Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Umera Ahmed FC (3) (Page 8)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Sarmad Khoosat is in Mera Yaqeen too ROFL ROFL ROFL Har jagah tapak pada hai yeh banda, bhai...

Such a bad episode. Thankfully I don't have the energy for it or I would have cringed myself into tears LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

howzzat

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

Originally posted by incandescence

I only skimmed through a few fan reviews Fatty...the general tone is b/w 'Woahh!' and 'OMG!'.  But I think I read the word 'convoluted' a few too many times too...and that the whole thing could have been sorted an episode earlier only. Khair finally the internet speed's a bit better...so downloading it right now...will watch it before the next epi airs. Waise bhi it's tomorrow for you...day after tomorrow for me.

Well the Hardman plot is overarching, no...it's going to go on until at least the summer finale (10th episode) I think, so they never would have 'sorted' this thing out in any one of these episodes. Plus, last to last week's episode (All In) was a filler/bridge in between all the drama, which was back in Sucker Punch that had somewhat of a climactic ending with this arc finally coming to a head. Next week (err, tomorrow) will be 'filler/backstory' again because it's a flashback episode...anyways, you watch and see for yourself how it is!

I did! One could say it was drama for the sake of drama...but mann, it was goood drama. There were a couple of scenes that I particularly loved but more on that later...let me come back after iftari LOL

I'm looking forward to that backstory episode actually...specially to see Jessica-Harvey, Harvey-Donna dynamic back then...

kabeeraspeaking

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
You guys! Is this the same Aks you guys are reading of UA?

Itni jaldi shooting bhi complete ho gayi?

kabeeraspeaking

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
howwzat you scared me... its not that Aks... 

howzzat

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
howzzat, nope! This is not UA's Aks. Story seems like Maat, no? One sister prefers personal happiness and wealth above the other who prioritizes communal happiness and relationships...and then they turn old! Pretty similar. 

When UA's Aks will begin shooting/who will be cast, etc., they will definitely talk about it on the FB page because it'll have to be a pretty big thing. Guess they'll have to change the title too now if they do plan to produce it in about a year or two thanks to this show taking it up!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.howzzat

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

howwzat you scared me... its not that Aks... 

:rolls:

Yeah, I really shudder to think of what current aplu taplus might be cast to play the brilliant, larger than life and layered characters like Aks and Sherdil. It's going to be such a massacre. 

Usman.howzzat

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
@make-believe/ Usman: I wasn't too sure.. since I have no clue about what Aks is about. Isn't one of the characters Shah Bano though?

There are a total of 8 teasers out so far.. on ARY's YT page.

They haven't mentioned the writer, anywhere though! I don't like the director, Nadeem Siddique. His shows go haywire after the first few episodes always. Anyways Zhalay Sarhadi/Mohib's pairing isn't bad especially after SPLK no?

kabeeraspeakingUsman.

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
This promo looks interesting though! Aamina Sheikh is one talented actress..

kabeeraspeaking

Go to top