Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swaron os:Monsoon special( last part updtd pg6)

--Nishi-- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys actually wanted to write an os on swaron as they dint show swaron in monsoon spcl i felt soo bad...if being a kriyaansh fan i felt bad means ..being a die hard swaron fans i cn knw hw u ppl will feel so thought of writing an os on swaron...!!may be u ppl may not like my os ..but jus am trying to make swaron fans happy in as many ways as possible!!Ok direct jump into the update now.😊

Hey wanted to say one more thing as am comfortable in p.o.v's so wanted to write this one in p.o.v form

Swayam p.o.v,sharon p.o.v ,author's p.o.v...i think am clear?and i changed it a little bitπŸ˜•

What is it disturbing my sleep????i woke up and i saw it was my phone!!!it was ringing!!!who is it that too so early???I pouted and took out my mobile from table and saw the caller id as soon as i saw it my face enlightened...Ofcourz it is swayam!!who else can it be??i smiled and answered the call...

"Good morning " i said as soon as she answered my call...

"good morning" i said with a blush...

"i wish i could stand near u rite now and see your blushing face" i giggled

How does he know that am blushing???my expression was :O

"ab muh bandh karo warna flies will fly" haha am enjoying this i could not control my laugh...am gng gaga over her innocence

I closed my mouth in a jiff...i was getting some call when i saw it ,it was my dad...i informed him about my dad's call he agreed and said that he will talk later...
I had answered my dad's call and my dad want me to come to pune to meet him...i soon got ready and thought of saying to him so i started calling him but he was not picking up!!God Dammit!!pick up the phone!i shouted in frustration no use...what was he doing?

i could not sleep as i was in an urge to talk to her,i called her and we had some talks and she informed that she was getting call from her dad and she would talk later i agreed and cutted the call...i slept thinking about her...

No use am not gonna call him!!!immediately i got a call i thought it was him but no it was simmi:(...i picked up the call and simmi asked about her idea of girls day out in my farm house...i said it was cool i could not join her now in the drive but i will surely join her after sometime and she could carry on enjoying with other girls..She was super excited and sad too i can know it through her voice...i got into my car and raised the volume and started on my way to pune..

I got up as my mobile was ringing non-stop...i cursed the person who was calling and disturbing my dream dance sequence with sharon...as soon as i lifted the call it was none other than Bharat!He was forcing me to come down..i rejected as i was sleeping and dnt want to disturb my duet dance with sharon...Bharat was not alone even the rrest of the boys were also ther...I declined their proposal of playing basketball in rain..as i was more intrested in doing rain dance with sharon in my dream..when i cutted the call and checked my mobile i found missed calls of sharon..soon i called but she was not lifting..."i think bahut gusse mei hai!manana toh padega!" i signed and went to freshen up myself..

i was getting a call!wait its swayam!no am not gonna lift the call!!!again am getting call this time i  shouted at the other person on the phone without seeing the caller id and thinking that it was swayam..Ooops!!it was my dad ..He was asking whether everything is fine...i confirmed him that everything is fine and he informed me that he got some urgent work and he would meet me some other day..so i should change my plane now!?means i should go to my farm house...Great!girls fun!

i was freshening up myself under the shower ...but i was operating my cell with other hand,by calling her repatedly i kept the phone on loudspeaker ..She was not lifting the call!!!suddenly i found whole boys gang infront of me except rey ..all wer maintaining a stupid smile on their face..i asked them whats the matter..I found that they came to take me to the game..i tried escaping but no use they dragged me..i however reached my phone and took it with me..We reached rey's house..i started calling sharon but no use she was not lifting my calls at all..she was just ignoring the calls by cutting them..i thought i was the only one who is going through this problem but no all boys wer gng through this..Then our Helper The Rey came to our rescue and called my sis taani ..His AGS and asked her were is she and with whom is she...

i soon called simmi and informed about my arrival...she was excited she was shouting and saying everybody..!!i smiled at her crazyness and made my way to farmhouse..as i reached all welcomed me with a warm hug..i dint find my sister kia ..when i enquired simmi she said she was having some prob so she left...Then to our surprise taani's phone rang..it was Rey we all were shocked we forced her not to lift the call coz boys might know were we are..But as u know her she attended the call and rey threatened her saying he is GS...She had spilled the truth that she is with us in my farm house..We all hitted our heads thinking that nothing can happen with this girl...But we ignored and concentrated on our enjoyment...

When Rey called my sis..she gave ans a bit brave i was feeling proud...i dont know why am i becoming typical Bhai types..i ignored it and was keenly listening to her..when i listened her saying that all were together at sharon's farm house...i could not control myself from going ther..we hurried got dressed and rushed towards my angel's farm house...When we reached we could not find girls..i was searching for sharon here n there but could not find her..at one place we stopped as we could hear some noises from upstairs..

All the girls decided to do a dance in the rain...i smiled at their crazy thoughts..and they also kept a dress colour that is "WHITE"...i was searching for a dress and i got the right dress (she picked the dress which she wore in haye rama sequence)this was the dress i wore when i danced with him for haye rama song!!

all were acting like monkeys to climb up and see what were girls upto..actually there is no wrong in behaving like that coz all of us our dying to see our lady loves..especially ME!First nilesh got up after that slowly all got up and to our utter shock we saw all girls dressed in white..i was searching for her..Yes!!i found her!!!Wait she was wearing the same dress which she wore when did haye rama sequence...Is she blushing??awww how adorable she looks when she blushes...

I wore the dress and was standing infront of the mirror and blushing thinking about all our intense moments...

i started thinking all of our intense moments...

Suddenly from wer did it start i dont knw we all started fighting with our towels and ROFLING!!

She was looking more adorable when she smiles...
I found that all the girls were going down...Immediately we boys got down and went in search of girls...Yes i found her!!!dancing!!dancing very aggresively for taal se!with other girls...I wish i could dance with her rite now!!!i was just looking at her dreamingly by leaning to the nearby tree..

Ahhh!!i was enjoying alot by dancing in the rain with all the girls i wish he could be here...i ignored and danced to the fullest...

Dance khatham aur barish bhi??no yaar!!i want to see her more dancing...Infact she looks HOT in wet hair...We all forced rey for another idea as he is the LOVE GURU he has an idea...Its something like hum ladkiyon ko dhike fir ghayab ho jayenge..Dhike fir gayab ho jayenge!!i loved it.!!!i soon rushed into the house

I was all wet so i went into my room to frshen up!!

When i escaped from others and came in I found that i was in sharon's room...I was seeing all around wer at one point i stopped seeing her beautiful pic hunged to the wall..I talked with the pic for sometime and started going around the room and tried to open one cupborad but it was locked i tried the next one..when i opened i found a thermocol pieces with sharon's pic over it...i started dancing with and suddenly collided with someone and the person was about to slip when i was holding them by their waist...when i saw who it was it was HER!SHARON!
I started looking deep into her eyes i dint want to break this eye lock..

i was freshened and when i came out i bumped into some one and was about to fall when two strong arms took hold of my waist and helped me from falling..when i saw who it was It was HIM! SWAYAM!! i was happy and angry too...i saw deep into his eyes...
i dint want to break the eye lock..

Precap:Swaron coffe date and rain dance sequence...😊

Will post the last update as fast as possible!

Do hit like button!

Do give ur reviews!

critisicm welcomed!

Last part:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3113205?pn=6

Edited by kriyaansh_07 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Loved it...
Adorable...
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey awesome..thanks for this OS and the thought to cheer us :)
Update soon and PM me. 
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the concept of different POV's. Awesome OS. PM me when u update.
Shweta-kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome...adorable update...u pulled it so well...
shaani2209 thumbnail
kash aisa epi mein hua hota..*sigh*
nice one...
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
t6his is awesome... i love u for this... u r just too good...
madhu_swaron thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awww nishi...thanx fo writing a swaron os...it was too awesome...luvd it..pls update soon 😳
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much yaar it is the need of the day. Thank you for bringing back the smile, just the thought that swayam watching sharon dance itself is best present one can get. You are a superb writer,  and an awesome update too. Jaldi karo ji for the next update sry control nahi hota πŸ˜†
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
it was awesome...loved it...plz pm me when u update next time...n update soon...