Aniket's mystery track still on ?

raj-avin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
When the show started,they showed Aniket walking in  his sleep,climbing terrace,then once showed him with weapon and blood in Sanyuktas dreams,then couple of instances making us think whether Aniket not real son of Nikhilesh and Sanyukta. Is it all over now as even before engagement,nothing was mentioned.😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well, I guess that as Aniket is the lead here, his previous life history is kept under wraps. All these will unfold gradually with time. 

Even I wondered once why Aniket was shown with weapon and blood rolling face in Sanyukta's dreams. Never this incident was repeated again.

As far as I think, the sleep walk and depression filled life was shown to portray Aniket's loneliness. Did you see how these sad phases vanished from his life afterTejal's entry ??

Many things are still a big question. I guess we'll get to know more secrets in the coming episodes. Even Nikhilesh's brother Akhilesh, his mystery is still to be revealed.. 
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I had also wondered about Aniket's past, and what happened. Judging by Sheshwant's comment about his parents always favoring Aniket, and then he said even before...He was cut off from finishing his thought, I think something happened to make Aniket the way he is.

So We have lots of potential tracks still coming out way.
aisha.damor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was wondering d same...😊

dont know wats d story 😕... i think some interesting tracks r waiting 4 us

in d future....we have 2 wait...😉

i had said earlier in some thread...Aniket is the mystery box in dis show