Umera Ahmed FC (3) - Page 33

Posted: 11 years ago
going to start watching it today
btw, any one here watched Sur Kshetre? (hope i spelled it right)
the girl who is representing Pakistan is Sara Raza Khan who has sung numerous OSTs of Pakistani serial including mere dard ko, main chaand si etc etc
Usman.. not yet. But I'm planning to watch it. Looks interesting for a change.

@Sara: She has a very sweet voice, almost like Shreya Ghoshal's..
Originally posted by howzzat

Usman.. not yet. But I'm planning to watch it. Looks interesting for a change.

@Sara: She has a very sweet voice, almost like Shreya Ghoshal's..

watch it Howzzat .. first two epis were minimum drama and more of singing..
@ Sara.. yeah very sweet voice but very typical no? still very soothing to ears
@Usman: I've been super busy this week.. but I'll catch up over the weekend, Inshallah..

Don't forget to watch MDKJZM's episode tonight! I'm excited :D

BTW did you see my post in the MDKJZM thread? I realised that the guy who raped Arfa is the same new guy in the OST with Aamna?
@make-believe: Today's episode of GMP has the cast of ''Bandhi''.. the new Nimra Bucha one I was telling you about.

I don't really know how the play itself was, but I like watching her interviews since Nida is a much much better host!

@Usman: I've been super busy this week.. but I'll catch up over the weekend, Inshallah..

Don't forget to watch MDKJZM's episode tonight! I'm excited :D

BTW did you see my post in the MDKJZM thread? I realised that the guy who raped Arfa is the same new guy in the OST with Aamna?

missed the epi Howzzat.. thanks to loadshedding.

earlier I thought they are two different guys but now when i saw the OST again.. it is that same rapist guy.. i'm eager to know about his track.
Yeah its the same guy. Anyways I watched the Surukshetra's two episodes.. and I liked it. Its actually one of the better reality shows out there.. and like you said Sara Raza Khan is in it. She's not a bad singer. Where have I read this Sajjad Ali's name before?

My only issue with the show is that they better not create unnecessary controversies to increase TRPs.. I felt like Ayesha Takia was trying her level best to instigate Atif Aslam against Himesh.. But honestly speaking Atif is a much much better singer than Himesh will ever be.

Yeah its the same guy. Anyways I watched the Surukshetra's two episodes.. and I liked it. Its actually one of the better reality shows out there.. and like you said Sara Raza Khan is in it. She's not a bad singer. Where have I read this Sajjad Ali's name before?

My only issue with the show is that they better not create unnecessary controversies to increase TRPs.. I felt like Ayesha Takia was trying her level best to instigate Atif Aslam against Himesh.. But honestly speaking Atif is a much much better singer than Himesh will ever be.

They are going to do this to spice up things..

did you catch this week's epi of MDKJZM
Just a few days left, to read the next epi of Aks.. I think we will get Pakiza in the next week ðŸ¥³
@Usman: Not this week's yet. will watch it soon.

BTW I am in love with Surukshetra... especially the jury! They are super-awesome. My issue is with Gajendra Singh. He keeps creating drama by making differences between the contestants and the mentors for grabbing eyeballs. He did the same with SRGMP, and SVOI.. I guess its now Colors turn!

BTW, Seen this? Another MZZBN in the making?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsirQrJ76Ko&feature=plcp