The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster 10: The First One (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 151

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Damonesque

Originally posted by Siberian_Pigeon

Oh no no don't be good..Go on Syria..I love reading such posts LOL

Lol, we have keep in mind we have 13 year olds here.LOL

You really think nowdays 13 year olds don't know about such stuffs..I once talked to a 11 year old who already went to 2nd Base with her BF Stern Smile

I know 13 year old are not that innocent sweets.I know.What?Not suprised.TongueStill, just trying to be a good gal, and follow rules. I just got a warning yesterday, and need to lay low.LOL

which forum was it??

JDJLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyStilinski

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delena Beautiful Disaster 10: The First One (Page 9)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
i guess the questipn is awakard for yo all. Anyway! Season 4 is almost here.Let's see what the 1st episode rating will be.Ermm

MaddyStilinski

IF-Dazzler

MaddyStilinski

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
"at the end of the day..I'll be the one to keep her alive"

HELL YEAH ApproveCool

Edited by Damonesque - 30 July 2012 at 12:48pm

Debolina.

MaddyStilinski

IF-Dazzler

MaddyStilinski

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

i guess the questipn is awakard for yo all. Anyway! Season 4 is almost here.Let's see what the 1st episode rating will be.Ermm

I think it'll be good..it's after that when the ratings will go a bit down when the cheeSE fest will be happening.

moosewithgoose

IF-Dazzler

moosewithgoose

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vampiregal

@Damonesque: THAT is ONE HUGE POST. LOL

Anyway since I've nothing on hand to do at the moment I'll give my personal crticism of the finale: Yes I'm one of those DErs who is hugely disappointed with the finale but it had little to do with Elena choosing Stefan, for me it was just really bad written, inconsistent with the whole season.And the reasons why she picked Stefan was all wrong for me, like how she stated Stefan is the safe choice and the one who was there for her at a time when no one else was. It negated all the bad things Stefan did in the beginning of the season and she overlooked Damon was the cleaning his brother's mess, looking after Elena completely selflessly. And also another point that made me hate the finale was Elena's "I care about you" "Care" is such a trivial emotion imo, people care for their dogs and pet, and in the same episode and the fact that she used the same line in the 2x01 regresed the whole season for me. When a writer puts lines like "he consumes me" and then few minutes later when the guy is dying and says "I care about you" is just terrible, nonsensical writing. I didn't give up on DE but I don't have faith in these writers anymore.Thye can't maintain the quality of the show. Even the SE ending was rubbish imo, the way Stefan saves Matt instead of elena when he could save them both. So yeah I feel like if I continue to watch they're going to ruin the DE I loved with their contrived episodes like 3x14, 3x18, 3x22. And for me the journey, the story-telling is always more important that endgame.

I think I get what you are trying to say .The way this season was written (especially the 2nd half) was completely contrieved.It's like they completely forgot the 1st half..All of a sudden Damon became a controlling dick and Stefan became the supportive boyfriend who all of a sudden claims that he's always there for her (which is complete BULLSHIT coz if anything it's always DAMON who's been there for her.).anyways.But I don't think 3X22 was badly written..I mean yes for a SEASON FINALE..that episode sucked a lot..especially the cliffhanger wise (Elena turning..c'mon that was the lamest finale cliffhanger EVER) but If we see it TRIANGLE wise then it was kind of good for us.

I have more to write but I've gotta go..I'll arrange my thoughts and write later why 3X22 was ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD for Delena

Oh n btw the post is from Tumblr..I didn't wrote it

I have stuck with a lot of loopholes in this show just because I love DE but for me I think what made me hate the finale so much was Elena's "I care about you" esp after in the same episode she told Matt that Damon consumes her, compared to that care is such a trivial emotion and he was dying at that time.She didn't have to drop the L word on him but she could have done better than just care imo. I get that Elena still has unresolved feelings for Stefan and I honestly never wanted Elena to go back to Stefan once she chooses Damon so yeah I get that the writers did what they did to try and hold off DE as long as possible but this time they did it in such a contrived way, it was the first for DE cause upto s3 no matter how many flaws the show had for me DE was flawless but after s3 I really can't say that anymore and this saddens me and I dread there will be more of those contrived plots for s4 like how they're gonna make Elena say Stefan was the right choice cause he let her die- I know Elena's self sacrificing and all that but the fact that they're gonna use that to prop SE is maddening and even disturbing to me. They regressed Elena soo much for me in one epi, I just can't. I need to see her pine, long, fight, struggle, for Damon instead of how it's always Damon doing the chasing and pining, cause imo you can't truly love each other if you don't desire each other the same way and Elena needs to prove that to Damon and to me before I give this show another choice and oh no more contrived plots when DE is concerned.

moosewithgoose

IF-Dazzler

moosewithgoose

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

I think it'll be good..it's after that when the ratings will go a bit down when the cheeSE fest will be happening.

It is CW, ratings don't really matter as long as it's popular and with the TVD fandom is, that is a given.Smile

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Congrats guys.DancingDay Dreaming 10th AT finally.Party

Jot I don't see my name on the member list.Angryu better add me soon.AngryLOL

Stern Smile should've told me earlier. done. Big smile

Originally posted by Debolina.

Oh how much u guys spam Shocked lol congrats on the new one guys :)
P.S. Oh even i dont see my name on the member list. Jot pls add it na :)

Added. Big smile

Originally posted by themockingjay

My name isn't there either. LOL Congo guys. <3

-___- You've been added too. LOL

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Don't blame for being wild. Blame Ian, for being so f**king hot, and turning any women on.BlushingROFL I am hoping no mods are monitioring us.LOLROFL

I read this. FYI. Big smile But.. i'm a nice person. *runs away*

k-ekta fan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top