Umera Ahmed FC (3) (Page 52)

Post Reply New Post

Page 52 of 54

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farahs_6

Did anyone read Umera Ahmed's answers related to Aks..in Pakiza this month?

Usman..hav u read it?

Mash...Fatima...ab tu aajao...

nahi.. dint read it..
kuch interesting tha?

howzzat is also missing in action

Edited by Usman. - 31 January 2013 at 10:13am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Umera Ahmed FC (3) (Page 52)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

farahs_6

IF-Dazzler

farahs_6

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

Originally posted by farahs_6

Did anyone read Umera Ahmed's answers related to Aks..in Pakiza this month?

Usman..hav u read it?

Mash...Fatima...ab tu aajao...

nahi.. dint read it..
kuch interesting tha?

howzzat it also missing in action

Haan Umera's answers are interesting..infact questions were not written there...only answers but answers were good and detailed...u  should read

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
ohk.. will read it tomorrow

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Hey everyone...sorry I haven't been around. I was a bit busy, was not feeling particularly fangirly about UA...and was not watching any Pakistani show other than CK...and I knew no one was watching it toh didn't come.

I have started watching this new drama on ARY...Silwatein. Only two episodes have aired and I like it. Love how NATURAL it is. Aminah's character is intriguingly refreshing from all the boring and stereotype heroins on TV these days. Anyone watching it?

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hey Mash..
good to have you back.
I watched CK & kinda liked it.

farahs_6

IF-Dazzler

farahs_6

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Hey everyone...sorry I haven't been around. I was a bit busy, was not feeling particularly fangirly about UA...and was not watching any Pakistani show other than CK...and I knew no one was watching it toh didn't come.

I have started watching this new drama on ARY...Silwatein. Only two episodes have aired and I like it. Love how NATURAL it is. Aminah's character is intriguingly refreshing from all the boring and stereotype heroins on TV these days. Anyone watching it?

Hi Mash... Long time, no see

Post ur thoughts abt Aks ending na...no one here discussed here really in length abt it...Wht did u think abt Aks end...and did u read Umera's answers related to Aks in Pakiza last month?..

farahs_6

IF-Dazzler

farahs_6

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
I am watching Zindagi gulzar hai...and watched few epis of Siskiyaan on ARY.. Does anyone watch it?... Its a story of 5 friends and their family life.. They hav touched nice and everyday issues .. ZQ is crazy abt her 12 yr daughter getting fat..so she makes her do strict dieting...which is making her daughter complexed...and her husband Ejaz Aslam keeps on saying...dont be so strict on her with this..shes just a kid..but otherwise they r happily married.. Theres another friend whos kids are extremely naughty...Ateeqa Odho and Asif Raza Mir are also a couple..whose son has started to take drugs..while Atiqa Odho is a psychiatrist herself...Zhalay Sarhadi's mother in law watches Indian dramas...Zhalay has started to do job..while her mother in law is not happy abt it..so she keeps feeding her children tht now tht your mom is doing job..she wont hav time for you and wont care for u.. Then theres another one..whos husband has married someone else..

Overall..i find it a nice drama...though I dont watch it regularly...

farahs_6

IF-Dazzler

farahs_6

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Kahan ghayb hogaye sab ke sab?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top