Post Reply New Post

Page 47 of 54

farahs_6

IF-Dazzler

farahs_6

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

Originally posted by farahs_6

I dont want it to end in next epi.. Bcoz everything cant be wrapped in single epi..tu bhagaanay ki zurorat nahi hai..just for the sake of it..so atleast 2 more epis shd be there

Usman, Shehr e Zaat still hasnt ended...God knows when will tht torture end?

Eid Mubarak everyone

Farah the admins of fb UA page this time are sure that next one is the last episode of Aks.

and this wasnt the last epi of SeZ?? What is hum upto?? 

Usman.. Admins were sure, last time also.. This time, they might be more sure, as it was also written tht next epi would be the last..but just imagine..yourself..how could next epi be the last? esp when story has to move forward to the next gen...To me, it looks almost impossible

Edited by farahs_6 - 27 October 2012 at 6:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Umera Ahmed FC (3) (Page 47)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Everyone is cribbing about SeZ...pata nahin WHAT UA was thinking when she gave it to sucha  pathetic team! Bohot acha hua itna bekaaar drama bana...thori aqal aye UA ko.

As for Naye Silsile Usman...I guess one epi is not much to judge upon. I'm a bit confused about how I feel about it, in all honesty...LOLL...Aik taraf I know and I can see from the first epi, that it can NEVER be as EPIC as the original. Woh toh ho hi nahin sakta. Par doosri taraf I'm so happy to watch these characters again...the characters that we have grown up watching...again n again...so much that they have become a very important part of our childhood. Humara bachpan adhoora hai Sania aur Zara ke begair. So it's a reminder of our childhood...mujhey mere bachpan mein le jata hai yeh drama. Bohat purani emotional attachment hai hum sab ki iss Drama ke saath toh hum dekhenge toh sahi if it's even half as decent as the original.

Original ko chod kar baaat karein toh I'm glad that Muhammad Ahmed has written it with Hasina Moin because she has totally lost it, going by the recent dramas she has written. I love Muhammad Ahmed's writing. Although, some bits are a bit contrived like the servant's fight...it's just there to add the old touch. Again I don't mind it much because of that emotional attachment n all LOL Dekho aaj kya hota hai...

Edited by incandescence - 27 October 2012 at 9:59am

Usman.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farahs_6

Usman.. Admins were sure, last time also.. This time, they might be more sure, as it was also written tht next epi would be the last..but just imagine..yourself..how could next epi be the last? esp when story has to move forward to the next gen...To me, it looks almost impossible

you know what i think Aks is a kind of novel that should be read in one go.. The essence is kind of lost when it is read in parts.. (strictly my views)

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Everyone is cribbing about SeZ...pata nahin WHAT UA was thinking when she gave it to sucha  pathetic team! Bohot acha hua itna bekaaar drama bana...thori aqal aye UA ko.

As for Naye Silsile Usman...I guess one epi is not much to judge upon. I'm a bit confused about how I feel about it, in all honesty...LOLL...Aik taraf I know and I can see from the first epi, that it can NEVER be as EPIC as the original. Woh toh ho hi nahin sakta. Par doosri taraf I'm so happy to watch these characters again...the characters that we have grown up watching...again n again...so much that they have become a very important part of our childhood. Humara bachpan adhoora hai Sania aur Zara ke begair. So it's a reminder of our childhood...mujhey mere bachpan mein le jata hai yeh drama. Bohat purani emotional attachment hai hum sab ki iss Drama ke saath toh hum dekhenge toh sahi if it's even half as decent as the original.

Original ko chod kar baaat karein toh I'm glad that Muhammad Ahmed has written it with Hasina Moin because she has totally lost it, going by the recent dramas she has written. I love Muhammad Ahmed's writing. Although, some bits are a bit contrived like the servant's fight...it's just there to add the old touch. Again I don't mind it much because of that emotional attachment n all LOL Dekho aaj kya hota hai...

Shehr-e-zaat has been a disappointment.. lets see what happens to ZGH

@Tanhaiyan: Mash it can never be as epic as the previous one even Mareena said this in an interview. But i liked the whole feeling attached to it. rest you have summed it very well.

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
@Usman: What are the repeat timings of Tanhaiyaan on PTV.. Is there a late night repeat? I missed today's episode :(

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howzzat

@Usman: What are the repeat timings of Tanhaiyaan on PTV.. Is there a late night repeat? I missed today's episode :(

I missed it too..Eid ki wajah se .. will watch in online
No idea of repeat timings

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I hated the last episode of MDKJZM , Usman. I feel Bushra Ansari has a few screws loose when she writes something.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
i know howzzat... there were a lot of loopholes in the script.. i dint get what message she intended to convey through this serial.. anyway, here is what i posted in MDKJZB Discussion thread in PSFabout last episode

Originally posted by Usman.

I sat through the whole episode just for that one scene.. and it came right at the end and how conveniently they moved to next scene without showing what happened thereafter. I mean Amna & Zakiya's proper reaction should've been displayed. 
and poor Arfa, she lands up in karachi after 7 or 8 years i think and right after landing she sees that man because of whom she dint move out of her town LOL what an irony. 
I strongly feel that Amna should not have gone back to Zakiya's place after divorce. She should've stayed there with Arfa-Junaid.

howzzat

Post Reply New Post

Go to top