Celebrity Fan Clubs

Umera Ahmed FC (3) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 54

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
i have read Aks epi 14. I have not read any one's views on Aks .. but will read after posting mine.

The first thought that came to my mind when i read about Aks opening that case was THIS is what she wanted to do.. 
Honestly speaking, whatever KD has done for her no one else could have done and by doing this she is returning him his honor. He may not have said anything regarding this to Aks but definitely somewhere deep inside his heart he would be sad\upset because of that humiliation or losing out that job which he was so proud of.
KD did so much for aks. So, this might be the only way she could do something for him.. She had seen him getting humiliated.. so, i guess she must have decided it only in her childhood that one day she will return him his honor.

as for Aks\SD\SB triangle
its difficult to pin point who is at fault..
Aks knew that re-opening of this case would create problems in the lives of SD & SB.. heck even in her own life but her topmost preference is her Nana's izzat.. as for SB.. there was only one complaint i had regarding her that she should have given a chance to SD for clarifying things before thinking of divorce.. apart from this i can understand every feeling and action of hers... and i think they are justified
as far as SD is concerned at the moment he is the sawaar of two kasthees (boat)  He dont want to let go any of them the thing that i dont understand is if SD loves Aks then what is his feeling towards SB,, i mean its care or if he is doing only because she is his wife??

Honestly speaking, i dont want him to let go any one.. but i guess thats not gonna happen. He will be put in a choice that he will have to make a decision.

Edited by Usman. - 26 July 2012 at 6:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Umera Ahmed FC (3) (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Usman.

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

Honestly speaking, whatever KD has done for her no one else could have done and by doing this she is returning him his honor. He may not have said anything regarding this to Aks but definitely somewhere deep inside his heart he would be sad\upset because of that humiliation or losing out that job which he was so proud of.
KD did so much for aks. So, this might be the only way she could do something for him.. She had seen him getting humiliated.. so, i guess she must have decided it only in her childhood that one day she will return him his honor.

as for Aks\SD\SB triangle
its difficult to pin point who is at fault..
Aks knew that re-opening of this case would create problems in the lives of SD & SB.. heck even in her own life but her topmost preference is her Nana's izzat.. as for SB.. there was only one complaint i had regarding her that she should have given a chance to SD for clarifying things before thinking of divorce.. apart from this i can understand every feeling and action of hers... and i think they are justified
as far as SD is concerned at the moment he is the sawaar of two kasthees (boat)  He dont want to let go any of them the thing that i dont understand is if SD loves Aks then what is his feeling towards SB,, i mean its care or if he is doing only because she is his wife??

Honestly speaking, i dont want him to let go any one.. but i guess thats not gonna happen. He will be put in a choice that he will have to make a decision.

Agree, Usman, especially about the bolded bit! Pretty much the same view as you of the episode!

I was like wow, howzzat has a blog, but it turned out to be only one entry LOL It's well written!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.howzzat

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
@make-believe: There's just one entry so far!LOL Thanks! As and when I'll find something interesting I'll post.. I'm quite apprehensive about it though. :S

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingUsman.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
where has every one else gone?

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
@make-believe: Heard this yet?LOL
As usual, they've given out the story for this one too!!!

sarah1024

IF-Rockerz

sarah1024

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
So I guess nobody else is following SeZ? Falak is so shallow and delusional. Who falls for a man simply because he resembles a sculpture?  Her desperate attempts at getting Salman to notice/acknowledge/like her are just hilarious to watch. What a bimbo! LOL She bawls like a baby just because the man that she has been stalking, rightfully asks her to back off. Get a life, woman.

howzzat

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
@Usman: Thanks for commenting on the blog :) I just saw it.. didn't know I had to log-in and approve every comment that's posted there.  Really appreciate it!

@Sarah: Is there any show that I haven't heard of? LOL Falak stalking Salman is actually hilarious btw.. They've managed to turn her into this pyscho who'se life suddenly revolves around Salman Ansar totally! And Naani and her naseehatein are a tad bit too much don't you think?

sarah1024

Post Reply New Post

Go to top