The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster 10: The First One (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 151

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
The female lead is always bashed the most.Wonder why?LOL

Edited by Siberian_Pigeon - 21 November 2012 at 10:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k-ekta fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delena Beautiful Disaster 10: The First One (Page 144)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetNancy

SweetNancy

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by themockingjay

All of the people bitching about Elena need to remember and realize that this is HER story, not the story of either brothers.

Well.. this i dont get it, if they don't like Elena then try stop watching or ignore her scenes (but there without her you will be watching messy showBig smile, coz she is the main lead there and everything revolves round her) and about s4, remember JP said this year will be transformation of Elena, her accepting changes (correct me if i'm wrong).. so people who are bitchy towards her prepare themselves before watching.

Edited by SweetNancy - 21 November 2012 at 12:36pm

SweetNancy

SweetNancy

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Damonesque

4x6 had all of my fav elements..
    DE Damon missing Alaric Damon/Matt *they are adorable okay* LOL Elena looking at Damon all googly eyes *that's the write spelling right??* Elena defending Damon "don't make this about Damon" Elena/Kathereine showdown Klaus/Elena convo Tyler being a great friend *I'm loving Tyler this season* Embarrassed
    Mythology stuff actually being interesting Damon/Jeremy convo
  1. Elena centered episode

I've been watching 4x6 on repeat for god knows how many times..This episode was just so perfect..not just on DE terms but also other stuffs..I'm officially intrigued about the whole Silas stuff..I think now the 2nd half of the season will deal with this SL

ALL OF THESEThumbs Up

This episode was so far thebest and probably more than episode2 i guessTongue. (this season is definitely a rollercoaster) And just checkin the pattern in recent episodes, (sp. this one) everyperson playing important part inthe plan, whther to save Elena or Jeremy(previous episode)..except we were missing Alaric hereOuch
I'm never gonna complain, if writers put one more Elena centered episode again.. More than talking about curse, these hallucinations were her fears that she's been fighting that long.. she had fear of becoming vampire she'll be a monster or be like Katherine.. And how Damon was only real to her other than hallucinations (loved that post from tumblr).. like He was that only one there, she could trust him without questionning and blindly.

And to say about Damon, he just consumes...ehh.. he is soul of the show and his one-liners were more awesome, ''East, van helsing''.. Jeremy, i think he must buy an e-bookBig smile.. And something Bonnie says to Damon when she knows about Jer's involvment, and Damon's sarcastic reply to herLOL, i dont know why but i find it kinda too funnySmile.. and a toast to RicCry ''missing all the adventure, pal'' sighOuch, miss Alaric already..

and few things, i guess few scenes seen and went unseen.. Damon cleaning Elena's bloood-y house, ahh i ship that.. Damon swimmingDay Dreaming, well, that was DE whole time under the water, him pulling her out and stroking her face (ok thats been seen many timesTongue)Damon putting ring on Elena's finger, Damon changing her clothes (ahem)..Censored 
that bed scene and hand stroking, those look in their eyes and that moment of silence and smileDay Dreaming Elena was feeling something strong for him but unlike this time Damon didnt noticed and went on to make everything clear btw SE...

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Damonesque

From Tumblr..

Elena hardly stopped to contemplate that Damon might actually be a figment of her imagination on the Wickery Bridge. She knew that he was a very real, very separate entity to her hallucination.
There's something about Damon being the constant in Elena's life that means so much more than him just being there for her 24/7. Because even when he's not there, he is - as seen by her 4x03 hallucination. And he is there even when Elena's at her lowest and she's lost herself completely. More to the point, when Elena's losing herself and is hallucinating almost everything, Damon is the only one that is instantly separated from her distorted reality. In a heartbeat.
He's a constant not only in her everyday life, but also in her mind. This is the answer Elena was really looking for, to her question "Why am I thinking about you?" And I think she's found it.

The only time Elena could distinguish between what was hallucination and what was real'

Exactly! Well SaidClap

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by themockingjay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvF_z1QeVqo
OMG! Most amazing video, Nidz. I love it. Y'all need to check it out guys.

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
I don't know if it is just me or not but I feel like Damon and Elena would not be getting together in 4x7 despite what many think. I think it would be Damon who backs off this time (or at least I hope its him).  I really don't want them to rush DE after all the waiting we had to do. 

Anyways, happy thanksgiving y'all.

AquaBlue.

IF-Rockerz

AquaBlue.

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I LOVEE reading the discussion and analysis here  Day Dreaming

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Hey guys! HugTongue

Post Reply New Post