Harry Potter

DOTW: Which HP Book Is Your Favorite and Why? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

cutiepie12

Goldie

cutiepie12

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
hey damiinnniii...whts up???

HP books are all y super fav Heart
still if i had to choose between them i wud prefer Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets and ofcourse Harry Potter and the deathly hallows Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samruthaVarunKiBiwi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW: Which HP Book Is Your Favorite and Why? (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TimenTIMEagain

TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
All books are my fav but especially parts 3, 5 and part 7

samruthaVarunKiBiwi

neha_bbsr2005

IF-Rockerz

neha_bbsr2005

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Tough question LOL LOL

I love all the books and its really hard to decide which is my most fav Embarrassed

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone - Because everything started there.. The trio's friendship and first year in Hogwarts Smile

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets - Ron rescuing Harry, Dobby, Harry fighting the basillisk and Tom Riddle, Hagrid's part too, Polyjuice Potion, Lockhart LOL LOL, the strengthening of the trio's friendship Smile

Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban - I think everything in this book.. From Dementors to Sirius to Divination to Lupin to Buckbeak to Ron and Hermione bickering because of Scabbers and Crookshanks LOL Everything Embarrassed

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire - The triwizard tournament, Cedric Embarrassed LOL, Harry escaping Voldemort..

Harry Potter and The Order of Phoenix - Dumbledore's army, Centaurs kidnapping Umbridge LOL LOL.. This book was really touching..

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - The Unbreakable Vow, Horcruxes, Learning about Tom Riddle's past, Prof Slughorn LOL.. The last chapter made me cry.. Dumbledore's death was devastating..

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows - I have no words for this book.. This book showed how strong the trio's friendship is.. I loved everything in this book.. This book has my most fav chapter from the series.. The Prince Tales..

samruthaVarunKiBiwi

ZaYa_Beintehaa

IF-Stunnerz

ZaYa_Beintehaa

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Great discussion starter Damini! 

My favourite is Deathly Hallows without a doubt!Smile So much action and adventure, it really captures your attention! Big smile

samruthaVarunKiBiwi

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Well ,my favorite book is #7, because it was an epic end. It contained everything. It was full of action, danger always hanging above their heads. Ups and downs of the friends on their mission, laughter and fights. So many loose ends tied up. Background of Dumbledore. And my favorite part, The Prince's Tale. At last we took a peek behind those cold eyes of Snape. People died, it was emotional too. Voldemort thinking too much of himself that loyalties of Death Eaters died, which contributed to his demise. This book brought together everything!

My ranking of the series:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samruthaneha_bbsr2005VarunKiBiwi

ClumsyLilGirl

ClumsyLilGirl

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
I loved goblet of fire, and the last book! :)
An another one which i really love is the prisoner of Azkaban, because of the growing relationship between harry and sirius!
Many don't like it that much! :(

Edited by ClumsyLilGirl - 10 August 2012 at 5:03am

samruthaVarunKiBiwi

samrutha

IF-Dazzler

samrutha

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
My fav in the movies would be Part 1,3 - coz love budding frnship of Harry, Ron, hermoine... Big smilend in the third love the picturisation.. all Parts wud be good but somethin exceptional In part I & III Embarrassed

My fav in the Books would be Part 1,7 and almost each n every books.. hv become a die hard fan of J.K.R after readin the books..Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VarunKiBiwi

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Its really really really tough to choose...but i guess i liked DH and HBP the most. The tied all the loose ends and made it the picture very clear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VarunKiBiwi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top