Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Umera Ahmed FC (3) (Page 7)

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Haha, you know there's a bus company by the name of Mash! Tongue Kahin aapka toh nahin hain incandescence-baaji?
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
howzzat, I said what parts already, no...the background vocals by Zoe and Rachael...

Mash, Suits was good! The episode has a solid 9.3 on IMBD LOL What 'confusing' reviews were you reading? I wrote up an entire novel of my thoughts while discussing it with someone else so will send you that only when you watch it. Waise bhi, kal toh new episode aane waala hai...

I wish Aks would end now...I really want to read it all and see what happens but this 'drag' by way of splitting episodes is not fun...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I only skimmed through a few fan reviews Fatty...the general tone is b/w 'Woahh!' and 'OMG!'.  But I think I read the word 'convoluted' a few too many times too...and that the whole thing could have been sorted an episode earlier only. Khair finally the internet speed's a bit better...so downloading it right now...will watch it before the next epi airs. Waise bhi it's tomorrow for you...day after tomorrow for me.
Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
is any one missing annie ki aaye gi baraat besides me??
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

I only skimmed through a few fan reviews Fatty...the general tone is b/w 'Woahh!' and 'OMG!'.  But I think I read the word 'convoluted' a few too many times too...and that the whole thing could have been sorted an episode earlier only. Khair finally the internet speed's a bit better...so downloading it right now...will watch it before the next epi airs. Waise bhi it's tomorrow for you...day after tomorrow for me.

Well the Hardman plot is overarching, no...it's going to go on until at least the summer finale (10th episode) I think, so they never would have 'sorted' this thing out in any one of these episodes. Plus, last to last week's episode (All In) was a filler/bridge in between all the drama, which was back in Sucker Punch that had somewhat of a climactic ending with this arc finally coming to a head. Next week (err, tomorrow) will be 'filler/backstory' again because it's a flashback episode...anyways, you watch and see for yourself how it is!
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

I was looking forward to seeing it that first week it didn't air but now toh I've forgotten all about it...as it is, the rest of the episodes will be mostly song and dance and that doesn't really seem exciting...breaks/hiatuses between shows really kill the flow...

Think I'll go watch today's Mera Yaqeen...so boreddd. 
Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

I was looking forward to seeing it that first week it didn't air but now toh I've forgotten all about it...as it is, the rest of the episodes will be mostly song and dance and that doesn't really seem exciting...breaks/hiatuses between shows really kill the flow...

i'm missing it because there is nothing great to watch on tv these days apart from Bilqees Kaur and mere dard ko .. to an extend..
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

i'm missing it because there is nothing great to watch on tv these days apart from Bilqees Kaur and mere dard ko .. to an extend..

True, there really isn't. It's funny that on paper it'd seem like there's a bunch of good, decent shows on air these days, but in actuality...they're not that engaging/intriguing. Now I think something interesting and watchable will only come along next year...MJ has that comedy show written by Mohammed Ahmed, maybe that's going to come out this year or the next for sure...really that will be good!

I really want to read Darr-e-Nijaat now as well...but that will probably happen next year too :(

Edited by kabeeraspeaking - 08 August 2012 at 12:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

howzzat

Go to top