India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Chastise Ekta!!

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

Oh ! God, What a let down. I just now watched the epi here in CA and was bewildered!! I think Ekta wanted to do something unusual to attract attention of the public by this silly stunt. Chilly, I do not know how you could update such a pathetic epi. To begin with Manani dey doing her Pari act looked horrible. Amit looked lost in the show and hence could not perform well. sangita Ghosh was Ok. KKusum team.......what should I say......were simply atrocious, seeing them felt like throwing rotten tomatoes export quality straight from CA, on them. Madhushree was good.

In  the beginning the tiny bit A&K scene was asusual good. Angad did a superb job. The guy can act and dance beautifully. Loved the P&M scene aswell. Kripa just looked stunning in the Manish malhotra creation. Looking forward to the A&K performance.Todays epi should have ended with Kripa in Angad's arms!! But, Ekta and her 1000 watt jhatka.........

Do you think I should spare Ekta of chastisement and blame myself for not being able to relate!!!!

Will love to hear from you all.

I very mad Mink!!Angry

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
i can't share your anger mink... because... sob sob... i haven't seen the episode...
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Mink.....u r the PG Wodehouse of the KYPH ForumLOL

Amazing! Let Ekta aunty read this and have a convulsion!!!

Yeah, Angad was so cool yesterday! And I loved Mishti, she has a lovely, warm smile.....and her character is so good! I loved the way she stretches her hand towards Angad for his autograph!

She will be doubly heart-broken when she comes to know of Angad and Kripa's affair (in the future) one because she is in love with the man and secondly because her brother is in love with Kripa.

Cry Sad! But what to do!

Chilly

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 1:34am | IP Logged
kuch logon ki naseeb... &!@!#@Angry
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top