Why Mainavati should not get moksh?

anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I understand that Himavan should not get Moksh for survival of world but why Mainavati should not get moskh?? Plzz someone explain meπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chanda925 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am taking a big leap here...

cause she is his wife thus other half. I read somewhere (Ramayan most likely) that once husband attains moksh, the wife does as well cause she fulfilled her job as a wife/ life partner/ other half. Its her job to stick with him through thick and thin and same goes for him. If he is not attaining moksh then she can't either. 

Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Also I think in today's epi Himvan explained to Parvati that he would not be able to attain Moksh since there is a doubt in Menavati's mind about Parvati's marriage to Shiv. So thereby it will not be possible for him to get Moksh either.
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohkkk...thats the reasonThanks for explaining me 😳
Edited by anu93 - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Moksh means being free from all the duties, free from all the bondages, surrendering, merging with the God. Shivjii is God, their daughter is Aadi Shakti, getting them united is a great deed, if done without any doubt will liberate them otherwise they are back in the bondage of Maya.

Mena is doubtful which is an obstacle in her path of getting Moksh. Devatas were bothered about Himavan not Mena. But kanyadan is a done by both of them, if anyone is doubtful that karma though is compelete but may not give compelete result to them. With their Kanyadan the marriage will proceed but their Mukti may not be achieved.
Moksh is an individual achievment, there is nothing like if husband doesn't get then even his wife can't.
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thnx for the post even i wanted to know n got the ans here..