KD's caring side n Kiya's harshness

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Both the couples are so adorable in their own waysEmbarrassed

KD dropped hot tea/coffee on Kiya by mistake but he also wiped it n poured water over it.. besides all those fights he did that... his annoyance over kiya didn't stop him to do dat.. how sweet.. n went on saying garam chiz par thandi chiz kaam karti hai somethingWink LOL

And even the next incident.. Kiya was crying so he gave his handky to her.. how sweet n caring those gestures were.. i really love dat kind n caring part of hisEmbarrassedBig smile

n Kiya.. well i guess i know why she is so harsh n rude towards people.. 
May be bcoz she has always been aloof of her family.. her mom all she does is praises her sister, doesn't give a damn about her.. dat hurts to any child.. 
For the same reason she has turned to be rude.. n her harshness doesn't allow anyone to come close to her.. may be she fears if anyone comes close to her, she might get hurt again if d same person goes away from her, be it emotionally like her mom..

Charmee

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.xzzinia2411sajanloverABCDesiGirl93Tabzy100littledevilsKriyanshsujana9apurva100ShrutikaSwaRonZehnaseeb.The007ShivaniZaYaHolic..-Ayesshhaa-..marauder

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KD's caring side n Kiya's harshness" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Well these two are the two most complex character of show. One who has the heart of gold but has hidden it under devil may care attitude and the other even though vulnerable trying to hid eunder Diva attitude. Their each meet has caused sparks. Today was no different . Loved how new aspects of their character is coming before us with each episode. Waiting for the next episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolicThe007Shivani

Zehnaseeb.

IF-Sizzlerz

Zehnaseeb.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
i loved the way KD took care of KiyaDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolicThe007Shivani

Kriyansh

IF-Dazzler

Kriyansh

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
i agree...i m luving KD...he is harsh yet caring wen it cums to her...i dnt knw i feel he already likes her haha...n kiya is so cute...i m luving them... they set d screen on fire...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

sujana9

IF-Rockerz

sujana9

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
i loved it ..! d way kiya tries to fake attitude wen she sees its KD hayee <333

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
KiSha... HAAYE Day Dreaming

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Even I loved that scene Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.