Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

India-Forums

Trust:Is it dependant on others? (Page 2)

Bini311 IF-Dazzler
Bini311
Bini311

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I know...Aniket had to listen from Binoy to think about Tejal's side...I know for Aniket family is most important but that doesn't give him any right to yell at Tejal to apolozise to his brother without even understanding the matter...he knows how righteous Tejal is, and if she has done something, there would be a strong reason for it...I didn't expect him to take Tejal's side, but he shouldn't have taken Shashwat side as well..he should have asked Tejal to calm down and they would resolve the matter in a peaceful manner...and she should trust him...if he would have said that Tejal would have kept quite...
Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
summed up?? yes yes..

{summed up with aniket-tejal, multiplied with sanyukta-sushila, divided by (nikilesh+binoy) * baa } - (shaswat+foram)

A happy family equation.. 

And let me tell u family ek movie ka bhi naam hai, "naam" se films me bohot gaane hote hai, gaane k liye special talent ki zaroorat hoti hai, talent hunt karke aajkal reality shows ban rahe hai, 

(Ab koi mera gala mat daba dena for the bad PJ) Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damor

loveleen12 Goldie
loveleen12
loveleen12

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
@Bini yes, that is true if Aniket had taken the initiative of marrying Tejal that meant that he was willing to take her responsibility, it was just a matter of him being there for both Tejal and Shaswat. I didn't expect him to yell at Tejal in fact I thought he would be confused and be silent.

Deb, bahut nautanki ho yaar tum.

aisha.damor

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Hum nautanki na kare, then to fir tab to phir aap itni serious baaton ke garmi se pak jaoge.. 

So, to provide you some cooling effect.. For your benefit.. ROFL

aisha.damor

loveleen12 Goldie
loveleen12
loveleen12

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged

yeh Toh baat pakki hai, waise let me tell you ki toh baat pakki ek film ka bhi naam hai, aur naam ko english name kehte hain aur mera name yaane naam ek film ka bhi naam hai jisme Salmaan Khan ne role kiya tha  then toh phir tab toh phir cooling effect dena hi padega

Guggul

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveleen12

yeh Toh baat pakki hai, waise let me tell you ki toh baat pakki ek film ka bhi naam hai, aur naam ko english name kehte hain aur mera name yaane naam ek film ka bhi naam hai jisme Salmaan Khan ne role kiya tha  then toh phir tab toh phir cooling effect dena hi padega

cooling effect?? my head is spinning Wacko Yaar Shaswat's bhoot has entered u.. ROFL
loveleen12 Goldie
loveleen12
loveleen12

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I know yaar, haye haye saswat bhai aap ka bhoot mere andar ghus gaya
Saswat nahin Shaswat
Le toh main kya panduran boli
hale hale ave Saswat Shaswat sab eka ek hi hai

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index