Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*monu7roma965suecmrvlsmedhsniki_pnagniigujaratigirltalaashharvyBsankAMSTkaushikaaumbeej81hjarianpappy123pmshah1saman_khan24shiny3rooplatapavneetShen7866oceanbreeze11aa07shefali1018pearldesaihimani88Jannat786nandrjplovedeep06aasaxena3ashwinipatildirk41heartsmartekomasHridimahalaxmikJoshana458prefix3AnfalA HUGE FANsinipillaiWestwickviramameetasingh4prattsArvifanpurvimami_31ronnie85amritab-Ritu567-rtmsj&b84kajal03-Happy4Ever-redeye2012Luv-Shonitrups2408riniiiiuknaik99kaverialiablytonchatterboxDJ..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU:24/7-Yes Boss ko Kuch kuch hota hain :P" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Done with update, Pardon my mistakes, its one more crappy episode Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dirk41Anfalelgee

saminak12

saminak12

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I just hope  Mona and Pradeep doesn't get back together ever again

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anfalrtmsaishrayswethasyam08

dirk41

dirk41

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
OMG!! YOUR EMOS ARETHE BEST!!! WHO NEES TO SEE THE EPISODE???LOL

elgeeprattsswethasyam08

-Ritu567-

Coolbie

-Ritu567-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

saminak12

saminak12

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
I hope suhasi doesn't turn put negative here in order to patch Mona with her dumb and stupid son. After all Mona is their daughter now. I'm sure like any other mother she wouldnt want her daughter to have a husband like Pradeep . I know my mother wouldnt . I wouldn't  if  I had a daughter or if i had a daughter like anushka ,I  wud  slap her a nd never support or even talk to her . They both are disgraceful disgusting , selfish  and Malika too. 

elgeeAnfalswethasyam08

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
completely Vineet's episodeClap.loved every bit of Mona-Vineet.Heartit was superb.it brought a big smile on my face.am so happy n excited.hp vineet doesn't fall 4 mona soon?no pls,not nw Vineet.saas is saas aft all?hw can she expect such things?is it that simple?Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonswethasyam08

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
heh ur emoticons tell the whole story and i was watching just like zombie  this show

comeon this show had potential but its totally spoiled and more hints of pradeep and mona getting together

mona for sake of bulbul and pradeep coz he is  well no comments on his character

suhasi angered me more here
alok was right though

and whats with dont tell my parents they wud worry this that
uff

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.