•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Phew finally tommorrow Pankhuri will come to knw that Harish and Avantika are separated...

I hope now Pankhuri doesnt gets angry frm Adi that he hide the truth abt his family!

Adi was so sad! Pankhuri was shocked😲!
if she's angry she has a genuine reason for it... adi should have told her the truth before... 

I agree Nidhi...Aditya was so so sad regarding his family...
It's good that Pankhuri will finally know, good pace the serial is going! Worried about her reaction too, both families are very different :/
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

if she's angry she has a genuine reason for it... adi should have told her the truth before... 

Yeah her reason is genuine! Bt as she is kind hearted person i think she will understand him and his feelings!😕
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

Yeah her reason is genuine! Bt as she is kind hearted person i think she will understand him and his feelings!😕

its not about understanding but being honest...adi was angry because he thought pankhuri's familly cheated him...isnt this some kind of cheating as well?

its not about understanding but being honest...adi was angry because he thought pankhuri's familly cheated him...isnt this some kind of cheating as well?

Thats true! Bt i still pray she understand him and doesnt gets angry over him...THis will ruin the story!
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

Thats true! Bt i still pray she understand him and doesnt gets angry over him...THis will ruin the story!

arrey in any case they gonna be together in the story...what my point is if she doesnt get angry that wont seem real... she may be kind hearted and all but c'mon if you realize that something was hidden from you, how can you still be all goody goody... 

idk...i think this way the story will be better and different if they dont show the characters extra good.. 

arrey in any case they gonna be together in the story...what my point is if she doesnt get angry that wont seem real... she may be kind hearted and all but c'mon if you realize that something was hidden from you, how can you still be all goody goody... 

idk...i think this way the story will be better and different if they dont show the characters extra good.. 

I agree dear! My POV was same bt words are bit different!😆

The promos are repeated again and again... They are promoting it nicely!😊
Relieved that Pankhudi will know the truth tomorrow.. better sooner than later.