Celebrity Fan Clubs

Umera Ahmed FC (3) (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 54

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
@Usman: I've been super busy this week.. but I'll catch up over the weekend, Inshallah..

Don't forget to watch MDKJZM's episode tonight! I'm excited :D

BTW did you see my post in the MDKJZM thread? I realised that the guy who raped Arfa is the same new guy in the OST with Aamna?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Umera Ahmed FC (3) (Page 42)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
@make-believe: Today's episode of GMP has the cast of ''Bandhi''.. the new Nimra Bucha one I was telling you about.

I don't really know how the play itself was, but I like watching her interviews since Nida is a much much better host!

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howzzat

@Usman: I've been super busy this week.. but I'll catch up over the weekend, Inshallah..

Don't forget to watch MDKJZM's episode tonight! I'm excited :D

BTW did you see my post in the MDKJZM thread? I realised that the guy who raped Arfa is the same new guy in the OST with Aamna?

missed the epi Howzzat.. thanks to loadshedding.

earlier I thought they are two different guys but now when i saw the OST again.. it is that same rapist guy.. i'm eager to know about his track.

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Yeah its the same guy. Anyways I watched the Surukshetra's two episodes.. and I liked it. Its actually one of the better reality shows out there.. and like you said Sara Raza Khan is in it. She's not a bad singer. Where have I read this Sajjad Ali's name before?

My only issue with the show is that they better not create unnecessary controversies to increase TRPs.. I felt like Ayesha Takia was trying her level best to instigate Atif Aslam against Himesh.. But honestly speaking Atif is a much much better singer than Himesh will ever be.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howzzat

Yeah its the same guy. Anyways I watched the Surukshetra's two episodes.. and I liked it. Its actually one of the better reality shows out there.. and like you said Sara Raza Khan is in it. She's not a bad singer. Where have I read this Sajjad Ali's name before?

My only issue with the show is that they better not create unnecessary controversies to increase TRPs.. I felt like Ayesha Takia was trying her level best to instigate Atif Aslam against Himesh.. But honestly speaking Atif is a much much better singer than Himesh will ever be.

They are going to do this to spice up things..

did you catch this week's epi of MDKJZM

farahs_6

IF-Dazzler

farahs_6

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Just a few days left, to read the next epi of Aks.. I think we will get Pakiza in the next week PartyDancing

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
@Usman: Not this week's yet. will watch it soon.

BTW I am in love with Surukshetra... especially the jury! They are super-awesome. My issue is with Gajendra Singh. He keeps creating drama by making differences between the contestants and the mentors for grabbing eyeballs. He did the same with SRGMP, and SVOI.. I guess its now Colors turn!

BTW, Seen this? Another MZZBN in the making?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsirQrJ76Ko&feature=plcp

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Can't open youtube links as it is blocked here.
anyway, i agree unnecessary drama can ruin this show for me.. they are promoting Aman ki Asha then why this unnecessary drama for TRP

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

howzzat

Post Reply New Post

Go to top