Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Finally Pankhuri knws Dewaan's truth! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

arrey in any case they gonna be together in the story...what my point is if she doesnt get angry that wont seem real... she may be kind hearted and all but c'mon if you realize that something was hidden from you, how can you still be all goody goody... 

idk...i think this way the story will be better and different if they dont show the characters extra good.. 

I agree dear! My POV was same bt words are bit different!LOL

The promos are repeated again and again... They are promoting it nicely!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_on_earth

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Finally Pankhuri knws Dewaan's truth! (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Relieved that Pankhudi will know the truth tomorrow.. better sooner than later.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.