Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Yes, I think the forum is already active and Im so happy to see that!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wow! 3 Pages in 1 Day :O (Page 3)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ardour.

Goldie

Ardour.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Oh yeah it seems very promising, they have invested perfect proportion of time, creativity and money  whilst desgining the whole show and no wonder it has come out in such a good shape. More than anything am Happy that we have so many familiar faces in this forum, its like everyone has come out of their caves :P

Aarti, it looks so great to have familiar faces on the forum. Almost all of us are here. The D3 disillusion had taken a toll on us and see god is so graceful. He gave us TBP to kill away our disappointments.

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
oh yeah 3 pgs already down.. Well indeed high hopes after 1st epiBig smile

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_arsha

Oh yeah it seems very promising, they have invested perfect proportion of time, creativity and money  whilst desgining the whole show and no wonder it has come out in such a good shape. More than anything am Happy that we have so many familiar faces in this forum, its like everyone has come out of their caves :P

Aarti, it looks so great to have familiar faces on the forum. Almost all of us are here. The D3 disillusion had taken a toll on us and see god is so graceful. He gave us TBP to kill away our disappointments.
You know what Nikita, I am seriously amazed by the way we all are bonding hereLOL, i mean Gosh D3 forum spoiled us badly, made swaroninas and kriyansharians Katter Dushman! Despite all the tug of wars and stuff, i guess we have now adorned the capes of Maturity and that makes this forum even more coolerEmbarrassed

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
No CM n d show is not on the list of V channel too on the main pg of IF.. we need to inquire to d mods about this.. 

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

No CM n d show is not on the list of V channel too on the main pg of IF.. we need to inquire to d mods about this.. 
Yeah i guess we should inform Minuuu about it...she is the channel Mod naSmile

@khushi
Khushi u know minuu na...pm kar do Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmee_sammy

Flame.Of.Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged

MUMMA NO CM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mai case file karungi mods ke against! CM ko yahan hona chaiye!

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Yeah i guess we should inform Minuuu about it...she is the channel Mod naSmile

@khushi
Khushi u know minuu na...pm kar do Embarrassed
oh she is channel mod..ohk though i watch D3 n now TBP but wasn't on any of the V shows before :P  hmmm then anyone of us should pm her..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.