Trust:Is it dependant on others?

loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Today we saw that Aniket thought from Tejal's point of view only when Binoy urged him to, why didn't he see her view when she was asking him to? I know that Aniket's family is really important to him, but he should have understood that Tejal was going to become a part of his family as well. In the future when Anijal are married and some problem occurs between Tejal and the family, who will Aniket choose, who will he trust? Will he still need  someone to tell him that Tejal is right?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loveleen a very thoughtful post.. 

But according to me, family comes first for the people who truly value them. Aniket is one such guy. I know he loves Tejal but since when?? Just a few weeks.. Its not like they are in a situation where they are "madly in love and can't live without each other" types. 

This is just the beginning of their new life. So they still have to know each other deeply. Standing at this phase, if Aniket has supported his mom, then he is right. Look at Tejal. Even her fight is dedicated to her father only, that no matter what, Gulabchand should get justice.

Regarding future, when Tejal and Aniket will be moulded in each other just like Binoy-Sushila, then definitely Aniket will stand up for Tejal in case of any problem.

In the initial episodes u saw na, how Binoy used to defend and justify Sushila's each and every actions?? We can expect the same from our Anijal too.. 😛

loveleen12 thumbnail

You know what you are right, I just had some doubts and you cleared them. Yeah it is true that Anijal aren't madly in love with each other so you can't really expect Aniket to support Tejal over his family. But then he kind of went against his family to meet Tejal, he said that he can't make false promises when Sanyukta told him to never meet Tejal again, so why did he do that?

Guggul thumbnail
Simply because he started falling in love with Tejal Loveleen..

When u r in love and someone bans u from meeting the person you  are in love with, its really annoying. So he was simply upset when Sanyukta barred him from meeting Tejal. But remember he never went against Sanyukta. 

He just told he cannot make false promises. This simple incident shows how truthful and clean-hearted Aniket is. He silently nodded to his mother's wishes. Though it was piercing his heart he never pleaded or demanded Sanyukta for permission to meet Tejal. 

He preferred sharing his innermost feelings with his diary. It was Sanyukta's affection and motherly love that realized Aniket's deepest pains. So she thought of giving Tejal a second chance. 

Aniket and Tejal are just beginning to fall in love. They still have to go a long way. Right now at these stages, they cannot risk their parent's reputation and dignity for each other. For doing that they need complete trust and understanding blooming between them. 

I believe they will reach a stage once when they will be ready to die for each other. But this is only a new beginning. Trust, belief, dependence, confidence will peek-in in due time. 
loveleen12 thumbnail

Wow you described it so beautifully, yeah Aniket is actually justified if you see that Tejal was fighting for her father as well.

raj-avin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice post Loveleen and yes i think debalina has explained it the most beautiful way
.i too think Aniket's reaction was very natural not at all filmy kind. Anijal relation is still in budding stage though it is deep in its own way.The circumstance is to be blamed.everyone was happy,and in festive/celebrating mood and no one in their slightest dream thought abt this.It was all sudden and no one could actually believe what was happening.it wil take time and just after few hrs,slowly people began to think the correct way .Aniket was also slowly thinking in Tejals way but couldnt prove anythg and did not have anythg to support her.
Aniket would have expectd Tejal to say this beforehand to him that she had a fight with someone who destryd her fathers image; whether she knew Shjashwat was his brother or not was irrelevant.
aisha.damor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!! debs u described it beautifully. ❤️...i think there's a long to go for anijal 2 reach d level of relationship binoy-sushila shares 😛... n i hope dat day will cum soon when aniket will defend tejal...😉
loveleen12 thumbnail

So Deb has summed it all up huh?

Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know...Aniket had to listen from Binoy to think about Tejal's side...I know for Aniket family is most important but that doesn't give him any right to yell at Tejal to apolozise to his brother without even understanding the matter...he knows how righteous Tejal is, and if she has done something, there would be a strong reason for it...I didn't expect him to take Tejal's side, but he shouldn't have taken Shashwat side as well..he should have asked Tejal to calm down and they would resolve the matter in a peaceful manner...and she should trust him...if he would have said that Tejal would have kept quite...
Guggul thumbnail
summed up?? yes yes..

{summed up with aniket-tejal, multiplied with sanyukta-sushila, divided by (nikilesh+binoy) * baa } - (shaswat+foram)

A happy family equation.. 

And let me tell u family ek movie ka bhi naam hai, "naam" se films me bohot gaane hote hai, gaane k liye special talent ki zaroorat hoti hai, talent hunt karke aajkal reality shows ban rahe hai, 

(Ab koi mera gala mat daba dena for the bad PJ) 😳