Fan Fictions

Complicated Arhi FF Part 25 Pg 137,NTL Pg 147 (Page 85)

Post Reply New Post

Page 85 of 148

-zunnilicious-

-zunnilicious-

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Hey all,
first sorry for the delay in the update, again my internet stopped working
Thank you very much guys for liking the previous update and for your comments. I honestly never expected this response, now I am planning to write a Complicated season 2 well I have the idea but first I will finish it and then I'll post that till then keep guessing or if you have any suggestion do let me know
well many of you guessed it right and many of you wanted it the same way,
One more thing, guys I am really sorry for not catching up with your PMs. I simply can't open PMs in my mobile hence I am unable to reply. Pardon me for it. I'll be back on replying to the PMs when my internet will be working properly

-Sumeela

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Complicated Arhi FF Part 25 Pg 137,NTL Pg 147 (Page 85)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-zunnilicious-

-zunnilicious-

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Complicated- Part 16

The meeting was exhausting but at last Sinha's agree to work with AR and that's another success of his which made him forget all his fatigue. He was in a good mood today, while driving he was listening music. Turning from Visaj Road as he take u turn, he saw something unusual. He lower the speed of car as he move some more close, he saw a girl wiggling in the grip of a boy while another boy was kissing her hand. He thought for a moment not jump into this matter which led nothing but to a fight, he was about to reverse his car when he saw the girl felling on the ground, immediately his foot pressed the brakes. The boys turned afraid first looking at the lifeless figure on the road and then at the car, in seconds they ran from there.

Arnav leapt out of the car and hurried to the girl. He straightened her and removed her hairs from her face, for a moment he was shocked. He was seeing her after three years and how! "Khushi" He whispered

"Khushi" This time he was louder, he jerked her body but she was numb. He checked her pulse it was running very fast.

"Khu….Khushi aankhain kholo" He massaged her hands, her body was getting cold but her pulse rate was high

"Khu …." Only then he heard her phone ringing. He picked it up

"Khushi kahan ho tum kab se wait ker rahi hoon main" this was Lavanya who like always started 

"Khu … Khushi … uss …. Uss ka pulse rate … high …. woh … yah ….." For the first time in his life he was stammering

"Kaun …. Kaun ho tum … aur KYA KIYA TUM NE KHUSHI KE SAATH" Lavanya yelled with fear

"I …. Main …. Khushi … uss … ki …pulse …high ….main ……"

"Tum … uss ke bag mein tablets hain, aik tablet us ski zuban ke neeche rakho …" Lavanya understood in a second about the matter. She didn't bother to know who is at the phone for her Khushi's life is important at the moment

Arnav did as she said but it cannot help for long he should take her to the hospital, he told the other girl on the phone

"Main Khushi ko hospital le ke jar aha hoon"

"Kaun se hospital?" She questioned

"I don't know, I'll call you once I'll there" He disconnected the call and lifting Khushi he approached his car

Khushi was in Operation theatre now, He called the girl and told about the hospital. Now he was sitting on the bench. He was seeing her after three years and almost in the similar situation as three years before. Anjali's face flashed in front of his eyes and her words echoed in his head;

"Jab tak tum Khushi se maafi nahi mango ge, usse iss ghar mein nahi laao ge, main tumhara chehra bhi nahi daikhoon gi aur na Khushi se miloon gi" That is the chance for him to get back his sister. He sighed and taking out his phone called Aakash

"Hello Aakash …. Please Di ko le ke abhi Life Care Hospital aa jao"

"What happened Bhai? Sub theek hai?" Aaksh asked worriedly

"Haan …. Bus please tum Di ko le aao" He disconnected before Aakash could further question

Only then he heard a voice at his back, "Excuse Me" He turned to see a girl and a boy standing there

"Yes"

"Khus … Khushi kahan hai?" The girl asked anxiously

"She is in OT" He replied

"Did you give her tablet in time" The boy asked and he don't know why he felt odd as he asked about her but he nodded his head

Turning back again Arnav called Aakash and confirmed that he was bringing DI with him. Meantime doctor came out of OT, he rushed to the doctor and inquired about Khushi

"Doctor how is she now?"

"You got her here in time, she survived the second heart attack, we are shifting her to ICU, you can meet her but please one visitor at one time" Doctor went away while Arnav was still in shock of doctor's words second heart attack

"Sec …. Second" He whispered to himself while Lavanya and Anuj made their way to the ICU. He almost fell down on the bench, it was all because of him

"Nahi Arnav Ji please aisa mat kahein hamari baat ……." For the first time she has called him by his name

"Nahi hum ne kuch nahi kiya …. Jeeju khud wahan aaye the ….. aap hamri baat toh ….." He knew she was not at fault but he had done this for her betterment and for his sister. He did this to keep her away from that creep Shyam but he cannot make her understand all this

"Bhai" Voice of Aakash brought him out of his thoughts, he looked up at Aakash blankly

"Haan"

"Bhai aap ne kaha tha ke main Di ko le ke aaoon" As Aakash said his eyes fell on Anjali standing beside him not looking at Arnav

"Haan … woh Khushi ….." Arnav narrated the whole incident and he could see Anjali shifting listening about Khushi and when she heard the whole thing, she came forward to Arnav and still not looking at him she slapped him hard

"Aaj tum ne khud ko meri nazar se gira dia Arnav ….."

"Di meri baat toh sunain main ne kuch nahi ……." Arnav forgetting the slap tried to explain his Di the situation but like Khushi she was also seeing what happened three years before,

"Tum ne usse ghar se kyun nikala …. Yeh bhi nahi socha ke woh choti si larki kahan jaaye gi …." Anjali said in tears while Aakash hugged her from side to console her

"Di relax"

"I am sorry Di" Arnav said with his head down

"Sorry mujhe nahi Khushi se kaho, agar woh tumhain maaf kare gi toh main bhi ker doon gi" Anjali said firmly

"Main Khushi se bhi maafi maang loon ga Di ….. please aap mujh se baat kero …. Mujhe danto ….. marna hai toh maar lo ….. per mujh se naraaz mat ho ….. please Di" Arnav said kneeling down clasping his hands in front of her. Anjali ignoring him asked Aakash to take her to Khushi. As they left Arnav not holding it anymore went out of the hospital

"I am sorry Khushi" She moved her hand

"Khushi aankhain kholo" Her eyes shot open hearing this voice. She stared at the ceiling and then looked around to search the source of voice. There was standing Lavanya only but the voice she heard was of Arnav

"Ar …..nav ji" She mumbled while Lavanya assuming she needs something go to her

"Khushi are you ok ….. theek ho tum?" Lavanya helped her to sit and she just nodded her head. Only then door opened and they both turned to see. Khushi froze seeing the person there

"Di" Her lips moved but Anjali just looking at her once left from there. Khushi felt guilty as she remembered about Shyam

"Main yeh expect bhi kaise ker sakti hoon ke such jaan ker bhi Di mujh se baat karein gi" Tears start floating in her eyes but she pushed back her tears as Aakash placed his hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him and the next moment she was hugging him

After half an hour Arnav came back to hospital. He saw Anjali sitting on the bench crying her heart out. He cannot see her like this. Within minute he took her hand and headed towards ICU.

"Bus Khushi …. Stop now" Aakash caressed her head she shook her head

"Aakash …. Bhai ….. aap ….aa ….aap …… aap ….. hum ….hamari ….. baa ….. baat ….. ko …… maan ….. maanain …..ge …. na" She was stammering while Aakash just agreed to her

"Haan Khushi ….. kaho kya baat hai" Khushi has told the truth to Payal but she take promise from her that she will never tell this to Aakash but now after today's incident she cannot hide it anymore from Aakash

"Hum ….. hamari …. Shaadi ….. pe ……." Before she could say anything the door opened and she a little pissed looked at the door and get the shock of her life. She cannot believe on her eyes that she was seeing him. Suddenly fear overtook her, she clutched on Aakash's hand tightly as she saw him approaching to her. She could see his red eyes and she knew he was mad. She closed her eyes in fear

Anjali continuously asking Arnav to leave her but when he came to ICU she feared not sure what he was about to do. He stopped near her bed and leaving Anjali's hand he gestured Aakash to leave Khushi

"Mujhe Di aur Khushi se kuch baat kerni hai" It was indication for Aakash and Lavanya to leave the room. They left the room. Khushi was now trembling in fear anticipating what might be coming as Arnav must have told Anjali about Shyam and her and now Anjali will also disown her. Her breathing was becoming hard and she was feeling suffocated now but then her breathing almost stopped and her eyes shot open what she heard

Enjoy ReadingSmile

-Sumeela

The following 138 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu20S786S10YShini.Shiva86et_tu_achuchilliespra12_ananeeshahaidersuganya91TaqsZakreena1146princessep13murkalsuperkid88gurukhushmoloosmeet.meaaliya172lostintheashestracy1191samsung04xyzw231docbennakp123manjusha_92MSgayatriMsFuzzybear69kethgauthami1spongebobchicksaj111tasminechahat128soniachammushalinikanaguneethuroseshivani15joa123srmirjiKavyaNaik123zoyadarkrosesakadafiKeenarapiyushifaffyTRND86CrazY-4-BaRuNhasheyMidnightReadervrinda725dasudisaarna753Arya1991kshubhangidhimmersarhiMeeshaalitokyoniharika111lovelyangel26_chaitraimli95Ashgbeauty14TirtharupaJazzyMohdopal10Krishika209Rubab4137SS88khusiarnavavchowdhuryzeediarskumarapoorvaarnavmadhusquarevaishuuAsrkkgsrarniepervaizak_maggifatima2603immayurfanmannat27saavan_loverdhrashteevikadesigirlannab-Siaa-kafalovespelljeya0301aafanvidya.sanjayhararnavcutiepreetseshatreeputhmoonlight2630veil_of_rosessegadSamyxxmelihoneyswatim318farha5556shagun05IronButterflyzariya123missmkA.Hajnalseeta_naipsCrazy_soul207shikhatintinumeettushonagudiakvarsha~Simz~Deedeepa1frenzyyphillips_2909caskerlara3110zafiangeldream14-Yuks-Ethereal-Path-afsha-shalini_sHansaNshafy_MNkeenu_kkAkorshiLaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..chavvi16Suchi.Rpinky89ASR6262rkapoor1382summaiyasayedmishti_17

farha5556

IF-Dazzler

farha5556

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
why rnt u not updating update soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelll1234-zunnilicious-

-zunnilicious-

-zunnilicious-

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farha5556

why rnt u not updating update soon.

Update Up Tongue

shafy_MN

IF-Sizzlerz

shafy_MN

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
awsome part

-zunnilicious-

farha5556

IF-Dazzler

farha5556

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
oops sorry,i didnt see the update,well very nice update,u made me cry.ohh my god i think arnav id say sorry to kushi.wow.loved the update.continue soon.

-zunnilicious-

shalini_s

IF-Sizzlerz

shalini_s

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
good that Anjali slapped Arnav.. hope once he hears abt Khushi's life, he dies everyday..

-zunnilicious-

ashi.1

Goldie

ashi.1

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
superb...Clap
awsmmm...Thumbs Up...Approve
but again cliff hanger...Unhappy
its not necessary to stop at such an interesting mode and that to every time...Ouch
hope u'll update soon...
pls update soon this time...Big smile
thanx 4 pm dear...Hug

-zunnilicious-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top