Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
sigh im not sure how i feel about all of this anymore

In the promo for the next episode Damon feels so guilty. More than happy he feels like he's done something
snd the worst part is he has hope in his eyes for something.

Damon!! 

and the whole silas story makes so much sense, personally i dont want damon to die but practically if Damon does die, think of the impact on the fanbase = HUGE! 

They'll obviously get damon back somehow (like in the books, orrr *SPOILER DONT READ
In the books Damon becomes human so maybe in this ritual he does sacrifice himself but he sacrifices his vampirism and becomes human again?) 

Edited by ArShiGurTiKaSh - 11 years ago
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: themockingjay

I LOVED IT OMFGGG. I have been seeing the scene over and over again. The fact that DE are endgame is written all over this episode.

IKR???!!!

4x6 had all of my fav elements..
  1. DE
  2. Damon missing Alaric
  3. Damon/Matt *they are adorable okay* 😆
  4. Elena looking at Damon all googly eyes *that's the write spelling right??*
  5. Elena defending Damon "don't make this about Damon"
  6. Elena/Kathereine showdown
  7. Klaus/Elena convo
  8. Tyler being a great friend *I'm loving Tyler this season* 😳
  9. Mythology stuff actually being interesting
  10. Damon/Jeremy convo
  11. Elena centered episode

I've been watching 4x6 on repeat for god knows how many times..This episode was just so perfect..not just on DE terms but also other stuffs..I'm officially intrigued about the whole Silas stuff..I think now the 2nd half of the season will deal with this SL

MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArShiGurTiKaSh

sigh im not sure how i feel about all of this anymore

In the promo for the next episode Damon feels so guilty. More than happy he feels like he's done something
snd the worst part is he has hope in his eyes for something.

Damon!! 

and the whole silas story makes so much sense, personally i dont want damon to die but practically if Damon does die, think of the impact on the fanbase = HUGE! 

They'll obviously get damon back somehow (like in the books, orrr *SPOILER DONT READ
In the books Damon becomes human so maybe in this ritual he does sacrifice himself but he sacrifices his vampirism and becomes human again?) 

Well that's Damon..he will feel guilty even though nothing that's going on is his fault And Stefan on the other hand can never ever get tired of taunting his brother..srsly Stefan in that 4x7 promo 😡

@bold..I completely agree about this..Stefan dying won't have an impact 😆 Elena dying won't have an impact coz duhh she died last season..So if they really want a completely insane "everyone ripping each other's clothes off coz they can't handle this" type cliffhanger 😆 then they should DEF kill Damon..which they will I'm sure coz the foreshadowing is so riddiculously obvious..plus it keeps up with the tradition of Damon's life in danger in Season Finale 😆
SavyDobrev thumbnail
^ LOL :P 
Damon's life in danger during the season finale is a tradition by now lol :P 

Also, remember Damon's line to Elena?
"Throw my ashes off the wickery bridge?" 

*creys* Its probably going to happen and its going to leave the fandom ripping each others hearts out 

btw Im Savy :) also, what exactly does this whole Silas story mean anyway? who is he supposed to be? the father of all vampire hunters or something?
MaddyStilinski thumbnail

safeplacetoland thumbnail

*creys* Its probably going to happen and its going to leave the fandom ripping each others hearts out 

btw Im Savy :) also, what exactly does this whole Silas story mean anyway? who is he supposed to be? the father of all vampire hunters or something?

You are lovingninadobrev, right? ðŸ˜³
SavyDobrev thumbnail
^ Right :$ How do you know :O lol So happy to meet you :D 
safeplacetoland thumbnail

^ Right :$ How do you know :O lol So happy to meet you :D 

Because I follow you. ðŸ˜† I a
Edited by themockingjay - 11 years ago
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Yes! RT @IntensiveGB: @Chrisgrismer Will Delena and Klaroline fans be happy/sad after 4x07?

^^^ what does this even mean?? we'll be happy or sad?? LOL Chris answer properly 😆
MaddyStilinski thumbnail

Yeah I noticed that too!!!

I'm Madiha..but everyone calls me Maddy 😃 I don't remember them saying anything about Silas being father of all the vampire hunters..but it's quite possible..I think the only way Silas can be stopped is coz of a Vampire..so before he rise again he needs people that are anti vampire (Witches and Vampire Hunters) to help him destroy Vampires