Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Flame.Of.Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged

I guess you all agree that today's episode was fabulous. Everything was so perfect. The friendship, hatred, feeling aloof every sentiment was there...
Well I would like to throw light on KD-Kiya moment!

(Credit goes to piyu di)
Kiya- That girl is craving for her family's love. All she wanted is that her mom should give her some attention too instead of boasting about her sister Aaliya. She is not Aaliya that is for sure because she is Kiya, she is stylish at the same time a soft hearten person. Like any other child she wants her mother to pamper her and not compare her with her sister...

Poor soul cried just because of her mom. At that time all she needed was someone to love her and console her. Make her feel that she has her own identity, her own world; she is no less than her sister.

KD- Ahhh Mr. Attitude came at perfect time to console Kiya but in return what he got was her hatred. I don't know if you all have noticed or not but there was genuine concern in his eyes for Kiya. He was really worried about her. It seemed as if he knew the real insecure Kiya, the girl who pretends that she is the happiest girl but deep down she knows that she is not.

His care for her was also evident from that coffee incident too. How he, although rudely but still, cared for her; poured cold water on her hand where coffee spilled and when she kept on denying he shut her up... Those innocence filled eyes of her looking at him to leave her hand and the moment he left her hand she came out of her magical world and again shouted on him...

He was fighting with her intentionally, knowing the effect of his spiteful word on her. There on other hand Kiya is all faking around because she doesn't want anyone to know about her set of insecurities and make a fool of her.

(Thanks khushi for the link of screenshots!)

Somewhere KD knows that effect of his words unknowingly determines her more to prove herself. As it was said yesterday that "KD is playing with Kiya and she is being played..." KD (what I feel) want Kiya to face the world with her name not her sister's...

So basically Mr. Attitude has a soft corner for his chicklet...

Lets see when this Hate-Hate relationship will turn to Love-Hate...

Ufff... Finally done! Now I am waiting for long reviews...

Edited by aditi061 - 24 July 2012 at 11:42am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

zzinia2411kittu_arsha.sariminoz.StolenKiss.Parvathi12100littledevilsKunwarKiDeewaniFullyFaltoo.sujana9rIDhid3roxZehnaseeb.The007ShivanicrazyskymaraudersweetshineZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..RKDramebaazrelentless.-Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Eyes Says It All!" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
i really felt bad for Kiya 2day but not to worry KD will love her more den anyfink  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KunwarKiDeewaniFlame.Of.Rose

Flame.Of.Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

i really felt bad for Kiya 2day but not to worry KD will love her more den anyfink  

awww these emo are super cute! and ya he will love her like anything!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

StolenKiss.

IF-Dazzler

StolenKiss.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Awesum post aditi..
really loved 2days KD & KIYA scene..
gosh dey r soo hot..Embarrassed
felt bad for Kiya but loved der scene..!

ZaYaHolicFlame.Of.Rose

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Yep! KD knows that his insults or whatever are gonna effect Kiya in a way that will maker her stronger.

Beautiful post!

ZaYaHolicFlame.Of.Rose

Flame.Of.Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abshu_Arsha

Awesum post aditi..
really loved 2days KD & KIYA scene..
gosh dey r soo hot..Embarrassed
felt bad for Kiya but loved der scene..!

Yesh they are so amazing and their chemistry is sizzling hot!
Poor girl but don't worry KD is there for her na!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

Flame.Of.Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shifali*

Yep! KD knows that his insults or whatever are gonna effect Kiya in a way that will maker her stronger.

Beautiful post!

thanks shifali!

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
OMG Aditi such a faduuu post hahaha I LUV itEmbarrassedClap
Everything u wrote is jus soo trueeEmbarrassed

Kiya is a character who is always looked down upon by her own family due to which she has created a hard wall around her whr she dusnt allow any frnds or anyone to cum thru and  she fears sumone to touch her soft side becoz sumwhr she has the isnecure feeling that if she dus get loved she might loose that love and might get hurt .. she acutally is a very complicated character but i luv the way they have protrayed her character in these two epis... how her attitude is with everyone at school and how with her mom she always yearns for sum appreciation love and praise but gets none and secretly sheds those tears but gulps it in if she feels sumone coming to her territory Disapprove

KD is very much similar but in a bit different way... as we dont knw KD's story much but it can be made out his struggle in life made him hard from outside but inside aahh he is a total soft-hearted person sumthing which cums out naturally from him wen he sees sumone in trouble...helping the lady wid the fish basket and helping Ranveer Piddi and Samar with the plan against Banga and den helping them escape out from princi's office and finally helping his Chicklet putting cold water , offering handkerchief hehehe 
His hatke way of helping out sumone basically hides out his concern for that person which he dusnt want to show becoz he dusnt want to get emotionally attached to anyone

Both of them are hiding their reality becoz they fear to get attached to sumone but whr KD keeps his gudness intact and shows it in his own style Kiya vents out the frustration of being ignored endlessly by her family by being bad to her schoolmates and anyone arnd her

The similarities btw KD-Kiya is wat creates the explosion btw themEmbarrassed... they both hide their innerself wearing a mask ... but sumhow sumwhr they do see thru each other ...like in today's Kiya crying scene...at that point Kiya had everything breaking down for her...the only thing she wanted to achieve was to make her parents proud try to be lyk her sister and for her singing in the assembly meant sumthing but dat cudnt happen she was hurt inside and den her mom calling and saying those stuff jus broke her apart and she really wanted sumone's arms to console her and she blindly tuk the handkerchief offered to her but seeing the one person she hates to be around she brings bak her mask of evil hehehe i really luvd dat scene it was beautifully done...and yess the best part was KD's concern for her becoz wen he saw her broken lyk dat he connected to her ...hiding the reality and acting strong in front of everyone 

as the topic says their eyes really speak it allEmbarrassed...the intense cold war btw them is jus a curtain hiding out the inner deep feeling of sumthing very intense very hot and very passionateBlushing

damn hahaha i can go on and on abt these twoROFL lo hogaya itna bada reply ROFL 
but seriusly their character and their scenes have really striked me alot and i'm soo in luv wid dese twoEmbarrassed and tmrw hawt precap locker room scene shitt i cant wait to see datDay Dreaming hahaha damn he moves closer to her aaahhh i wish i cud turn the clock to 6 hahahaDay DreamingLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9ZaYaHolicFlame.Of.Rose

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.