Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

India-Forums

Calling all EDSKHPHians

loveleen12 Goldie
loveleen12
loveleen12

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Hi, I am Loveleen and this is my first post on this forum. I have been watching this show from the beginning. I have noticed that this forum doesn't have much activity, I am sure that there are many talented members out there that can change this. I will try and do as much as I can, but I need your help. You can see that other forums have lots of writers, lots of vm makers, sig makers and that contributes to forum activity. I went on youtube one day and I couldn't find a single vm on Anijal, Sushila-Binoy, the family or the show itself. I don't know how to make vms or I would, but there are probably lots of you who know how to but haven't been motivated to make some. It would be great if you could and we would all appreciate it. I, however, am told that I am a good writer so I will try to write OS, SS, FFs as much as I can and update them here. You all can write stories as well for us to enjoy. We have to try if we genuinely want to make our forum and show successful.

Thank YouBig smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

priky_92aisha.damorraj-avinKiranSonu1birju4babyThamanna85ArnavKiiDeewaniGuggulashy924Madhura2105-Chandramukhi-ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Nice post and I agree.

I do write OS, FFs and SS, and also make VMs.

I will be going on vacation for two weeks starting Thursday, so I have not had a chance to do anything, but once I return I will try to come up with something.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorraj-avinArnavKiiDeewaniGuggulashy924Madhura2105

Thamanna85 Goldie
Thamanna85
Thamanna85

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I don't know how to make pics and vms and things. But I love writing, so I'll try and do some writing. Give me an idea and I'll write something soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorraj-avinArnavKiiDeewaniGuggul

raj-avin Senior Member
raj-avin
raj-avin

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Hello Loveleen,
yes we will try our best.i think as track gets interstg,there is more scope for more posts and imaginations.hope trps also boost side by side.

aisha.damorArnavKiiDeewaniGuggulashy924

ashy924 IF-Dazzler
ashy924
ashy924

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
this is a very nice opinion of yours...dont know how to make creations/pics but wouldnt mind writing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorArnavKiiDeewaniGuggul

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Sorry Loveleen, I cannot contribute any vm, ff, os, siggies, creative posts to increase activities.

I'm the stupidest, most unimaginative and uncreative person of all. So forget about my contribution part. 

The only thing I can do is I can open and comment on every post, like them, view the pictures in gallery and comment.. Tongue

raj-avinArnavKiiDeewaniMadhura2105-Chandramukhi-

aisha.damor Senior Member
aisha.damor
aisha.damor

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Sorry Loveleen, I cannot contribute any vm, ff, os, siggies, creative posts to increase activities.

I'm the stupidest, most unimaginative and uncreative person of all. So forget about my contribution part. 

The only thing I can do is I can open and comment on every post, like them, view the pictures in gallery and comment.. Tongue

yaar i think we are sisters frm past life (LOL LOL )... i too dont know how 2 write.. OS, SS, FF etc...dont know A B C of vm and siggie making...( how dumb of me!! )Ouch

the only thing i can do is comment, like and open a post (thank god kuch to aata hai...LOL )

@loveleen- i hope talented forum members will soon cum up wid their creative idea...Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKiiDeewaniGuggul

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha.damor

Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

yaar i think we are sisters frm past life (LOL LOL )... i too dont know how 2 write.. OS, SS, FF etc...dont know A B C of vm and siggie making...( how dumb of me!! )Ouch

the only thing i can do is comment, like and open a post (thank god kuch to aata hai...LOL )

@loveleen- i hope talented forum members will soon cum up wid their creative idea...Thumbs Up
ROFL ROFL Haan aish.. Kuch toh aata hai.. Let it be very basics of opening threads and commenting.. 
But I wish talented members show their "jalwa" soon. And we, the 2 fools cans appreciate them.. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorArnavKiiDeewani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index