The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

Ranveer and Kiya

ZaYaHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaYaHolic
ZaYaHolic

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
I wonder what kind of relationship do they share?
ranveer is a guy who always flirts wiv every girls so does he flirts wiv Kiya?
and according to Ranveer's promo he has dated all da girls in the college, i really hope he and kiya didnt date eachotherConfused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

marauderZehnaseeb.The007Shivanilostmymusic...DamonCrazy..-Araina--Jwalamukhi-

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Nah, i dont think so. Ranveer is the type who would date those use and throw kinda like girls. Kiya doesnt seem his type. She is furiously independent and kinda like a Diva. Ranveer is that kind of playboy who likes challenging girls. He is more easy going type, who would charm the girls with a smile or a song. And i get the feeling Kiya hates their group. So no, i dont they are much close to date or anything.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilsZehnaseeb.The007ShivaniZaYaHolic-Jwalamukhi-

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling that Ranveer and Kiya didn't date each other because Kiya, no matter how much a diva she is, she likes a long lasting relationship which Ranveer is soo not fond of.

So I guess they never dated cuz according to me, Ranveer likes girls who are easy to guess and easily fall head over heels in love with him, rather then those he has to work hard to get.Ermm Am I making sense?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHoliclostmymusic...DamonCrazy..The007Shivani

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Well I don't think either would dare to cross others path. Both are fiercely independent and strong character with complete measure of their hotness and sexuality. And they both know how to use their charm for maximum benefit. So they basically would cancel each other abiltites. So according to me they would like maintain a distance. Although they could be friend. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

The007ShivaniZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..BrashCandy-Jwalamukhi-

Zehnaseeb. IF-Sizzlerz
Zehnaseeb.
Zehnaseeb.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
i think noErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolicThe007Shivani

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
I think not... Kiya isn't the type of girl who has short relationships even though she's a diva. We all know she has a soft side to her and is very vulnerable... Plus, in the first episode, she had called them 'idiots' I have a feeling no one is really 'friends' with kiya from the group we have... Yea, they all know each other but Im curious to know if anyone is friends with Kiya or not seeing that she called them 'idiots' LOL

ZaYaHolicThe007Shivani

ZaYaHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaYaHolic
ZaYaHolic

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

I think not... Kiya isn't the type of girl who has short relationships even though she's a diva. We all know she has a soft side to her and is very vulnerable... Plus, in the first episode, she had called them 'idiots' I have a feeling no one is really 'friends' with kiya from the group we have... Yea, they all know each other but Im curious to know if anyone is friends with Kiya or not seeing that she called them 'idiots' LOL
i also wanna see if she has any friends or not, i really hope she does has oneCry

The007Shivani-Araina-

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

I also think that she is a lone ranger. But any way Panchi will be friends with her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The007Shivani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index