Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Panchi's friendship..
I was amazed to see Panchi entering in d cabin.. I was amazed dat she stepped in to support Ranveer.. I always knew she'll be there as his survivor but i thought she would be d one who wouldn't lie for anything.. but today she did.. for ranveer.. Wow hats off to their friendship..Big smileEmbarrassed

Though i thought she'lld be upset with Ranveer for doing such acts as yesturday she was like don't do anything stupid.. but she was fine wid it..

Ranveer's possessiveness 
And Ranveer... awww i loved this part.. he got so possessive when bobby told panchi fatty.. he was like don't call her dat.. awww.. He can call her moti but anyone else can't taunt her..  like only he has dat right..Embarrassed

CharmeeEmbarrassed

Edited by charmee_sammy - 24 July 2012 at 9:45am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

scarletmoongeetozMadeehaNshantellbrowncrazyforindia09cutieworldequalsyousajanloverDikshi92maaji89tani18Roshini1494spicySugar..-Araina-cool_shwetsTabzytaniya_dostiiswayamsharon100littledevilsdeboleena.mannaFullyFaltoo.--Greeshu--sujana9sakura_bbMeera1101prc_fan1Flame.Of.Rose..-Ayesshhaa-..marauderEndurance-Jwalamukhi-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Panchi's Friendship and Ranveer's possessiveness" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sakura_bb

IF-Rockerz

sakura_bb

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Yah never expected Panchi to lie in front of Principal for Ranveer...she really is a true friend!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

worldequalsyoucharmee_sammyNikki_Titli

sujana9

IF-Rockerz

sujana9

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Great post yaar :D

I "awed" when they all walk out of the princi's room and Ranveer rests his hand on Panchi's shoulder and they both walk so casually. Day DreamingBlushing
Second time i "awed" was when Ranveer asks Bobby to not call Panchi as "fatty".. 
Aww...Ranveer and Panchi are growing on me!Heart
never thought she will lie for ranveer ..cutest part EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

percap : d way Ranveer was hugging panchi ..HAYEEE <3333 Blushing

Edited by sujana9 - 24 July 2012 at 9:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

worldequalsyoucharmee_sammy

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakura_bb

Yah never expected Panchi to lie in front of Principal for Ranveer...she really is a true friend!!

Yeah dat was unexpected, she lied for Ranveer, indirectly dat made her one of them.. I thought should wouldn't want to be the part of their acts... But i guess her doing dat shows, that their is more important then anything else..even that lie of her.. 

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujana9

Great post yaar :D

I "awed" when they all walk out of the princi's room and Ranveer rests his hand on Panchi's shoulder and they both walk so casually. Day DreamingBlushing
Second time i "awed" was when Ranveer asks Bobby to not call Panchi as "fatty".. 
Aww...Ranveer and Panchi are growing on me!Heart

percap : d way Ranveer was hugging panchi ..HAYEEE <3333 Blushing
oh yeah i forgot to add dat part when ranveer places his arm around shoulder n walked so casuallyDay Dreaming 
I liked ranveer's possessivenessEmbarrassed even i was like awwwDay Dreaming

Precap.. mind blowing.. he hugging her from back.. n that song in BG.. made it so beautifulDay DreamingBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9

--Greeshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Greeshu--

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
eeep ! i'm falling more n more 4 dis couple !
loved it when ranveer told bobby nt 2 call panchi fatty
n the precap hayeee...the hug was magical Day Dreaming

charmee_sammy

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

IF Crazy Senior, BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
It was really unexpected...But just loved their bong...The way Panchi came in and stand in front of Ranveer...it was simply amazing...they r like best of friends...they are possessive and really care for each other...

charmee_sammy

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Greeshu--

eeep ! i'm falling more n more 4 dis couple !
loved it when ranveer told bobby nt 2 call panchi fatty
n the precap hayeee...the hug was magical Day Dreaming
ya i was all awww.. when he told bobby not to call her fatty.. panchi din't cared but he didEmbarrassed
m soo waitng for the precap hugDay Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.