India-Forums

Kareena Kareena
Kareena Kareena

questions

teenietoons Senior Member
teenietoons
teenietoons

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
hi everyone.  i have lots of questions about what's going on, since i just started watching the show recently, and unlike with other indian soaps, it's hard to figure out what has happened on this one....anyway, so here are a few of my questions:

Why is kareena afraid of marrying tushar if they both love each other?

How does tribhuvanji come into all this, how does he know the whole truth about kareena, why does she call him "partner"?

does kareena love tushar or prem? 

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

Hi! Here are the answers to your questions:

Kareena is afraid to marry Tushar because she has been lying to him this whole time, she told Tushar that she was a married woman who had a child and whose husband abused her. All of that is false.

Tribhu I think if my memory serves me right overhears a conversation Kareena was having with someone and realizes that Kareena lied out of desperation and not because she wanted to. Tribhu is very fond of Kareena and wants her to become his daughter in law but in order to do that, he must help Kareena continue to keep her lie otherwise Tushar will not marry her.

To answer your last question Kareena believes she is in love with Tushar but I think otherwise I don't think she does I think it is an infatuation. I think she really loves Prem! Why else would she get jealous seeing Prem with Priyanka?

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 02 May 2005 at 8:01pm
jassyr Senior Member
jassyr
jassyr

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Hi! Here are the answers to your questions:

Kareena is afraid to marry Tushar because she has been lying to him this whole time, she told Tushar that she was a married woman who had a child and whose husband abused her. All of that is false.

Tribhu I think if my memory serves me right overhears a conversation Kareena was having with someone and realizes that Kareena lied out of desperation and not because she wanted to. Tribhu is very fond of Kareena and wants her to become his daughter in law but in order to do that, he must help Kareena continue to keep her lie otherwise Tushar will not marry her.

To answer your last question Kareena believes she is in love with Tushar but I think otherwise I don't think she does I think it is an infatuation. I think she really loves Prem! Why else would she get jealous seeing Prem with Priyanka?

I totally agree with you!!! i think with Tushar its just infatuation she actually loves prem... atleast i hope sooTongue

mm21 Senior Member
mm21
mm21

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:19am | IP Logged

No... Kareena really loves Tushar Tongue...  Prem is in infatuation that he loves Kareena... He was forced to realize it... i don't think, prem really loves Kareena...  Tushar and Kareena all the way Big smile

teenietoons
teenietoons

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
aww yeah i just watched those two episodes where tushar and kareena say i love you to each other and then when they play truth or dare- soooooo cute!  i never thought i'd say this about any of the hindi soaps i watch, but seriously, that was really cute, and not cheesy at all the way it usually is.  i really wish kareena and tushar got together!  prem seems like dufus :-p
teenietoons
teenietoons

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
ohhh one more question:  what's the deal with tushar and rj kareena?  isn't kareena rj kareena?  or is rj kareena someone else or what?  confusion confusion
Cherry Groupbie
Cherry
Cherry

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

Teenietoons,

Yes,Kareena is RJKareena. Tushar after returning from US,happens to listen her show once.Since that day he becomes addicted to that show.He starts loving RJKareena blindly.But they never met. Kareena never tells Tushar that she is RJ,as she can't afford to lose job in Chamatkar.But later Prem offers her a permanent job as RJ.She goes to Chamatkar to resign,but she finds out that,Pammi is meeting Tushar as RJKareena and Kareena had to continue as Mrs.Sood.Some how, Prem and Kareena will make Pammi accept that she is not real RJ infront of Tushar.

teenietoons
teenietoons

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
wow....twisted   :-)

Go to top