Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Another topic LOL I think everyone would agree on this Embarrassed

Well, let's see... Just two episode have aired as of now and everyone is getting crazy over it! Lots of people have started liking ! The forum it'self is so active! Over 90 topics. Can you believe that?!!! To top it all, the already rocking chemistry between all the couple shown so far! And the characterization sense of each individual has been shaped up so perfectly that I go in awe state each time. Don't know how many times I must have watched the two episodes already. 

Yes, I was expecting a lot from this show and turns out... I got even more than what I thought of as 'high expectation' Just wishing the team ALL THE BEST and hope they keep on rocking each and every episode!! 

Word of advice: Please do not go trying to experiment something and end up spoiling it Embarrassed We all have high hopes up with this new youth show! Everyone is doing fabulous and keep up the outstanding work TBP team Clap

-Khushi. 

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyasandytusheRoshni.xHudaakKunalrocks---Shweta---StolenKiss.*mystic.moon*100littledevilskrittika23sujana9ShrutikaSwaRon-Hudi-maraudersoni595RKDramebaaz-KimSungHyun-ZaYaHoliclostmymusic.Enduranceepiphany.Zehnaseeb.The007Shivani__Sneha__-Jwalamukhi-.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2 days and such a craze!" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
I sooo agree wit u dis shw iz drivin us craaazyyy Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kunalrocks-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tabzy

Yes Tabzy! I have gone complete nuts on each and every one!! 

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Yes Tabzy! I have gone complete nuts on each and every one!!

me jus droolin overr KD Embarrassed Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

me jus droolin overr KD Embarrassed Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

KD... complete hot guy.. and his attitude Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

Honestly, like I said.. I'm falling for all the characters.. whether they're a girl or boy Tongue 

Tabzy

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
I can't remember any other show of the same category appealing to me in the very first two episodes like this before. Neither REMIX nor D3. I just hope TBP maintain the current level of charm. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kunalrocks---Shweta---sujana9-Araina-

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
khushi I just sooo agree wid u...v r going crazy...though I some how relate d show wid mohabbatien as junglee gonna enters like raj Aryan malhotra... :D ;)
KD's character is some how resemble to alekh frm left right left bt still I loving dis...:P
seriously expecting lot frm d show...all d bst...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9marauder-Araina-

Zehnaseeb.

IF-Sizzlerz

Zehnaseeb.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
i hope TBP continues to entertain us like this..

-Araina-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.