Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Farah / Usman : Last Episode of Shehr-e-Zaat tonight!!!
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
missed it.. UA fb page says it was 2nd last epi..
notavailable thumbnail
Yeah, im surprised. I'm guessing now ZGH won't start till 1st or 2nd week of November. Considering, there's Eid coming up.
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anyone here watched Tanhaiyan Naye Silsile? 
Usman. thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

I watched it.. 
notavailable thumbnail
@Usman: It was a good episode hain na? Marina Khan is still , so subtle and sweet like the original one. Alishbah ki entry nahin hui hai abhi tak lekin :p
Usman. thumbnail
Originally posted by: howzzat

@Usman: It was a good episode hain na? Marina Khan is still , so subtle and sweet like the original one. Alishbah ki entry nahin hui hai abhi tak lekin :p

it was good.. but still one should not judge it by only 1st epi. anyway, Alishba was shown in the last part..😆
farahs_6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

I watched it.. I think its a decent start but too early to say anything... Abhi theres a mystery around everything... Theres a complete character change in Faraan uncle(Qazi Wajid)..something major seems to have happened 10 yrs ago.. Zain and Zara had moved abroad 10 yrs ago also..Wesay sometimes..sequels are a complete disappointment.. It was not the case here.. As I said its too early to say anything..but it was a decent start.. Lets see how the story moves forward
farahs_6 thumbnail
Mash... Fatima...kahan ho bhai tum log? Kahan ghayb ho? esp Fatima? havent seen her since longgg

Pakiza aagaya hai... I didnt read last epi but I read this one...What was Sherbano thinking at the end of the scene with Misaal? Plzz tell me...She isnt thinking abt going back to Sherdil, really?..and tht tooo soo easiyl, after all this?  I mean..how could she? Also...they are divorced now..Theres no way she can go back to him ... ..tht  she thinks and she could go back? Theres no other way except Halaala...And even she called him? Wht is she thinking really? Has she gone mad?🤪🤔 Someone needs to put sense in Shehrbano's head🥱...How could she think this so easily after whatever has happened between her and Sherdil? ...So, Why do u ppl think she called him? I mean.. I  think her thinking abt going back to sherdil could just be an instant reaction( no matter how much a stupid one..at this point of time.. ) and she must not be serious abt it bcoz she knows tht they are divorced now..(No one can be tht much senselss) so wht could be the reason behind her calling sherdil? To apologise only ?Bcoz now she knows abt tht phone scene...tht it was just a misunderstanding... And I dont know whether I shd have laughed or not but pata nahi kiun mujhe bhi hansi aarahi thee...when Dawood was doing Zara Zara in front of her.. Aasman se gira khajoor mein atka? Atleast Sherdil never did such thing in front of her..Also,  I felt bad for Sherdil in this epi...

And the starting scene of this epi..this scene which we read before also, but without names.. So, it was between Bazil and Sherbano?Woww... We could never think abt such a thing.. Bazil is Aks' son, right? So Aks gave one of her son to Sherbano?Why? Or did Aks die? Bcoz we know tht at some point of time... Sherdil and Sherbano will be together again..i think it would be after many yrs.but still they would be... How and why? This is a HUGE question mark..  And also we know tht in the scene where they were together ..they are not happy..it looked tht Sherbano was somehow forced to live with Sherdil... Sherdil and sherbano being together again can only be possible, if Aks has died?

Also in this scene, withBazil..what feeling did u ppl get abt Sherdil?  In this scene with Bazil, she was thinking tht .."is mard ke ilaawa us ne sirf ek mard ko...is ke aagey woh kuch soch nahi paayi thee"..

I have  started to like Sharmeen' character also...

I feel tht even next epi cant be the last epi...there are many things to be wrapped up..esp if the story has to move forward to the next generation also..all  this cant be done in a single epi..still i feel atleast 2 more epis wud be there, although i was written tht next   epi wud  be the last
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't know Farah, I just don't have any theory left now. I wasn't even that excited about this episode because I thought I almost know everything that's going to happen. But the first only tossed everything back in the air. Mujhey toh bilkul KUCH samajh nahin araha. And yes, I don't think UA can wrap it in one epi. Mujhey kahani chodo iss sab ka koi point nazar nahin araha...abhi tak toh bilkul nahin. Dekho UA kya nikalti hai apne patare se ab. I'm seriously confused. Aurr mujhey ab uljhan horahi hai iss story se...bus end karde ab UA.