Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Hey Peeps,
I m here just to Inform, Read Carefully

Our CM (jyoti06) is going 'Inactive' for a week (6 days), from 27th July to 1st August, so there will be a delay in the Closing of the topics/Sticking few other important topics. So,if there are any issues popping up in the forum, it can be PM'ed to me anytime.

Any doubts, queries regarding ANY matter can be PM'ed to me, do not hesitate. Answers to PM's sent to Jyoti will be late as she isn't here for these few days.

Also, most importantly; a New Rule for these few days, if any topic pops up and needs to be closed. I will be posting a comment which will read "Topic to be Closed" After that i do not accept any discussion or any comments on them. Those violating this rule will be dealt with later.

Take Care,
Parvarrish Dev. Team
-Ridz and Jyo

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 26 July 2012 at 2:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-100prabhjyoti06swethasyam08snowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ATTN: Jyoti going Inactive for a Week" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Ridzzi thanks a lot for the note Hug...I m sure members will co-operate with u and there wont b much issues in these 6 days Embarrassed

Really sorry for the inconvenience , but any pending issues , I will come back and sort it Big smile...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-100prabhBubblyR.PerfectLove.swethasyam08snowflake.

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Jyo will be back either tomorrow or day after Tongue Dancing We'll see her online tomo or day after. Big smile Then If there are any requests or doubts, they can be PM'ed to her/posted here. Embarrassed

-Ridz

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 31 July 2012 at 11:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top