Celebrity Fan Clubs

Umera Ahmed FC (3) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 54

sarah1024

IF-Rockerz

sarah1024

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
@ Howzzat: LOL, I know! Her stalking makes me laugh - desperation ki hadh hoti hai. No wonder poor Hamza is regretting the moment he took that picture of hers with Salman standing in the background. LOL Yep, Naani is far too preachy for my liking. She needs to calm down.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

howzzat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Umera Ahmed FC (3) (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
agree with both of you about Naani.. constant naseehatien  in every frame she comes gets on your nerves after a while..
@ Falak.. i feel the whole stalking thing is a bit exaggerated 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah1024howzzat

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howzzat

@make-believe: Heard this yet?LOL
As usual, they've given out the story for this one too!!!

What in that WORLD is Meera doing here? Is she in the show? :rolls: I caught a bit of some episode on TV where Ayeza Khan's character is randomly speaking shehenshao-fied Urdu while no one else in her family is like that LOL So supremely random.

Usman, I think everyone's just lethargic these days...there's not much to discuss either, I suppose!

Edited by kabeeraspeaking - 01 August 2012 at 3:37pm

howzzat

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
I saw Mera Yaqeen today. Just the experience of watching people who can act is so different from the opposite...that even if it may be in a story which would otherwise be standard, the very presence of people with acting chops gives it layers and dimensions. And FQ, SN, Nimrah Bucha...they're all  sublime and effortless actors who're able to inject that presence. Surprisingly, the story moved very fast for only the first episode LOL Though I have a vague thought about where the show might go, the fact that they didn't dally and/or let on much about the plot makes me want to see the second episode too...will definitely watch out to see and make more of it...

incandescence

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

@make-believe: Heard this yet?LOL
As usual, they've given out the story for this one too!!!

What in that WORLD is Meera doing here? Is she in the show? :rolls: I caught a bit of some episode on TV where Ayeza Khan's character is randomly speaking shehenshao-fied Urdu while no one else in her family is like that LOL So supremely random.

Usman, I think everyone's just lethargic these days...there's not much to discuss either, I suppose!

I know... Meera is like the biggest turn off! Seriously, aur koi nahin mila?

Also i am in love with Shaheen Akhtar.. Kya ada hai, kya nazakat LOL Kya ladki hai

@Mera Yakeen: I loved the first episode totally. Nimra is what a peformer yaar.. and agree about the pace of the show, I can't believe its an AnB show. Also the fact that FQ-SN are paired together as Maha and Asfand is the total icing on the cake. Can they not make more shows together..

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
i could not watch mera yaqeen.. but i have to agree with both of you on Nimra Bucha.. she is one talented lady.. her acting so effortless... but she is very under rated

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Also i am in love with Shaheen Akhtar.. Kya ada hai, kya nazakat LOL Kya ladki hai

@Mera Yakeen: I loved the first episode totally. Nimra is what a peformer yaar.. and agree about the pace of the show, I can't believe its an AnB show. Also the fact that FQ-SN are paired together as Maha and Asfand is the total icing on the cake. Can they not make more shows together..

@bold: So predictable LOL

I think the pace for the first episode was quick because they were trying to establish the premise...story toh ab joh bhi aage ho woh hogi and I'm sure it won't remain at the same speed. BTW, if SN/FQ were paired together more toh there would be no novelty, na...it'll be nice to see what/if they've come back with something interesting after QeT!

What do you predict will happen? Something like Maha falling from grace, Asfand helping/getting married to Nazish?

Originally posted by Usman.

i could not watch mera yaqeen.. but i have to agree with both of you on Nimra Bucha.. she is one talented lady.. her acting so effortless... but she is very under rated

Yep, she is able to deliver nuance very well! My mom was mentioning yesterday that she is brutally typecasted in these types of roles...she's a very, very classy actor...

Edited by kabeeraspeaking - 02 August 2012 at 3:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.incandescence

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
no one is watching Bilqees Kaur here??

and both SeZ and mere dard ko..need to have a better pace.. they are too slow for my liking.. 

Edited by Usman. - 06 August 2012 at 4:46am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top