Harry Potter

DOTW: Which HP Book Is Your Favorite and Why? - Page 2

neha_bbsr2005 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Tough question πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I love all the books and its really hard to decide which is my most fav 😳

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone - Because everything started there.. The trio's friendship and first year in Hogwarts 😊

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets - Ron rescuing Harry, Dobby, Harry fighting the basillisk and Tom Riddle, Hagrid's part too, Polyjuice Potion, Lockhart πŸ˜† πŸ˜†, the strengthening of the trio's friendship 😊

Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban - I think everything in this book.. From Dementors to Sirius to Divination to Lupin to Buckbeak to Ron and Hermione bickering because of Scabbers and Crookshanks πŸ˜† Everything 😳

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire - The triwizard tournament, Cedric 😳 πŸ˜†, Harry escaping Voldemort..

Harry Potter and The Order of Phoenix - Dumbledore's army, Centaurs kidnapping Umbridge πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.. This book was really touching..

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - The Unbreakable Vow, Horcruxes, Learning about Tom Riddle's past, Prof Slughorn πŸ˜†.. The last chapter made me cry.. Dumbledore's death was devastating..

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows - I have no words for this book.. This book showed how strong the trio's friendship is.. I loved everything in this book.. This book has my most fav chapter from the series.. The Prince Tales..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great discussion starter Damini! 

My favourite is Deathly Hallows without a doubt!😊 So much action and adventure, it really captures your attention! πŸ˜ƒ
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well ,my favorite book is #7, because it was an epic end. It contained everything. It was full of action, danger always hanging above their heads. Ups and downs of the friends on their mission, laughter and fights. So many loose ends tied up. Background of Dumbledore. And my favorite part, The Prince's Tale. At last we took a peek behind those cold eyes of Snape. People died, it was emotional too. Voldemort thinking too much of himself that loyalties of Death Eaters died, which contributed to his demise. This book brought together everything!

My ranking of the series:
ClumsyLilGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved goblet of fire, and the last book! :)
An another one which i really love is the prisoner of Azkaban, because of the growing relationship between harry and sirius!
Many don't like it that much! :(Edited by ClumsyLilGirl - 11 years ago
samrutha thumbnail
My fav in the movies would be Part 1,3 - coz love budding frnship of Harry, Ron, hermoine... πŸ˜ƒnd in the third love the picturisation.. all Parts wud be good but somethin exceptional In part I & III πŸ˜³

My fav in the Books would be Part 1,7 and almost each n every books.. hv become a die hard fan of J.K.R after readin the books..πŸ€—
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its really really really tough to choose...but i guess i liked DH and HBP the most. The tied all the loose ends and made it the picture very clear.
Varun.srk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
4 th one
can't reason
bt it's the most exciting,happy and sad book too
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
All. But mostly HP AND THE Order of The Phoenix because I bawled like a baby when Harry lost Sirius. I literally started sobbing.
devilish_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Favourite has to be book 7 it just leaves me awe struck at how jo planned it so gracefully and all the mysteries r revealed even the one's not mentioned in the book but i love book two also and ofcourse the first one too it's where all the magic began the others just kind off to painful for me to cope with they were so well written and the deaths effected me so much that those books r the ones i hesitate to read :p
Sayali_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I like all HP books but my fav is harry potter and chamber of secrets because in that book was very exciting and interesting...