Delena Beautiful Disaster 10: The First One - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago

The Vampire Diaries: So, When Will Elena Have Steamy Vampire Sex?

Jul 30, 2012 10:47 AM ET
by Robyn Ross
Nina Dobrev

Now that The Vampire Diaries' Elena Gilbert is turning into a vampire, there's one question on everyone's mind: How long will it be before she has some hot, vampy sex?

The short answer: You may have to wait a while. "I'm not going to say she's not having loads of vampire sex off camera that we're not showing, but we have not yet shot a complete sexual act this season between Elena and anybody," executive producer Julie Plec tells TVGuide.com.

Exclusive: Find out the name of The Vampire Diaries Season 4 premiere!

In truth, sex is the last thing that Elena (Nina Dobrev) will be thinking when the show returns in October. As Elena told Stefan in the Season 2 episode "The Last Day," Elena never wanted the vampire life for herself and two seasons later, her feelings haven't changed. "This is a girl who really, truly valued her humanity and ... always wanted the choice of how to live her life," Plec says. And while Elena considers not completing the transition, "that moment is fleeting [because] she recognizes she has a responsibility to her brother to stick around," Plec says.

The Vampire Diaries tops Teen Choice Awards

As Elena goes through her transition, the opposing views about how one should feed and live their life will cause conflict between her two greatest allies β€” Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley).

"Damon's point of view in all of this is that anything [Stefan's] trying to do to avoid Elena being a real vampire is just a delusional delay of the inevitable," Plec says. "While he can understand and appreciate that Stefan wants to protect her, [he feels he's] making a huge mistake because when all is said and done, [Damon thinks,] 'Name one vampire who went through the newbie phase and didn't take a life. Name me one vampire that didn't go off the rails, name me one vampire who didn't turn off their humanity for a while.' So that's where the conflict lies between Stefan and Damon. Stefan wants to protect her from that at all costs, and Damon is saying, 'It's going to happen' you may as well rip the Band-Aid off and let it bleed."

Check out news, photos and videos from The Vampire Diaries

Regardless of whose lifestyle Elena follows, there will be nothing easy about her road. "It wouldn't it feel right if it were easy," Plec says. "Elena has a lot of things working against her. There's the fact that her defining characteristic as a human being is her compassion for others which, as a vampire, is magnified and makes it very difficult to feed on a human being or an animal. Everything is heightened, so it's a whole new Elena that's magnified in catastrophic ways."

The Vampire Diaries returns on Thursday, Oct. 11 at 8/7c on The CW.

(Additional reporting by Natalie Abrams)

"Confirmed: Elena was turned into a vampire with Damon's blood."
β€” Carina MackKenzie's twitter (cadlymack)

wohhooo..though i'm not surprised AT ALL..I KNEW it would be Damon's blood..but still YAY
Originally posted by Siberian_Pigeon

The Vampire Diaries: So, When Will Elena Have Steamy Vampire Sex?

Jul 30, 2012 10:47 AM ET
by Robyn Ross

Nina Dobrev

Now that The Vampire Diaries' Elena Gilbert is turning into a vampire, there's one question on everyone's mind: How long will it be before she has some hot, vampy sex?

The short answer: You may have to wait a while. "I'm not going to say she's not having loads of vampire sex off camera that we're not showing, but we have not yet shot a complete sexual act this season between Elena and anybody," executive producer Julie Plec tells TVGuide.com.

Exclusive: Find out the name of The Vampire Diaries Season 4 premiere!

In truth, sex is the last thing that Elena (Nina Dobrev) will be thinking when the show returns in October. As Elena told Stefan in the Season 2 episode "The Last Day," Elena never wanted the vampire life for herself and two seasons later, her feelings haven't changed. "This is a girl who really, truly valued her humanity and ... always wanted the choice of how to live her life," Plec says. And while Elena considers not completing the transition, "that moment is fleeting [because] she recognizes she has a responsibility to her brother to stick around," Plec says.

The Vampire Diaries tops Teen Choice Awards

As Elena goes through her transition, the opposing views about how one should feed and live their life will cause conflict between her two greatest allies ' Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley).

"Damon's point of view in all of this is that anything [Stefan's] trying to do to avoid Elena being a real vampire is just a delusional delay of the inevitable," Plec says. "While he can understand and appreciate that Stefan wants to protect her, [he feels he's] making a huge mistake because when all is said and done, [Damon thinks,] 'Name one vampire who went through the newbie phase and didn't take a life. Name me one vampire that didn't go off the rails, name me one vampire who didn't turn off their humanity for a while.' So that's where the conflict lies between Stefan and Damon. Stefan wants to protect her from that at all costs, and Damon is saying, 'It's going to happen' you may as well rip the Band-Aid off and let it bleed."

Check out news, photos and videos from The Vampire Diaries

Regardless of whose lifestyle Elena follows, there will be nothing easy about her road. "It wouldn't it feel right if it were easy," Plec says. "Elena has a lot of things working against her. There's the fact that her defining characteristic as a human being is her compassion for others which, as a vampire, is magnified and makes it very difficult to feed on a human being or an animal. Everything is heightened, so it's a whole new Elena that's magnified in catastrophic ways."

The Vampire Diaries returns on Thursday, Oct. 11 at 8/7c on The CW.

(Additional reporting by Natalie Abrams)

SYYRRRIAAA WE POSTED THE SAME ARTICLE AT THE SAME TIMEπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Damonesque

"Confirmed: Elena was turned into a vampire with Damon's blood."
' Carina MackKenzie's twitter (cadlymack)

wohhooo..though i'm not surprised AT ALL..I KNEW it would be Damon's blood..but still YAY

i can frigging cry my eyes out πŸ˜Š the mention itself gives you a beautiful feel, sigh wanna see Damon and Elena's reaction and interaction on this. 
Anyone Read this?

'Vampire Diaries' scoop: Another Mystic Falls death?

by Nuzhat Naoreen
Tags: Scoop, TCA Press Tour, Television, The Vampire Diaries, TV Scoop
TVD-Elena

Image Credit: Annette Brown/The CW

Elena's struggle to transition to a vampire might just be the least of her worries when The Vampire Diaries kick-off its fourth season on Oct. 11. According to exec producer Julie Plec, there will be a much more pressing problem at hand. "When Alaric Saltzman told the council that the town was filled with vampires, [he] told a lot of details about a lot of people that in the first episode back we'll see have created a little bit of a domino effect," says Plec, who teased a "powerful, surprising death sequence" during the premiere.

As a result, the big question in the first episode is not whether Elena will feed on blood, but rather how she does it, when she does it, and whether she'll even survive the day.

Of course, it shouldn't be too difficult for her to make it through. After all, she's got two veryable Salvatore brothers by her side. Both Stefan and Damon will help school Elena in vampology 101 this season…though they won't exactly be on the same page. "They're two very different kinds of vampires and they're going to have two very different points of view about what kind of vampire Elena should be," says Plec. "It's going to make them fight a little."

According to Plec, Elena will feel torn between each brother's perspective and that will impact her relationships with each of them. Though the direction of those relationships remains to be seen, Plec made it clear that the love triangle is beginning a new chapter. Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean Elena's going to ditch Stefan β€” but she obviously still has some unfinished business with Damon. By the fourth episode, expect to see the two drawn together in a moment sure to spark a whole lot of fan fodder. "There's a really interesting moment between Damon and Elena where she's acting a little bit out of character and they both get caught up in a moment," teases Plec.

GET MORE EW: Subscribe to the magazine for only 33 an issue!

As for the show's other love triangle, Plec says that Klaus β€” who will be back to his own body fairly soon β€” will find "sportier more dastardly ways of driving a wedge" between Caroline and Tyler. In other words, the Klaus/Caroline/Tyler saga is far from over. She explains: "The finale wasn't putting a final point on any relationship. If anything it was just creating a new beginning for all the relationships. Things are going to be evolving and changing for all points of all triangles on this show."

Other notable scoops:
– Bonnie will do everything and anything to prevent Elena's transition. Whether or not she's successful and the consequences of the kind of magic she taps into will impact her arch season.

– According to Plec, the new vampire hunter headed to Mystic Falls is "very hardcore, he's very skilled he's very strong. He kind of takes our heroes by surprise, in that they think they can wipe the floor with him pretty easily and quickly, and he sort of stuns them with being difficult to defeat early on. They're going to realize they've got a bigger problem than they're used to."

– Klaus's decision to stick around Mystic Falls will be tied to the vampire hunter. Says Plec: "He definitely has an agenda that he wants to service which we'll start to get a hint at about three episodes, four episodes in, and it will involve how he feels about the existence of this hunter."

– Klaus isn't the only Original sticking around. We haven't seen the last of Rebekah or her other brothers and sisters. "We'll definitely get glimpses of the other Originals over the course of the year," says Plec. The exec producer also hinted that we may learn more about Esther's backstory. "One of the things that we've always said in the writer's room is Esther's creation of the original vampires was predicated on a spell that she already had, so where did she get that? And what does that mean?" says Plec. "Does it mean that there are vampires that pre-date the original vampires?"

– The fourth episode may feature a memorable Elena-Damon scene, but Plec says one of her favorite Damon moments of all-time happens in the second episode (so keep an eye out!).

– Speaking of Delena… Elena will remember the moments and confessions that Damon compelled her to forget and it will confirm that she wasn't wrong in believing there was good in him. Though don't expect a recently rejected Damon to be receptive to her realizations. "I think for him it's just like, 'Yep, well, that's in the past. That was then, this is now. You made your choice,'" said Plec. "Damon's not going to be sitting around moping, that's for sure. He's going to have a little bit of a 'tude probably."

– Can't wait to see Elena partake in a little vampire on vampire action? You may have to wait a couple of episodes. "We're about to start shooting episode 3 and we have not yet shown a completed act of vampire sex so it is going to be something that will happen eventually," says Plec."But I will not say how, when, why, with who, or if it's awesome or not." (Let's face it, we all know it's going to be awesome).

– Though you may have heard otherwise, Stefan will not be getting a new love interest β€” at least not anytime soon. "I actually don't even know where that came from," says Plec. "I think Paul's talking wish fulfillment."

– We may get to see the friendship between Stefan and Caroline develop more this season. "What I'm hoping is that Caroline, as an advocate of the Stefan school of how to be a vampire, can be a support system for him that he really needs, especially as things get difficult in Elena's transition," says Plec

Yeah Debolina I saw and posted that article too !

Originally posted by Debolina.

i can frigging cry my eyes out πŸ˜Š the mention itself gives you a beautiful feel, sigh wanna see Damon and Elena's reaction and interaction on this. 

IKR..This gives a whole new meaning to "we always survive"..It was Damon's blood that saved her life twice and It was Elena's death that saved Damon's life ❀️
oh didn't see you had already posted πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Damonesque

There's more..

' The fourth episode may feature a memorable Elena-Damon scene, but Plec says one of her favorite Damon moments of all-time happens in the second episode (so keep an eye out!).

' Speaking of Delena' Elena will remember the moments and confessions that Damon compelled her to forget and it will confirm that she wasn't wrong in believing there was good in him. Though don't expect a recently rejected Damon to be receptive to her realizations. "I think for him it's just like, 'Yep, well, that's in the past. That was then, this is now. You made your choice,'" said Plec. "Damon's not going to be sitting around moping, that's for sure. He's going to have a little bit of a "tude probably"

^^^ I have a feeling we are gonna see a "frankly me dear..I don't give a damn" scenario soon (For those who don't know what I'm talking about..watch "Gone With The Wind")

**oh n there IS a spoiler of SE having a "vampire sex" in 4X3..but I didn't post it here..coz well who really wants to read about that??** πŸ˜†

speaking of what, after the vamp sex, it would be interesting to see wat happens post elena recollection in the confrontation. for me i dont expect much from Elena's POV but i hope damon's tat happened in the past, lets keep it in the past attitude has some effect on her. 
I want her first sex experience to be with Damon.I guess ain't happening.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Siberian_Pigeon

I want her first sex experience to be with Damon.I guess ain't happening.πŸ˜†

she already slept with Stefan once πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Debolina.

she already slept with Stefan once πŸ˜†

Stefan is not that experienced as Damon nah, so she does not know what she is missing.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†