"Hey, don't call her Fatty!" - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
awww <-------that's my expression from that time.. they r the limit of cuteness😍
I just love d whole scene...d way panchi enters princi ka office..she was angry..even ranveer was scared of panchi :D d way panchi look at him...awww...poor ranveer.. :D bt bt bt d bst thing is dat she lied for ranveer..awww...dey r sooo adorable.. <33333
n wen bobby call panchi ko fatty ranveer stopped her n said dont call her fatty..n den he himself call him moti...he was like I have copyrighted dat word...I only cn call her moti...
n d precap...eeep I cn go gaga over dat...hug...first RaHi hug..<33333333333
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Maisy- I agree with Shishir. I want to see your analysis on it tomorrow! A huge topic. Me gonna leave that part of the episode just for you to post it πŸ˜³

Oh my! Already pressure building on me? πŸ˜† Well I don't think I'll be able to survive without making  a topic for them 😳 My heart becomes crazy and unless I don't write it off, I go crazy. Hopefully you guys will like it πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SwaRonforever

I just love d whole scene...d way panchi enters princi ka office..she was angry..even ranveer was scared of panchi :D d way panchi look at him...awww...poor ranveer.. :D bt bt bt d bst thing is dat she lied for ranveer..awww...dey r sooo adorable.. <33333
n wen bobby call panchi ko fatty ranveer stopped her n said dont call her fatty..n den he himself call him moti...he was like I have copyrighted dat word...I only cn call her moti...
n d precap...eeep I cn go gaga over dat...hug...first RaHi hug..<33333333333

Not just any hug, it's a BACK HUG!!!! Oh god! The wait is killing me! I honestly can not wait for it to just air already! I wanna watch it! I am super big crazy fan of back hugs and the guy putting his hand over the girl's shoulder! And RaHi have done both! OMG!!! OMG! OMG!! The excitement is already getting to me!!!

Originally posted by Asha_ArSha

awww <-------that's my expression from that time.. they r the limit of cuteness😍

I know! They are so effin' adorable! Such cute chemistry but having the potential to be hot as well! EEEPPSSS!! RaHi are the best! 😳
aww i mais nice to see u here <3
i totally fell in love with that scene too
she wouldnt let anything happen to him no matter what <3
she knew that he had done the wrong thing but still *sigh*
And i loved the scene when they were out of the office
yeah she was angry but it was alright cuz she actually cared for him

Nonu ki moti! <3

precap was simply amazing
Originally posted by -Mais-

Not just any hug, it's a BACK HUG!!!! Oh god! The wait is killing me! I honestly can not wait for it to just air already! I wanna watch it! I am super big crazy fan of back hugs and the guy putting his hand over the girl's shoulder! And RaHi have done both! OMG!!! OMG! OMG!! The excitement is already getting to me!!!

i just loved it...he is manaofying his ruthi hui moti...awww..dey r freaking adorable..!!😳😍
Originally posted by marauder

Well i would be looking forward for ur analysis on Bin tere sequence and RaHi hug.😊

well even me looking forward for her analysis πŸ˜›
really they r driving me crazy...
Mais Wat an Adorable POST <3 !! GOsh The Way she Stood Next to him <3 there was a mini smile on his face ! but a HUGE 10x's bigger on mine ! HOWWW CUTE was it ! n thn No comment about don't call her fatty !! ayeee I was like DONE im in LOVE with thm Man <3 Amazing epi <3

dat scene was totally mindboggling...Hayeee...
My poor computer is again gonna get sick coz RaHi + the other couples of this show are becoming my obsession ...and when I get obsessed VMs ki bahar aa jati hai...lolzzz