Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: incandescence

I don't know Farah, I just don't have any theory left now. I wasn't even that excited about this episode because I thought I almost know everything that's going to happen. But the first only tossed everything back in the air. Mujhey toh bilkul KUCH samajh nahin araha. And yes, I don't think UA can wrap it in one epi. Mujhey kahani chodo iss sab ka koi point nazar nahin araha...abhi tak toh bilkul nahin. Dekho UA kya nikalti hai apne patare se ab. I'm seriously confused. Aurr mujhey ab uljhan horahi hai iss story se...bus end karde ab UA.

@bold..exactly my words. she should just end it. 
Shehr-e-zaat ended.. imo it was terrible. dragged to the maximum.

btw, Eid Mubarak everyone here 
Mash: your views on Tanhaiyan sequel?
farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

@bold..exactly my words. she should just end it. 
Shehr-e-zaat ended.. imo it was terrible. dragged to the maximum.

btw, Eid Mubarak everyone here 
Mash: your views on Tanhaiyan sequel?

I dont want it to end in next epi.. Bcoz everything cant be wrapped in single epi..tu bhagaanay ki zurorat nahi hai..just for the sake of it..so atleast 2 more epis shd be there

Usman, Shehr e Zaat still hasnt ended...God knows when will tht torture end?

Eid Mubarak everyone
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

I dont want it to end in next epi.. Bcoz everything cant be wrapped in single epi..tu bhagaanay ki zurorat nahi hai..just for the sake of it..so atleast 2 more epis shd be there

Usman, Shehr e Zaat still hasnt ended...God knows when will tht torture end?

Eid Mubarak everyone

Farah the admins of fb UA page this time are sure that next one is the last episode of Aks.

and this wasnt the last epi of SeZ?? What is hum upto?? 
farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Farah the admins of fb UA page this time are sure that next one is the last episode of Aks.

and this wasnt the last epi of SeZ?? What is hum upto?? 

Usman.. Admins were sure, last time also.. This time, they might be more sure, as it was also written tht next epi would be the last..but just imagine..yourself..how could next epi be the last? esp when story has to move forward to the next gen...To me, it looks almost impossible

Edited by farahs_6 - 11 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Everyone is cribbing about SeZ...pata nahin WHAT UA was thinking when she gave it to sucha  pathetic team! Bohot acha hua itna bekaaar drama bana...thori aqal aye UA ko.

As for Naye Silsile Usman...I guess one epi is not much to judge upon. I'm a bit confused about how I feel about it, in all honesty...LOLL...Aik taraf I know and I can see from the first epi, that it can NEVER be as EPIC as the original. Woh toh ho hi nahin sakta. Par doosri taraf I'm so happy to watch these characters again...the characters that we have grown up watching...again n again...so much that they have become a very important part of our childhood. Humara bachpan adhoora hai Sania aur Zara ke begair. So it's a reminder of our childhood...mujhey mere bachpan mein le jata hai yeh drama. Bohat purani emotional attachment hai hum sab ki iss Drama ke saath toh hum dekhenge toh sahi if it's even half as decent as the original.

Original ko chod kar baaat karein toh I'm glad that Muhammad Ahmed has written it with Hasina Moin because she has totally lost it, going by the recent dramas she has written. I love Muhammad Ahmed's writing. Although, some bits are a bit contrived like the servant's fight...it's just there to add the old touch. Again I don't mind it much because of that emotional attachment n all 😆 Dekho aaj kya hota hai...
Edited by incandescence - 11 years ago
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Usman.. Admins were sure, last time also.. This time, they might be more sure, as it was also written tht next epi would be the last..but just imagine..yourself..how could next epi be the last? esp when story has to move forward to the next gen...To me, it looks almost impossible

you know what i think Aks is a kind of novel that should be read in one go.. The essence is kind of lost when it is read in parts.. (strictly my views)
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

Everyone is cribbing about SeZ...pata nahin WHAT UA was thinking when she gave it to sucha  pathetic team! Bohot acha hua itna bekaaar drama bana...thori aqal aye UA ko.

As for Naye Silsile Usman...I guess one epi is not much to judge upon. I'm a bit confused about how I feel about it, in all honesty...LOLL...Aik taraf I know and I can see from the first epi, that it can NEVER be as EPIC as the original. Woh toh ho hi nahin sakta. Par doosri taraf I'm so happy to watch these characters again...the characters that we have grown up watching...again n again...so much that they have become a very important part of our childhood. Humara bachpan adhoora hai Sania aur Zara ke begair. So it's a reminder of our childhood...mujhey mere bachpan mein le jata hai yeh drama. Bohat purani emotional attachment hai hum sab ki iss Drama ke saath toh hum dekhenge toh sahi if it's even half as decent as the original.

Original ko chod kar baaat karein toh I'm glad that Muhammad Ahmed has written it with Hasina Moin because she has totally lost it, going by the recent dramas she has written. I love Muhammad Ahmed's writing. Although, some bits are a bit contrived like the servant's fight...it's just there to add the old touch. Again I don't mind it much because of that emotional attachment n all 😆 Dekho aaj kya hota hai...

Shehr-e-zaat has been a disappointment.. lets see what happens to ZGH

@Tanhaiyan: Mash it can never be as epic as the previous one even Mareena said this in an interview. But i liked the whole feeling attached to it. rest you have summed it very well.
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Usman: What are the repeat timings of Tanhaiyaan on PTV.. Is there a late night repeat? I missed today's episode :(
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: howzzat

@Usman: What are the repeat timings of Tanhaiyaan on PTV.. Is there a late night repeat? I missed today's episode :(

I missed it too..Eid ki wajah se .. will watch in online
No idea of repeat timings
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hated the last episode of MDKJZM , Usman. I feel Bushra Ansari has a few screws loose when she writes something.