Celebrity Fan Clubs

Umera Ahmed FC (3) (Page 50)

Post Reply New Post

Page 50 of 54

farahs_6

IF-Dazzler

farahs_6

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
I cried there too..when Sherbano comes to give Misaal to SD..and both Sherbano and Aks have a conversation and she says sorry to Aks..for her father's wrongdoing...and when Aks asks SD to marry SB...and she tells him abt Misaal.. I really felt bad for Misaal...in the whole epi...

Did u like the end?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Umera Ahmed FC (3) (Page 50)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farahs_6

I cried there too..when Sherbano comes to give Misaal to SD..and both Sherbano and Aks have a conversation and she says sorry to Aks..for her father's wrongdoing...and when Aks asks SD to marry SB...and she tells him abt Misaal.. I really felt bad for Misaal...in the whole epi...

Did u like the end?

you know what I know some one who belongs to a broken family ..in her case she could not get the love of both parents.. 
She fell for one of her teacher who wasnt really a typically good looking guy but because of her polite & loving behavour she simply fell head over heals on him. So, Misaal's condition was very identical to her.
anyway, i liked the end...

farahs_6

farahs_6

IF-Dazzler

farahs_6

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Even I liked the end...but how many girls...can actually do...what Aks did? Bhtt hi baray dil ka kaam hai...jo us ne end mein kia...

Also..how were Shehrbano and SD so normal in the last scene? After all tht had happened b/w them..It was not soo easy... I mean I know it would have taken them years to get normal..as was evident in an old scene also..where they were together for yrs...but not happy...so obviously it wud have taken them years to get back to normal..like they were in the last scene..but just in the previous scene  Aks had asked SD to marry SB..and then suddenly the last scene.. I wd have liked a little bit more elaboration on how things got normal b/w them..not detailed offcourse..but even a page more...would suffice..

But it was ok this way too...left it to the reader's imagination...

Also I  think there was a little mistake.. I think 2-3 epis ago..when we were first told abt SD-Aks marriage...when they both come back to tht house after 10 yrs...Tughral was 9 yrs old and Bazil was also there..Tughral being 9 yrs old meant they had been married for almost 10 yrs then...But in this epi...when Sherbano comes back to give Misal to SD, Aks thinks tht Sherbano has changed a lot..just in 5 yrs time.. Its not like 10-20 yrs have passed..and both Bazil and Tughral were there.. It meant tht Aks and SD had been married for almost 5 yrs here...and SB had come...and just after few days of her going back..Aks asks SD to marry SB..Even if we assume..tht it must have taken months..or even a yr to convince them both and they got married a yr later...so it meant 6 yrs at max...but in tht earlier scene...they showed tht they had been married for 10 yrs...and there was no Shehrbano or Misal then...bcoz after SD getting married to Sherbano ago.. Aks was posted in some other place and she asked SD to live with SB...hain na?

Mash...aa bhi jao...ab...
Where has Fatima disappeared?

Edited by farahs_6 - 30 November 2012 at 10:49am

farahs_6

IF-Dazzler

farahs_6

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Did anyone here watch the first epi of Zindagi Gulzar hai? I watched it.. I liked the first epi..

howzzat

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@Farah: It was really good. Loved the contrast between Zaroon and Kashaf's thoughts!!

farahs_6

sarah1024

IF-Rockerz

sarah1024

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Is anyone following Mera Yaqeen? It's not as bad as the internet reviews make it sound. I watched it from the beginning with my mom because someone recommended it to her. The brilliant acting keeps your interest intact, if nothing else. Faisal Qureshi, Savera Nadeem and Nimrah Bucha are such natural performers. And in all honesty, the storyline is kind of intriguing. You can't help but wonder who will end up with whom in the end.

I watched the first episode of Zindagi Gulzar Hai. Man, this Kashaf character is the epitome of pessimism! I see where she's coming from but whining about everything can be detrimental to your mental well being. Just because her father is an irresponsible jerk does not mean he represents all the men out there. It's sad that she has completely written off the notion of marriage. Zaroon's friend/girlfriend/whatever is annoying as hell. So is his sister.

farahs_6

IF-Dazzler

farahs_6

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Kahan ho bhai...sab log?

Who is following zindagi gulzar hai? 20th se tu Umera Ahmed ka Mirat ul Uroos bhi shuru honay wala hai.. No one is interested in discussing here?

farahs_6

IF-Dazzler

farahs_6

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Aray ...sab log kahan chalay gaye? Anybody watching Miratul Uroos?

Also..in this month's Pakiza..there will be question answer session with Umera Ahmed on Aks..

Mash...Fatima...kahan ho tum log?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top