Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Ok this is something totally out of the blue.LOL I wanted to write something very light hearted and added my two favorite actors (Mahira Khan and Karan Tacker)  Check my sig for their picturesEmbarrassed

PMs Later

Enjoy Reading =)

"theek hai to aaj raat khana main banaonga!" he remembered the challenge he took a few minutes ago as he marched back and forth in his room, repeatedly squeezing his fist from the other hand, and lips twitching every now and then while he muttered some jumbled words under his breath

ab kia karoon ab kia karoon ab kia karoon

Just then the imaginary light bulb turned yellow and he ran to get his cell phone. He dialed her number from the speed dial and mentally yelled at her for not picking up right away.

He hung up on getting no response and left to check some recipes on Google.

After wandering around for fifteen minutes, he finally decided what to make, forgetting that he wasn't some professional chef that he needn't waste time here and there deciding what to make. Smart choice would be to pick a simple and easy dish.

After deciding finally what he'd make he tiptoed to the kitchen with his iPad and stared at the neatly cleaned and organized kitchen in despair.

So much organization, now the task would be even harder.

Organization was never the best friend of Karan when it came to finding things. He preferred piles instead of stacks and  mess instead of organization. And this place was exactly opposite to what he preferred: too much organization.

Scratching his forehead he scrolled down the page on his device and started looking for the similar ingredients listed on the webpage.

After an hour of experimenting, tripping, dripping spilling, he finally gave up and reached for his cell phone to dial her number.

Just as he was about to press the green button the phone rang and he picked up.

"Haan bolo" he said as he took a sigh of relief when the caller ID flashed Mahira on the screen, feeling relieved as he knew his helpline was here

"tum ne phone kia tha, kia kaam tha? Ive been calling you for the past fifteen minutes" she said a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"haan wo...do minute" he tried to find the right words at the same time searching for the grater he had taken out of the cabinet a minute ago.

"and by the way your voice sounds horrible on the voicemail" she said making a disgusting face at the other end.

"meri awaaz baad mein analyze karlena pehli meri help karo, im in some serious mess" he said, worried as he still couldn't find the grater in the messy kitchen. Not caring a bit about the compliment he had just received. Normally he would have given a return compliment but right now he was too busy messing around, and multitasking is something he never excelled at.

After telling her the whole taking-the-wrong-challenge story she continued after laughing at his silliness for a good fifteen minutes.

"to kia zaroorat thi itna bada challenge lene ki" she said as she mocked his so called courage that landed himself in a big mess. Now he couldn't back off as it was the question of his ego. How could he. Typical men.

"zinagi mein pehli baar kadam rakha hai kitchen mein aur who bhi chale itni complicated dish banane, kis dunya mein ho bhai" she said taking full advantage of his situation.

"dekho mera mazak baad mein uda lena pehle meri help karo" he said making a puppy face which could not be seen but she could hear it in his voice.

She knew giving instructions on the phone would be as useless as him right now, so without second thoughts she drove to his place in sheer excitement of witnessing the very scene with her own eyes.

Her eyes popped out and she instantly broke into the fits of laughter after finally giving up on controlling her amusement.

He laughed a bit as he realized what a fool he looked like covered in flour, eggs and tomato paste.

"I knew you were useless but this messy I hadn't expected" she said moving around inspecting the kitchen as she saw egg shells, damaged cans of beans, and the bag of flour, whose most of the content was on his hair and the side of his face, than in the bag itself.

He rolled his eyes as she kept teasing him.

"okay now help me?" he said being fed up at her nonsense at this time.

"so what are you making? Or rather trying to make?" not being able to get out of the moment she teased a little more as she checked his iPad for the most complicated dish he had picked to make.

"yeh bohat difficult hai kuch easy pick karma padega," she touched a few letters to find the easiest and yet classy dish. Typical Mahira. Classy and Simple.  

"okay to tum yeh bana lo, its not too hard and I will help you ok" she said showing him the recipe while her eyes wandered around the kitchen to look if she could spot some ingredients right away.

"Awsome!" he said excitedly like a five year old who had just been gifted his favorite car.

After an hour the kitchen was clean and both were engrossed with garnishing the dish they had just made. She made sure the entire cutlery was in order, and found the appropriate pyrex to display the dish.

"okay its ready to be served" she said while laying a mint leaf on top.

"thanks Mahira!" he said while taking out the drinking glasses.

"thanks se kaam nahi chalega you owe me" she said as she poured the drinks in the glasses.

"oh my god not again" he freaked as he remembered the last time when he "owed" her and what had happened.

"what? Main tumhare liye itna kuch karoon aur tum? Dost bhi hain to aise" she said showing her mock disappointment while she pointed at him with the five fingers of her left hand.

"okay fine what do you want?"

sheesh! Look at the amount of emotional blackmailing.

After another fifteen minutes of bickering she had finally convinced him to accompany her on this party she really wanted to go to but didn't want to go alone and Karan being Karan was too adamant, but she had her ways too.

With that the two enjoyed dinner with the whole family, while the top secret remained between the two as the whole family gasped in surprise of his sudden newfound talent.

Edited by -Grace- - 25 July 2012 at 2:32am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrtinaaa_mnhsAvi64-Manal.A---Iqra--InvisibleSmileSmileyStarShiningStar18Gurmeet4Drashtiangelic shazOnlyHope

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Challenge Taken" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

||Writing Index||

Ashar- Khirad One Shots

Arnav-Khushi One Shots

Other One Shots Completely Imagination Based

Like this post if you are on my buddy list and would like to receive PMs for future written updates and Buddy me AND like this post if you are not on my Buddy list already. Thank You.

Note: If you are NOT on my Buddy List you will NOT be getting PMs and even if you dont Buddy me and Like this post you will get PMs, Buddying me will just make my life easierLOL

Edited by -Grace- - 24 July 2012 at 3:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Avi64--Iqra--

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Res

-Edit-

First and foremost, I LOVE how you kept the bond to just friendship. That was beautiful.
So many times in life, not every relationship needs a name. Neither does every bond have to be love only, which you portrayed perfectly here.
The moments were too cute.
& aye haye Karan's way too adorable and Mahira..awww classy and simple. Yep. That's what she is! :D

Write moree of these random moment stuff <3

Edited by OnlyHope - 30 July 2012 at 11:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Grace-

InvisibleSmile

IF-Rockerz

InvisibleSmile

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
reserved

EDITED

awww, this is too cute iqra. I love how you portrayed their equation as friends here and these careless moments becoming memories. Too cute. And Wahhh, you took mahira and Karan together, now i am just trying to imagine them togetherDay Dreaming they would look awesome.

wonderful, wonderful, wonderful OS :D
write more on them and this invaluable friendship.

Edited by InvisibleSmile - 25 July 2012 at 9:34pm

-Grace-

-Manal.A-

IF-Dazzler

-Manal.A-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
That was so adorable!!!
I loved it to bits! Keep writing such stuff...I love reading them!

Manal<3

-Grace-

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InvisibleSmile

reserved

EDITED

awww, this is too cute iqra. I love how you portrayed their equation as friends here and these careless moments becoming memories. Too cute. And Wahhh, you took mahira and Karan together, now i am just trying to imagine them togetherDay Dreaming they would look awesome.

wonderful, wonderful, wonderful OS :D
write more on them and this invaluable friendship.

SHIZZZ??? havent seen u in a while=O

Thank you so much for commenting and liking means alot really

and yah i was trying something different like something out of the normal PH made couples and story lines lol

Thanks again and im really glad you liked them will deffinitely write more on them Big smile

InvisibleSmile

Avi64

Goldie

Avi64

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
sweet and enjoyable Smile

-Grace-

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18