Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
hey guys...
just saw today epi so thought to pen in down...not entirely scened as it was in today epi...a few changes i have done...

My IMMATURE Wife
Entering into the hospital with a wide smile...Well thats what I have became after i got her in my Life, My jhalli, pagli wife Nidhi. Her antique moments where somewhere irritates me, on the other hand will show me how much she cared and loved me..

I truly can't call her immature at all...just seeing the way she handled malika's incident...she forgive her simply...Jut like that...even after knowing that Malika tried to kill her...how blind-folded i was with my friendship that i preferred it over the girl, my wife, who trust me over her life...my 12 years Friendship wasn't strong enough as much as this few months relationship I shared with Nidhi...and all that is cause of the LOVE, she bring into my life.

After wishing few nurses, wardboys, inters and my fellow doctors a great morning, i reached to my cabin to check my today's appointments but then again, Nidhi's lovely face flashed infront of my eyes just as i hold my diary to read my schedule. The night before was so pure, so passionate, so intimate that i could hardly get her out from my system. Truly, she showered her love over me saying me a proper thanx for the dance piece i performed on anjie's sangeet just to cheer up my wife. Only...If only it wouldn't have been Anjie's Haldi today, i would rather had thought of the idea to skip my work to spend a blissful day with my wife. I just hate haldi...it was enough i get through that torcher Armaan's mother and her friends did to me at our wedding to invite myself at another one...

It was nearly time for my first appointment of the day so getting into the washroom, i give myself a last look...just to ensure that my facial expressions wont show any imaginative or dreamy state. Just then my eyes fell on my tie who just so absentmindedly she corrected into the morning while trying to make me...almost pleading me to go with her to anjie's place..."God!! She is with me everywhere...Nidhi, You have captured my heart before...now even you are attacking my mind, not that i mind...but its getting hard staying away from you"... laughing at my own ogling state i came out, pacifying myself saying "Ashutosh, she is your wife...you will see her back home in the night" Oh but again, its too much time to that

After getting through few appointments, now it was time for a little break when i got the call from Chote Sarkar, telling me that Nidhi slipped in anjie's house and got a sprain in her foot...My whole world seems to cease just hearing Nidhi's Ohhh and Ahhh pain bearing voice...Anjie later on told me that as they were about to take her to the doctor, Nidhi again slipped that hurt her knee and showed her concern that Nidhi might have a fracture in her foot...I had to leave to see my wife...The last thing, i wanna see is her, in pain. But right then I got a call from reception, asking me to come to emergency dep to see a patient and being professional, it was my duty to see my patient first.

While inspecting the patient, my whole mind and heart attention was diverted to think about Nidhi that my intern has to call me thrice to show me patient reports and thankfully, it was a minor case of asthma and after ensuring that the proper treatment was provided to the patient, I rushed outside to my car and was off to see my wife.

Reaching Anjie's home, I was received by Chote Sarkar who was about to take me to Nidhi but was interrupted in the hallway by DB and Shyama Aunty who welcomed me with bright smiles that left me truly confused...As i was about to ask about Nidhi's state, CS cut me in between saying how shy i am...that blow my mind...WHAT THE HECK was going on...I was being told that Nidhi is in such a bad state and there the ladies are smiling widely and DB, who cares for Nidhi more than her mother would have, was first time praising my presence instead of getting hyped about Nidhi...but before i could inquire some more, Anjie came and said that Nidhi is calling me and took me to her room.

Seeing her laying on the bed...Her face, truly reflecting the pain she was going through...squeezed my heart and reaching to her, i sit beside to ask. "How the hell this happened?" but Nidhi was just whining in pain while Anjie replied me "how could she say anything Jeeja g...Even i myself is shattered to think why this happened on such a auspicious day of my life" her general concern was enough to not blame her for not looking after my wife properly... they are just like sisters...and anjie seemed seriously disturbed by Nidhi's condition. "Nidhi, where are you feeling pain?" Nidhi cried in pain as i touched her shoulder while anjie again replied "Dont ask jeeja g where she is feeling pain...ask where she is not feeling pain" and my doctor mind was at it work while my loved filled heart was praying for Nidhi's betterment. I placed my hand on her hand, elbow, knee while she was whining, wiggling in my arms. Her one hand moved up to my shoulder as if to grip it to slow down her pain but she didn't hold it. I was just busy in examining when i felt Nidhi's hand brushed my cheek leaving something wet on my face and her whining sound to was replaced with a grin as i looked up her face with a shock expression. There she was sitting with a smirk showing me her haldi filled fingers while CS and anjie were laughing at my back...her face challenging me with a I-GOT-YOU look and i felt foolish of myself to get trapped into this non-sense...

"Was that a joke?" anger filled me as my mind quickly run-up the sequence and i quickly get up...The laughter that erupted a lil back was downed hearing my shrill voice...nidhi's smirk was quickly over shadowed by fear now seeing my anger filled face and she got up from the bed making anjie stand beside her for support. "Are you out of your mind Nidhi? There i left a patient in emergency on a quick note just to get here to see you...and all what i get to see is that a silly prank is being getting played here...are you so immature?" Nidhi's eyes were quickly filled with tears...Anjie to save Nidhi started "Jeeja g...it was all my plan" but my raised up hand stopped her to say anything further. Seeing the situation, Anjie nudged CS and get out from the room leaving us alone. While i keep looking at her with impatience to hear her answer, all i see is a head bowed Nidhi and all i heard is her sobbing voice.

My heart melted instantly hearing that slow voice as she raised up her finger to rub her nose, I sigh and moved up to engulfed her in a hug. Feeling my arms around her, she shattered and cried. "I...a.am...so...sorry" she said between her tears as my grip got tighter around her and one of my hand rubbed her back in order to relax her. "I ju...just wanted...you  to be here with me" *CRY* her tears were absorbing in my shirt. "Anjie wanted her jeeja g...so we just..." she stopped as i just cupped her face in my hands and wiped her tears with my thumb. "Its ok Nidhi...but promise me you will never play a joke on your well-being or life ever again" she was intently looking in my eyes through her teary one's. "I can't explain how much it shattered me to hear your paining voice...to imagine you in that state...and more over thinking that i wasn't there to hold you...I felt like cursing myself" and her fingers covered my mouth as she shook her head. "Never...please just never curse yourself ever" and seeing the love in her eyes, my lips turned into a smile as i kissed her fingers and hold her hand to placed it to my heart. "You stay here Nidhi...I just know that if anything ever happened to you, my heart would even not able to make it...today's experience and my heart condition was enough to tell me that" And she moved forward and placed her lips on to the place, i placed her hand on before to kiss it. "And i will never let that happen ever in my life" and she hugged me closely and i just know that may be my wife is a lil immature, but her love is just soo pure...

DO COMMENT PLEASEEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by cool_SK - 25 July 2012 at 1:55am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

AditiDrash.guptaYessopvanillaflowers12548Shobha4496ZedZee92aarundhatiPoonamTmyeraPooja_0910TANHA_Hjayasree.raobusybee..shaz2009HanishadeviChitaRK-_-PopCorn-_-.vrshn.cherry227LibraAazeen02niniborn2rulenature2mudraswathirabzonedge

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: My IMMATURE Wife (Ashu POV)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Wow ana... U've summed up the feeling from ashu's pov... I hope they make up as sweetly as u wrote in the next epi... Nyc work...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvKrithikabusybee..Libra..oneOone..

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Wow.that was beautiful.
Plz continue.Smile

Edited by Libra - 24 July 2012 at 6:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvKrithika..oneOone..

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
That was really beaautifully written,,,you have sun=mmed up Ashu's feelings in such a beautiful manner.Loved the changes you made,hopefully we get to see something like this in the actual episode instead of Ashu in full on gussa mode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvKrithikabusybee....oneOone..

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Wow ana... U've summed up the feeling from ashu's pov... I hope they make up as sweetly as u wrote in the next epi... Nyc work...

thanku soo much aazeenBig smileBig smile
well the much they hav stretched Mallika's topic, i sriously don't want the small stupid fights to extend themselves to such a great extent that it destroy ashni\s charm...Embarrassed

Originally posted by Libra

Wow.that was beautiful.
Plz continue.Smile

thanku so much dear...but thats the end for nowEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by shaz2009

That was really beaautifully written,,,you have sun=mmed up Ashu's feelings in such a beautiful manner.Loved the changes you made,hopefully we get to see something like this in the actual episode instead of Ashu in full on gussa mode.

well i really want them to be a lil sharmofy remembering there close moments which i hardly see after there HM make-out sceneLOLLOLLOL ashu looks cute shying naWink otherwise gussa is now a days 24/7 up on his nose other than constant hugs they are having in every epi from last weekWinkWink

LuvKrithikabusybee..

LuvKrithika

LuvKrithika

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Lovely. Ramadan Blushingbut really like to read. I am joking.
Plz continue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..Shee_xaan..oneOone..

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Hey Ana..It was Beautiful...Whole Concept and Ashu's Reaction...Well written Dear...Thumbs Up

busybee....oneOone..

busybee..

IF-Dazzler

busybee..

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Wow Ana it's really nice Day Dreaming
Clap   Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oneOone..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top