Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Any Fans for this Royal Highness?? LOL

Oh ! Man I liked Maharaj Ji ! His Royal Accent, Big Royal words are so funny ...I crack up every time he opens his mouth to speak ...I am sure I am going to look forward to this Nawab Sahab in every episode.  Moreover he is so Calm and relaxed ...So much fun to watch and and its like he is not in a hurry to speak...he seems like a king of slow motion in speaking...haha!! totally cracks me up...Reminds me of one of my freinds who was/is the same ...

His dialogue in today's episode:

To camera: Idhar Aiye, yeh dono kyun ladte rehte hain, Aab jaiye LOLLOL

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

scarletmoonlisalafaiya-Araina-nebupinkgalArdour.Catatonic_Cat100littledevilsStolenKiss.TabzyFullyFaltoo...nams..sujana9gal.angelBewakoofsakura_bbZehnaseeb.KriYaansh960meghasinghFieryLionessEndurancecrazyskysweetshineZaYaHolicmarauderspicySugar..RKDramebaaz-MamuKiBhanji--Jwalamukhi-CrazyGirl.21_SenbonZakura_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maharaj Samar Pratap Singh !" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
me! LOL Love him as well. His dialogues and acting and love the all the characters pull the camera to themselves and pass a comment LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils

sujana9

IF-Rockerz

sujana9

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
heh mee his acting his dialog delivery evrything fablous :D 

..nams..

IF-Rockerz

..nams..

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
The Royal Highness in Royal academy ROFL

Maharaj Samar Pratap Singh ROFL the name is enough to crack me upLOL 

CrazyGirl.21

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
KJ <3
hehe i also like him hahahha!! 

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
me me me!!! I thought I won't like him but I fell for him more today! Loved his camera talk. The "ab jaiye" had me in splits! Man! His expressions, dialogue delivery, his deep voice! Everything just works in his favor! Simply LOVE him! <3

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

me! LOL Love him as well. His dialogues and acting and love the all the characters pull the camera to themselves and pass a comment LOL

I know right !! I like that part too...TALK TO THE CAMERA

-Araina-

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujana9

heh mee his acting his dialog delivery evrything fablous :D 

He he !! He is Funny...We are gonna have some fun in this Forum discussing these Awesome Characters Smile

sujana9

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.