Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
OMG!!! Kill me if i sound despo, stupid or whatever but Damn, What a PrecapEmbarrassed. I won't lie but the first epi was a stunner but it was more of a Intro thingie so couldn't judge much about the show from it But My gooodness, Today's episode literally swayed me off my feetLOL.

Starting from the spectacular show of friendship to the raging emotions,everything was just perfectly setClap. I loved how Bobby & mates came and saved all the 3 guys, i simply loved bobby's reasonLOL, didn't i state it already that i love bobby's character. Trust me, we all must have bumped into such girls at some point of time and nonethless i am so proud of such tomboyish cool girliesLOL. Then KD and Kiya's scenes were simply amazing, Ahhh They oooze hotness, Wow i mean the way they speak through their eyes is something i can't get over.

I see a totally different look in Kiya's eyes when she is with KD, its like she has more amount of hatered, something similar to a pretenceEmbarrassed,Gosh these two make me insane. I guess we have three scenes of their today and all of them were fabulous and very distinct.Star. Starting from "Garam pe thanda"  to "acting achi karti ho tum", KD has this power packed attitude that makes his charcater worth to applaudEmbarrassed.

Now comes the turn of a couple, i never thought i would like, yes i actually like ranveer and panchi, they are so cute and adorable and am sure Panchi has got those tiny miny feelings for his buddy. Didn't all of you love when Panchi's NonuLOL got angry when someone called His Moti as FattieEmbarrassed, How mesmerizing!!

Not to forget the bada dhamaka, the real JUNGLEE's entry. Woah!! i am so looking forward to Junglee jaitely and his proper entry. He would turn these chote junglees life upside downLOL.

Now comes my Favourite Part, The PrecapEmbarrassed. How many of you are still swooning over the same, Man! Kd and kiya locker room scene with that intense eyelockDay Dreaming .Seeing Ranveer's arms around Panchi's shoulders, aww i blushedLOL. Ye kal kab aayegaCryLOL

P.s- waiting for nice nice repliesAngry, i typed while watching SGTongue

Edited by kajen - 24 July 2012 at 7:22am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

scarletmoonmeenal04kittu_arshaArdour.Tabzykrittika23--Rumeli--100littledevilsStolenKiss.shaffy_arshaFullyFaltoo.sakura_bbsujana9marauderAyesha066-.Aphrodite.-..DamonCrazy..Flame.Of.RosesweetshineZaYaHoliclostmymusic.snowflake.relentless.-Araina-__Sneha__

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TBP: Astonishingly AH-mazing :D" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
hehe Im gonna res for now and edit AFTER I get to watch ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I so wanna comment in detail...wil be back soon

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
I wonder if Junglee and the Prici are related or something Tongue

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
You'll Get Nice Nice replies only Don't worry..LOL You've written everything so wellEmbarrassed
Even i was Loving the epi.. From the Starting till the end not evn 1 scene disappointed me..
The three of them coming to save their Friends..Big smile
Aww N Kd-Kiya's Thanda Garam fight.. Day Dreaming
N then him offering Kiya the handkercheif I was Blushing at that Moment..Blushing And In the Next second the sudden change of emotions.. But i was able to feel sumthing that cannot b said.. But there is something between themDay Dreaming
Evn The cutest Freindship of Ranveer and panchi Where
he says to Bobby Not to call her Fatty.. N then himself Calls her Moti..LOL
Thats true frndship..Tongue
But Oh God The Precap Killed Me..
Kd-Kiya's amazing Scene.. Juz waiting for that scene..Embarrassed
AnD RaHi oh i so loved the part Wen Ranveer Hugs Panchi from behind while singing for her.. They wer looking adorable!!!Day Dreaming

How am i supposed to wait for tomorrows Epi..?? Give me sum suggestion aartiCry

BTW I was wondering If That Junglee Is some kind of relative of the Princi.. Like His Son or sumthing!!
Ermm

Edited by Ayesha066 - 24 July 2012 at 8:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9sweetshine

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
hahahaa no wonder u disappeared ROFLhahaha but omg AWSUM topic aartiiEmbarrassedClap

soo truee today's epi like yestrday was anoder AWSUM oneEmbarrassed...and u said it alll haha they perfectly show cased everythiingBig smile.. I luvd it wen Bobby Panchi and KD cums in to save the other three and giving the reasons hahaha dat was soo awsumm EmbarrassedLOL

hahaha omg i'm luving Bobby too her character is really hatke the tomboyish-ness always grabs one's attentionEmbarrassed LOLand bobby is simply awsummm hahahaha her reason for Piddi hahahahadat was soo cool ROFL

abt KD -Kiya aaahhh wat do i say Blushinghahaha damn those two r like atom bombROFL hahahaha and today best thing was they showed two different scenes but both created soo much firee BlushingLOLhahaa...the garam mei thanda dalo hayyee i was jus Dead thereDay Dreaming...and then the handkerchief scene omg dat was sooo sweet how KD saw thru her tears and how she chnged her attitude suddenly seeing him uff dese two r soo hawt and KD damn dis guy has sum style man hahaha and i'm soo in luv wid him hahahaBlushing

And aaahh that scene whr Bobby calls Panchi fattie and Ranveer becuming all posesseive shit that was very cutee...these two r jus soo adorable...best buddies but sumthing more in their hearts awwwEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

and YIPEEE Jungleee is Bak Dancinghahahaha cant wait to see his entry at school especially his meeting with the rest of the junglees hahahahaLOL

OMG i'm still lost over the PRECAPP aaahhh the locker room KD-Kiya scene hayeee dil dhak dhak karring abhi se hahahaha he moves closer shiitttBlushing
and den Bin tere and Ranveer hugging Panchi from behind awwiiieee dat was soo cuteeDay Dreaming

shit too many things together hahahaha i'm luving dis show hahaha its soo awsummEmbarrassedHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9Ayesha066

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
I love everyone equally...I don't have any favourites...and I can't give a bigger compliment to a show than this! Each character adds their own flavour and am lovin' it

Edited by _Priyanka_ - 24 July 2012 at 8:04am

Flame.Of.Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
res!
brb

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.