karti huwey, ambi ms madhu se pehley bhaag ke class mein jaa ke apni best friend sonal ke saath behet gaye.

Sonal- Aj pir late ho ambi, ap kabhi time pe nahin ati yaar, shukar hai aj bach gayi varna apki kher nahin hoti.

Ambi-bas be kar na yaar, bach to ghaye. Aur yeh apna lecture apne paas he rakna mujhe nahin suna yeh bakwas.

Sonal- sun na Ambi sab keh rahi hai aj ek naya Larka join karega jo kafi rich hai aur bahot handsome hai, kya pata who apka rajkumar ho?

Ambi- Mera rajkumar ahra gehra nahin hoga woh crore mein ek heera hoga jo har larki ki khwaab hogi , jab who chelega sab larkiyan dikti hi reh jaye gi.

Sonal- Choro na yaar yeh sapno ki duniya apko pata hai hum middle class larkiya ko kabhi bhi ek rich karka nahin milega.

Ambi- who ayega zaroor ayega, mere sapne zaroor purey honge mujhe poora barosa hai, mere saath meri puri family ka ashirwaad aur saath hai aur jab mere sapne poorey honge main sab ko dikoungi yahni apko aur meiri maa aur didi ko ke hum middle class larkiya be sapne dek sakte hai aur poorey bhi ho sakte hai.

The end.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

d_spicyPavitramariyakamranAlisha_01Vinder90Madhura2105Parijatrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AmBuj FF.. Pyar Zindagi hai!!!" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Lol the first FF of kairi forum.. Will comment on FF

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alisha_01

d_spicy

Groupbie

d_spicy

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
great work chandni diClap...this was the most awaited FF and finally u made it in a very distinctive way as alwaysEmbarrassed...lovely piece of work..thank u so much for making me happy with your awesome posts di...appreciating ur tremendous effort behind this FF dear..dedicating this FF to me? no didi...i don't think i deserve thisDisapprove...it was such a splendid work which was an outcome of ur individual effortSmile...again u made me so proud of u di...Hug

Alisha_01

Alisha_01

Goldie

Alisha_01

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Very nice ff di
Loved every bit of it
I really liked the way u started it, it was awesome n very interesting.
U always shock me di, Kasam se it's the best ff I have ever read And please do carry on I'll b waiting very eagerly got part 2
N good that u presented Jay as rich and stylish as he looks much better stylish then his boring look. I really adore Ambi's character plz update quickly my sweet di

And I very jelous of u Sneha u get all attention from CHandni di, n it's dedicated to u , I wanna kill u Sneha

Edited by Alisha_01 - 25 July 2012 at 8:05am

d_spicy

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
 Clap Clap Clap ClapClap 
first FF on the Kairee Forum, , i will add it to the SS/DD/OS collections post I made. .   and link to IT. . Big smile 

and congratulations on your first FF. . wonderful work. .  and great start. . . I will join in with a SS soon once my writing mood kicks in. . Big smile

Chandni_11

Chandni_11

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks bhavya, Sneha, alisha and vinder for your wonderful comments u all make me feel very happy and I wish I live up to all of your expectations.

Chandni_11

Chandni_11

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d_spicy

great work chandni diClap...this was the most awaited FF and finally u made it in a very distinctive way as alwaysEmbarrassed...lovely piece of work..thank u so much for making me happy with your awesome posts di...appreciating ur tremendous effort behind this FF dear..dedicating this FF to me? no didi...i don't think i deserve thisDisapprove...it was such a splendid work which was an outcome of ur individual effortSmile...again u made me so proud of u di...Hug

Thanks alot for your wonderful comment Sneha. N I'm very happy that u liked it now I wish my ff goes well in the future and it lives up to your expectations. I have dedicated this to you and you do deserve it as you give me hopes, u encourage and tell me that I can do it which made me write this ff so it deff goes to u for all ur sweet advise n u make me very proud, I'm proud that I've got a sister like u

d_spicy

Chandni_11

Chandni_11

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alisha_01

Very nice ff di
Loved every bit of it
I really liked the way u started it, it was awesome n very interesting.
U always shock me di, Kasam se it's the best ff I have ever read And please do carry on I'll b waiting very eagerly got part 2
N good that u presented Jay as rich and stylish as he looks much better stylish then his boring look. I really adore Ambi's character plz update quickly my sweet di

And I very jelous of u Sneha u get all attention from CHandni di, n it's dedicated to u , I wanna kill u Sneha

Thanks for commenting on my ff, I'm really happy to hear that u really liked my ff, n i will update soon after I finish my next post. I also love u Alisha n I'm both of your di n plz don't kill Sneha if she not here I'll die n if I'll fie u won't live so plz don't kill my jaani.

d_spicy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.