The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster 10: The First One (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

MaddyStilinski

IF-Dazzler

MaddyStilinski

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delena Beautiful Disaster 10: The First One (Page 4)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MaddyStilinski

IF-Dazzler

MaddyStilinski

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged

LOL Damon where are you looking hun?? LOL

MaddyStilinski

IF-Dazzler

MaddyStilinski

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
According to Plec, Elena will feel torn between each brother's perspective and that will impact her relationships with each of them. Though the direction of those relationships remains to be seen, Plec made it clear that the love triangle is beginning a new chapter. Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean Elena's going to ditch Stefan ' but she obviously still has some unfinished business with Damon. By the fourth episode, expect to see the two drawn together in a moment sure to spark a whole lot of fan fodder. "There's a really interesting moment between Damon and Elena where she's acting a little bit out of character and they both get caught up in a moment," teases Plec."

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/07/30/vampire-diaries-season-four-scoops/

^^ I don't know whether to be happy or to be scared Ouch..4th episode i.e after SE sex Sleepy

Edited by Damonesque - 30 July 2012 at 8:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hodan1987

MaddyStilinski

IF-Dazzler

MaddyStilinski

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
There's more..

' The fourth episode may feature a memorable Elena-Damon scene, but Plec says one of her favorite Damon moments of all-time happens in the second episode (so keep an eye out!).

' Speaking of Delena' Elena will remember the moments and confessions that Damon compelled her to forget and it will confirm that she wasn't wrong in believing there was good in him. Though don't expect a recently rejected Damon to be receptive to her realizations. "I think for him it's just like, 'Yep, well, that's in the past. That was then, this is now. You made your choice,'" said Plec. "Damon's not going to be sitting around moping, that's for sure. He's going to have a little bit of a "tude probably"

^^^ I have a feeling we are gonna see a "frankly me dear..I don't give a damn" scenario soon (For those who don't know what I'm talking about..watch "Gone With The Wind")

**oh n there IS a spoiler of SE having a "vampire sex" in 4X3..but I didn't post it here..coz well who really wants to read about that??** LOL

Edited by Damonesque - 30 July 2012 at 8:46am

k-ekta fan

MaddyStilinski

IF-Dazzler

MaddyStilinski

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I just read on some Tumblr that it seems KW is writing 4X4..waiting for this information to be confirmed.But If it is indeed KW who is writing 4X4 then we can expect good stuff..He's WAY better than JP

MaddyStilinski

IF-Dazzler

MaddyStilinski

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

LOL  Paul/Torrey are ADORBLE Heart

Edited by Damonesque - 30 July 2012 at 11:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.hodan1987k-ekta fan

MaddyStilinski

IF-Dazzler

MaddyStilinski

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Now that The Vampire Diaries' Elena Gilbert is turning into a vampire, there's one question on everyone's mind: How long will it be before she has some hot, vampy sex?

The short answer: You may have to wait a while. "I'm not going to say she's not having loads of vampire sex off camera that we're not showing, but we have not yet shot a complete sexual act this season between Elena and anybody," executive producer Julie Plec tells TVGuide.com.

In truth, sex is the last thing that Elena (Nina Dobrev) will be thinking when the show returns in October. As Elena told Stefan in the Season 2 episode "The Last Day," Elena never wanted the vampire life for herself and two seasons later, her feelings haven't changed."This is a girl who really, truly valued her humanity and ... always wanted the choice of how to live her life," Plec says. And while Elena considers not completing the transition, "that moment is fleeting [because] she recognizes she has a responsibility to her brother to stick around," Plec says.

As Elena goes through her transition, the opposing views about how one should feed and live their life will cause conflict between her two greatest allies Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley).

"Damon's point of view in all of this is that anything [Stefan's] trying to do to avoid Elena being a real vampire is just a delusional delay of the inevitable," Plec says. "While he can understand and appreciate that Stefan wants to protect her, [he feel he's] making a huge mistake because when all is said and done, [Damon thinks,] 'Name one vampire who went through the newbie phase and didn't take a life. Name me one vampire that didn't go off the rails, name me one vampire who didn't turn off their humanity for a while.' So that's where the conflict lies between Stefan and Damon. Stefan wants to protect her from that at all costs, and Damon is saying, 'It's going to happen' you may as well rip the Band-Aid off and let it bleed."

Regardless of whose lifestyle Elena follows, there will be nothing easy about her road. "It wouldn't it feel right if it were easy," Plec says. "Elena has a lot of things working against her. There's the fact that her defining characteristic as a human being is her compassion for others which, as a vampire, is magnified and makes it very difficult to feed on a human being or an animal. Everything is heightened, so it's a whole new Elena that's magnified in catastrophic ways."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Vampire-Diaries-Elena-Sex-1050742.aspx

hodan1987

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

The Vampire Diaries: So, When Will Elena Have Steamy Vampire Sex?

Robyn Ross
Jul 30, 2012 10:47 AM ET
by Robyn Ross
Nina Dobrev

Now that The Vampire Diaries' Elena Gilbert is turning into a vampire, there's one question on everyone's mind: How long will it be before she has some hot, vampy sex?

The short answer: You may have to wait a while. "I'm not going to say she's not having loads of vampire sex off camera that we're not showing, but we have not yet shot a complete sexual act this season between Elena and anybody," executive producer Julie Plec tells TVGuide.com.

Exclusive: Find out the name of The Vampire Diaries Season 4 premiere!

In truth, sex is the last thing that Elena (Nina Dobrev) will be thinking when the show returns in October. As Elena told Stefan in the Season 2 episode "The Last Day," Elena never wanted the vampire life for herself and two seasons later, her feelings haven't changed. "This is a girl who really, truly valued her humanity and ... always wanted the choice of how to live her life," Plec says. And while Elena considers not completing the transition, "that moment is fleeting [because] she recognizes she has a responsibility to her brother to stick around," Plec says.

The Vampire Diaries tops Teen Choice Awards

As Elena goes through her transition, the opposing views about how one should feed and live their life will cause conflict between her two greatest allies Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley).

"Damon's point of view in all of this is that anything [Stefan's] trying to do to avoid Elena being a real vampire is just a delusional delay of the inevitable," Plec says. "While he can understand and appreciate that Stefan wants to protect her, [he feels he's] making a huge mistake because when all is said and done, [Damon thinks,] 'Name one vampire who went through the newbie phase and didn't take a life. Name me one vampire that didn't go off the rails, name me one vampire who didn't turn off their humanity for a while.' So that's where the conflict lies between Stefan and Damon. Stefan wants to protect her from that at all costs, and Damon is saying, 'It's going to happen' you may as well rip the Band-Aid off and let it bleed."

Check out news, photos and videos from The Vampire Diaries

Regardless of whose lifestyle Elena follows, there will be nothing easy about her road. "It wouldn't it feel right if it were easy," Plec says. "Elena has a lot of things working against her. There's the fact that her defining characteristic as a human being is her compassion for others which, as a vampire, is magnified and makes it very difficult to feed on a human being or an animal. Everything is heightened, so it's a whole new Elena that's magnified in catastrophic ways."

The Vampire Diaries returns on Thursday, Oct. 11 at 8/7c on The CW.

(Additional reporting by Natalie Abrams)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top