Posted: 11 years ago
Following you Savy 😳
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Damon dyin 4 1 day😡...dats ok wid me😭... but I want him back as Vampire or Human... I dun care.. I just want him back😡 ... in same way I always get my Dean/Sam/Cass bck😉😛...

1 Qust... If Damon cum bck as Human... will elena will b wid him😕... As nature, Human need to die🤢... but Vampire have eternal life😲... Dat mean Stelena😲😡... So hw can b Delena a endgame until n unless Elena also cums human like Damon🤢😭...

Wht S6 is the final Season of TVD😭

4X06... one of my fav epi in All... Delena Start Game😳...Stelena End Game🥱...Tyler/Carloine/Klaus I luv dem completely😛...Jeremy hes gonna turn into Badass 4 sure😆...Damon still missn Ric😭😭...awww😳...

I wnt Stefan 2 b Happy😛... I really like him... nt as much like Damon. but 2 me hes nt Selfish😊... he is just a brother whos GF is havin a feeling 4 his elder Bro... n Vice versa which break his heart😭🥺... even I wuld reacted or wuld b jealous same as stefan after waiting 4 like 150 yrs... havin dat gal. n losing 2 ur bro😭😭...
4 me Defan luv is selfless... dey wuld die 4 each other 2 keep each other alive...😉I luv bth Salvatore😳

Finally my Delena... luv dem... Elena nt hesitating abt Damon touch/feeling. wow... waited so long 2 watch dis👏😛😉...
As selfless bro... damon will reject elena... as bro gal😡...dats may b his heartbreaking decision...if yes...den I wuld b so mad  den😡

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dun credit Me 4 any stuff... Somebody posted all of dis in FB. i hve chorified 4m dere😆😆😆

Fanmade...Completely in Luv wid Delena confess here. hope in real also hppen d same.

Changes in Elena Feeling

Feel so close 2 u ryt nw...😉...1 of My fav

Damon is Jealous...

Love is in the Air... deir sensational eyes Luk...

Spoiler 1

Spoiler 2

Guys plz play dis Game...its awesum...

Myn is...
1. I killed Katherine coz stefan compelled me😆😆...
I killed Katherine coz I saw Damon Naked😎
Edited by k-ekta fan - 11 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvF_z1QeVqo
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
From another forum..

If DE have sex, SE isn't endgame. In fact, nothing about this current set up says SE endgame to me. All signs point to Elena having to prove her love for and fight for Damon for one reason or another while Stefan desperately works to undo his bad decision in 3x22. Thinking about it, this blood bond thing or whatever is probably the only way they could respond to fans' disgust with the slow pace of the triangle and go ahead and get DE together, then deal with 3x14-3x22, the 2x08 confession and the 3x22 flashback. They could have had strictly single Elena and then done the other woman (which is what I thought they were setting up with Meredith last season), but fan reaction to Meredith and the other woman story lines was pretty bad over the course of the summer. Ditto for anything where Damon still chases Elena. So, obviously, they needed a way to have their DE cake, and eat their DE angst and SE potential cake, too. Cue everyone but Elena believes her feelings for Damon may not be real storyline. Now, even post-sex or feelings admission, Damon has a legitimate reason to question Elena's feelings for him based on her previous behavior. Elena has a legitimate reason to be persuading him of her feelings. And Stefan has a legitimate reason to hang in there. Sort of.

But, really, the SE break up is what convinced me that SE isn't happening again in any real capacity. Stefan was upset, but Elena is not. She's sad and feels bad for hurting him, but it's pretty clear from the spoilers for the next episode that her feelings go no further. She is moving on. And she is moving on after confronting her fears and realizing what she really wants. After accepting that she has changed. (Something that even Stefan noticed she had done last season.) And she is moving on after accepting that Damon consumes her and that maybe he was right - she wants a love that consumes her. And she is moving on after they made it clear in 4x05 that Stefan is not in love with her as a vampire, and in 4x06, they made it clear that Elena knows it. So, basically Stefan and Elena have already acknowledged that Stefan doesn't feel the same way about the "new" Elena and that she doesn't feel the same way about him, and that the only hope for this couple is if they can regress Elena back to her S2 self, because the "new" Elena was already there in S3, she just got caught up in her fears and others expectations. So, yeah, she cannot go back, Stefan cannot move forward with her. The end. Basically.

And, I think the show has made it clear that Stefan's storyline this season has less to do with curing Elena and more to do with trying to "fix" it, avoiding what he believes to be the consequences of his decision, facing his biggest fear which is losing Elena to Damon and finally examining the monster within himself. I think Stefan will ignore everything except his quest for the cure right on up until that blows up in his face, costs him everything and forces him to have some character development in S5. He's so clearly being painted as the "hero" who is on the road to hell right now. The man whose single-mindedness has caused him to lose sight of anything except his goal, regardless of the cost. He's just spiraling down right now, and this blood bond business is only going to further entrench the beliefs that are making that happen.

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: themockingjay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvF_z1QeVqo

i changed my mind.

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
From Tumblr..

Elena hardly stopped to contemplate that Damon might actually be a figment of her imagination on the Wickery Bridge. She knew that he was a very real, very separate entity to her hallucination.
There's something about Damon being the constant in Elena's life that means so much more than him just being there for her 24/7. Because even when he's not there, he is - as seen by her 4x03 hallucination. And he is there even when Elena's at her lowest and she's lost herself completely. More to the point, when Elena's losing herself and is hallucinating almost everything, Damon is the only one that is instantly separated from her distorted reality. In a heartbeat.
He's a constant not only in her everyday life, but also in her mind. This is the answer Elena was really looking for, to her question "Why am I thinking about you?" And I think she's found it.

The only time Elena could distinguish between what was hallucination and what was real…

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Originally posted by: Debolina.

i changed my mind.

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TOLD YOU.
THEY SHOULD PLAY THIS DURING DEX.
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Originally posted by: themockingjay

I TOLD YOU.