Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Catatonic_Cat

IF-Dazzler

Catatonic_Cat

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
So I have watched,the first two episodes and the show seems extremely promising, the characters seem well-etched out and every character seems to have multiple layers and I like the fact that even a good girl like Panchi can give as good as she gets.
A lot of loves from me today:
I love both the couples and I love how Ranveer is so protective of Panchi and vice-versa.
I love the Nawabness of Samarth, him insisting on etiquette even when talking business.
I love the by-play between KD and Ranveer. The actor playing Ranveer is doing a fab job of switching between being the nice protective guy with Panchi and the provocative sarcastic twerp with KD.
I hope they maintain this standard, I am a little wary nowadays.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

swetha811Radioactive.FullyFaltoo.Radiance.-Lizzie-..DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..Ayesha066-Araina-snowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This show seems promising" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Agreed. The show is very promising and have my hopes up really high!

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Yeah, somewhat copied from a hollywood series.. hope the CV's dont ruin it in the name of EXPERIMENT... so far its fab <33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Shona, shub shub bolo ROFL

Radioactive.

IF-Dazzler

Radioactive.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
True the show seems promising. I agre to all the 'loves'( LOL ). KD-Ranveer parts were something I really liked. I'd love to see how these two get along.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Catatonic_Cat

Catatonic_Cat

IF-Dazzler

Catatonic_Cat

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
I love cliches when done well and its loaded with cliches but its the inter-play between the non-couple characters that makes it fascinating.
And please for god sakes no heavy-duty melodrama...

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Agree to u.. This show is Promising.. My expectations are very high from it!

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Even I love this show Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.