Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
🤣🤣Preety yup hahaha in SG forum hehehe ðŸ˜† i didnt realize until aarti msgd me abt it early morn and i woke up seeing her msg and den bhaaging to IF how and why i became🤣🤣😛
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kajen

Preety coz of ur gayab mode (god i am angry) you missed heck lot of things!

Han na ..I know you are angry with me ..and I am liking it ...coz if you werent angry then I would have been angry ki tu angry kyun nahi hai 😕

Ok Anyhow ...Cover me up...Kya miss hua?? 😭
sweetshine thumbnail
Preety increase ur no of posts i think aftr 10000 u becum PINKY🤣even i was with Aarti a PINKY lekin for few days only and i LUV the new colors pink and purple awwiiee😳😆
kumjoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetshine

🤣🤣Preety yup hahaha in SG forum hehehe ðŸ˜† i didnt realize until aarti msgd me abt it early morn and i woke up seeing her msg and den bhaaging to IF how and why i became🤣🤣😛

Arree..Han I saw that tu SG Forum ka MOD hai na ...Wah Wah!! Hamari Beti ne tarakki kar liya Tongue...BTW you are somebody's Beti na..Can't remember who...Meera and Aarti's Beti I guess?? 😆
sweetshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumjoo

Han na ..I know you are angry with me ..and I am liking it ...coz if you werent angry then I would have been angry ki tu angry kyun nahi hai 😕

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sweetshine thumbnail

Arree..Han I saw that tu SG Forum ka MOD hai na ...Wah Wah!! Hamari Beti ne tarakki kar liya 😛...BTW you are somebody's Beti na..Can't remember who...Meera and Aarti's Beti I guess?? 😆

hahahaha thnku Mataji aapke aashirwad se sab hogaya ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

BETII kiski BETI ðŸ˜•ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 
Meera aur Aarti ke kaise unka tou divorce hogaya tha becoz of RafTi🤣🤣🤣
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

became one when u were gayab😡...and my no. of posts didn't made me pinky...actually IF Rules made me😆...did u see farah is a coolbie...hahahaha kamini didn't even notice herself😆...maine bataya...maine bataya 😳

What What What RULES ...Even I want to become Pinky...Batao Batao...Jaldiii

You need to cross 10000 boundary to become a sizzler...when this rule came...i already had 11000 posts...kyuki arsha ke tym hi yaad karo i had crossed double IF rocker wala thingie😆...i love this color...Embarrassed

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
di ab jaldi se stunnerz ban jao!
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I swear tu FB pe aa...mai aur meera tujhe marne ka plan bna ke baithe hai...ek shelly ki entry pe itna drama hua tha and soch tu aise bilkul chali gyi...hamara kya hoga...ask bakho...she and i had left all the hopes...anyways we'lll talk 'bout that later!

I don't remember much...farah ki memory hai sharp...wo btayegi😆
kumjoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajen

I swear tu FB pe aa...mai aur meera tujhe marne ka plan bna ke baithe hai...ek shelly ki entry pe itna drama hua tha and soch tu aise bilkul chali gyi...hamara kya hoga...ask bakho...she and i had left all the hopes...anyways we'lll talk 'bout that later!

I don't remember much...farah ki memory hai sharp...wo btayegi😆

HELP !! Somebody in my Defense Please??? Farah...Peace Maker...Bachaooo...!!