Lying wont get u far it never does...

Posted: 11 years ago

Hi friends...ya I know...too short n a filler...yep...but it was good... Khushi was awesome like always and Arnav n his smirks...hahaha...getting so mellow...

It starts with Khushi walking in buajis house with tears in her eyes...buaji sees her n is shocked...Khushi runs n hugs her...She cant hide her true feelings from Gh ppl...Buaji sees her bag n worries...Girls after their marriage dont come to they parents home with bags...not acceptable...They rather go n jump in the well...but cant come to parents house...WHy??? When will all this change???Where do they go if they r not happy with their married life??? Die?? No...woman should make herself so strong that before they get married they should be standing on their own 2 feet...so when things get bad...they dont need anyones help... Khushi wish u hadnt left the dabba service...

Arnav sees khushis cell in the car n smiles...ur smiling a lot these days...lets see how long that lasts...Goes to buajis house and rings the bell...Buaji runs to ans it...khuhsi sees him n trys to stop buaji n says...rice rice...n poor buaji runs back to the kitchen and Khuhsi opens the door n holds him by the shoulder n pushes him back away from the door... Arnav likes that...She notices her hands on his shoulders holding his shirt... n tries to back up but he covers her hands with his hands n says...its ok..its ur right...ur my wife...and She again becomes sad... .. bari dair hoyee mahar baan aate aate...Now u remember shes ur wife? Welll...i think its too late n soon to say good bye... Arnav shows her the cell n asks r u alright??? She says im fine...U can feel it Arnav but u cant see her pain??? She takes the cell n says I have to cook n dismisses him... He leaves... Khushi is looking at him with such sad eyes...as if looking at him for the last time...Hai kitna daard hai...So much pain...

Khushi goes in n stands by her DM n asks for forgiveness and says im lying to everyone since morning and plz forgive me...I have left Rh, few days are left for the contract to be over...n I can not see Di unhappy...n if Di wont be happy...Arnav ji wont be happy...n if Arnav ji wont be happy...Buji calls her n says who was at the door n what r u saying rice rice... She replies.. it was laad Gov...good she didnt lie and says we have to cook rice...

Arnav reaches home n Nani ji n payal asks if he met buaji...he says no...man... is he a man of few words or what??? Naniji asks hm to call Buaji n he calls khuhsi...Khushi is busy cleaning the rice...n her cell rings n gets shocked...its from her laad gov...Ans it and lies..Buaji is sleeping...but Arnav hears buaji n says shes awake now...Khuhsi expessions r out of this world...hahahaha...She cant let Arnav talk to buaji...he will know shes lying... The house phone rings n goes goes to ans that...keeping her LG on hold and he hears everything...Buajis land lord had called asking for rent 24k...Arnav cant u buy this house n gift it to buaji??? Its peanuts for u...

Khushi hangs up on the landlord n contis talking to Arnav...he asks her who was it...she said no body... She never tells him if she needs help or anything...If she were a bad person she would have taken them all for a ride cause they all deserve it... He insists he wants to talk to Buaji...but she says she will hand over the phone only if he passes it on to nani ji... He says pagal hai n hands it to nani ji...Khushi immitates Buaji n then Payal takes the cell n for payal she double folds the dupatta to cover up more... then Payal says talk to Arnav...khushi knows if she does he will know for sure its Khushi...so makes up an excuse n hangs up...Turns n sees buaji...Eyeing her n asks who u talking to n say NK Nk...she says I was talking to Preeto,her friend n says I was coping u and mami ji n says hello hi byeb ye n runs inside...Her parents are not home...they have gone to doc n will be back after a day...

Arnav is talking to A-Man... lol...n he needs to go to Mumbai...not Bombay...n he cant go...he needs to woo his wife...but cant tell anyone n makes an excuse things r not right in the house...Instead Akash comes to rescue n says ill go...Arnav is happy n asks Akash if things were fine b/t him n his wife...He says yes n goes to get ready to leave tonight for Mumbai... Akash asks payal if she would like to come...nani ji says she should,...but mami ji didnt like the idea...n when payal was alone...she said oh ill be alone in the house etc...n stupid payal falls for her trick n refuses to go with her husband n says Khushi isnt home...WHy do u take khuhsi name??? Why??? why couldnt u tell him ur mom doesnt like it??? WHY WHY Why???? Stop using khushi for all ur lame excuses...Akash gets upsets and gets ready to leave... Arnav says Di ill drop Akashn will check on buaji on the way back... Nani ji ans back...Di is mum...What r u up do Di???

GH...Khushi is sitting on her bed and FB... when Arnav was staying at GH...the way he had divided the bed n she had crossed it and then that time she woke up with him holding her hand...Then she tells herself...Khuhsi u chose this...so plz dont ponder on it now... Buaji comes n hears her n asks...who u talking too? She replies... my self...Buaji chesks her forehead and says r u alright...u didnt even eat properly...Khuhsi says Im fine... then buaji says have u fought wil Arnav ji...i though she would ask if she was feeling ok...lol...meaning flat stomach like anjali...lol... Buaji says ill call Arnav n ask if everythings ok... But then khushi hears gol gappa guy sceaming of his arrival... I miss this...living in USA...u dont get to hear street vendors... sigh...

To distract buaji she says lets go out n have some gol gappas... n drags her out... While having it she tells buaji about the landlords call n buajis gul gappa gets stuck on the mouth...the poor woman...shes living on one pension only...buaji tells her things are a bit difficult the past few months...khushi says now im here no need to worry... this worries buaji more...but khushi waves it off...Khushis enjoying her gol gappas and can feel her Lgs presences and is worried...what will she do now????

Precap... Khushi ans the door n a man standing by the door says Mrs Raizada...n Arnav appears n says let us in...hes the doc...Khuhsi again makes excuse that buaji is sleeping...this time Arnav wont budge...He asks the doc...can we check her bp while shes sleeping...the doc says yes... no prob... Khushi phasi... but after hearing about the phone call from the landlord...im sure buajis bp will be sky high n she will really fall sick... :(((

Anjali Di...what will U do for ur chotey??

My Writing Index

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

πŸ˜‰Another good episode...great post as usual Fazi, I love the way you analyse things that I overlook!!!!
Great expressions from Khushi and Arnav both. Hope Bua ji can manage to get into Khushi's brains and get the real story from her soon.
Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
Ok, I liked today's episode.. definitely a filler, as we expected it to be!

I liked how Arnav-Khushi's relationship is changing.. like the fact that Arnav is trying to get closer and sad that Khushi is trying to get far away from him.. well surely this is for the better, and her playing hard to get is what has changed him anyways.. so this will change him more, hopefully!

I say again, Khushi is one confused soul.. and I understand that having lived with Arnav, anyone would be.. ! he himself is one major confused soul.. thanks to the CVs! Just when Arnav has started caring about her and being romantic, she has started thinking about how their relationship is just for a few more days which is true.. 'coz Arnav you never told her that you want her to consider you as her husband FOREVER! you idiot!

Arnav's smile when he saw the phone... I loved it.. he got an excuse to go back to see his wife.. that was the reason behind that smile, Fuzzy.. that was the best.. shows how much he loves and misses her! sigh, what I would do to take a flight and go all the way to Mumbai to see my bf right now.. πŸ˜­ but he will be back soon.. anyways back to the show! 

Anyways, loved how Khushi pushed Arnav against the railing.. Khushi has already learned some tricks from ASR, hasn't she πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ oh boy and he loved it.. god.. that definitely turned him on.. πŸ˜³ the way he was looking at her, I melted.. and she thought he would scream at her... how innocent can you be.. that look wasn't anger.. 😳... and what was that.. omg.. "you are my wife.. you have the right".. I choked on my lunch hearing that! I think I might have fainted.. 'coz I dont remember anythign that happened after that.. πŸ˜† oh god.. I don't know what pills Khushi is taking.. I would have pounced on him long time back!!! Ok, gutter mind at its high today after my discussion with Tia! πŸ˜†

Khushi's speech with DM.. made me sad.. and angry at the same time.. sad that she is so worried about Arnav's happiness that she has forgotten that she will be sad at the same time.. I know the feeling.. but girl, sometimes you have to be selfish.. when everyone else around you is being selfish.. you have to put your happiness first.. but then again being a SP show.. this is expected.. of course the bahu sacrifices.. its her duty.. and of course the daughter can't come home because she misses her family. .what crap! and we wonder why in-laws act this way!

Another thing I loved about their relationship is how confident Khushi is that Arnav knows her so well.. that he will recognize her voice even if her Jiji can't! .. I loved that.. see how much their relationship has grown.. aah.. they can hear each other even if they are not together.. "wirelessly" πŸ˜†.. but.. but still she has to hear from Arnav that he doesn't care about the contract and that he wants her to stay with him forever.. what crap, seriously!!! But then again, it's Arshi.. and we love them and so we forgive that!

Payal and Akash.. god! no one can save them.. Payal honestly, you should learn to stand on your own two feet.. and Akash, as always picks up the wrong meaning.. so typical.. and so expected.. I actually skipped that part.. pretty much.. so I have no idea what Mami told her.. and I dont want to know.. though I loved Akash's "maate" reference.. that was cute.. and Arnav's expressions during that discussion (which again all i heard was ocean and sea) .. dont care.. wont watch.. sorry! 

Yes, I noticed Anjali "sayani" di's entrance.. she is totally faking the care.. if you notice, she appears when Arnav is around.. and asks about everyone's well-being.. but she still stays mum when Khushi's reference comes up.. oh yeah.. she is "sayani" all right.. she is our Shyam-li.. if I were you Arnav, i will keep a close watch on her!

I love how Arnav is running back to GH whenever he can to see Khushi.. he is so much in love with her! sigh, I'm scared to even talk about this.. I don't want to jinx this love πŸ˜­ but hopefully once he finds out the truth, we can see some closed-door romance in GH.. Guptas might be poor, but they do have locks on their doors.. and they have better manners too! πŸ˜†

cant wait to see what will happen tomorrow.. I hope Arnav finds out soon that Khushi is lying.. and I wonder what he will do to get her back!! I'm sure that tomorrow also he wont find out.. wonder how many days this will be dragged! But I'm ready. bring it on, CVs! watching and enjoying IPK with zero expectations!!!! 

Love you, Fuzzy! talk to you soon, hon!! πŸ€—
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
Awosome post.
Agree with u dear...
awesome episode & ur way of tellings also damn awesome...
loved ur post dear.
ASR was in his full sadda haq mood today. πŸ‘ Edited by vkp1989 - 11 years ago

yaaah a superb epi!!
super excited
ArHi scene again left me Breathless!
Awwwh love it
loving the track...thanks for the PM :)
Loved your post!
The episode was quite a filler.But loved the Arshi scene. Too cute! And how Arnav was saying in his sexy voice,"tumhara hakh he mujh pe"! I just died.😍
Kushi is mastered at lying and hiding.But how Hotwa is glued after her,not easy to escape.
Good to see less Anjali today.
Payal is such a dumbo.She is a complete moron! The oppressed bahu of Indian serial!
By the way why Buaji need to pay the rent. So far I remember this is her own house.I still remember when the mechanics hesitated to set the AC.Khushi's mom clearly said that ,it is buaji's own house old but strong.
Gosh finally I realized not the Raizadas the script writer got the amnesia.πŸ˜†Plz watch the old episodes sometimes to keep the track.
May be they don't know we almost memorized all the old episode.So it's not so easy to fool us.πŸ˜†
hopefully ASR will come to know the truth tomorrow.
Raizada Family: A Family that Lies Together, Cries Together...

Arnav & Khushi - Amazing chemistry & tuning. Khushi knows that she can fool Payal but she can't fool Arnav. Khushi, please note on your little notebook, Arnav likes it rough... (Gutter alert)

Aakash & Payal - Payal grew a spine on Friday, Aakash responded on Monday. Payal sold the spine thinking that it's not required anymore yesterday, Aakash got his free punching bag today.

Payal & Mamiji - Mamaji is missing, mamiji is pining. So if mamiji is pining, how can Khoon bhari taang go outing? So Payal staying and hearing mamiji taunting... Problemwa solved...

Khushi & Buaji - Khushi doing balancing act & Buaji thinking crazy is back... 
This program was OK for me because watching Khushi try to lie and then move circumstances and situations so the lie is not revealed is hysterical.  Pushing on Arnav was wonderful to watch and apparently so did Arnav!!!!

So tomorrow show brings things to a head between Arnav and Khushi.  Confrontation between the two should be explosive.  I am wondering when Madumati finds out, of boy, that is the real fireworks.  And the spectacular scene that I am waiting for is when Madumati and Mamiji tie up.  My money is on Madumati.  Someone needs to shut Mamiji mouth and she is my choice.

Do you smell it in the air Fuzzy.  I believe our Big Fat Indian Wedding is in the wind!!!  Thank for your excellent analysis and thank you for your pm.πŸ‘πŸ‘
oyye teri yeh arnie bhi nah khushi khabar toh raheti nahin hai inhe
man this is just getting too confusing wonder when all will be well if ever
man its so depressing that i cxant even think what to say
cheers for pm see ya tomorrow