Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Lolzzz guys so very innovative names Piddi and Pungi ...lolzzz it'll b fun to watch them ... 

PiddiLOL

Pungi arey hamare nawab sahab...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scarletmoonmarauder

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Piddi and Pungi..." in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
These two really made their mark yesterday in the limited screen time they got. Piddi complete came as some one who has lost his marbles LOL and Nabab Saheb ka kya kehna. His style, the talking accent everything was just too good and hillarious.LOL .  These two certainly seems to compliment the main lead fantastically. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scarletmoonEndurance

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
I kinda knew that Piddi will be a hyper character. But he came off as better! He is hyper and "psycho"! Loved his rapport with KD and Ranveer. I had some serious doubts about Samar though. I thought he would be this arrogant guy who considers everyone else as dirt. But he came off as a surprise! Simply loved him! I became a fan of his deep voice and perfect Urdu! He took his time but he did things. Will look forward to more of Nawab Sahab! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Endurance

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Like I say, each character has been chosen and worked with just perfect amount to begin with :D

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Pinkifying Big smile

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Smile

tiara_magic

Goldie

tiara_magic

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
ME 2

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Celeste Hug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.