Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Well if maintain the charismatic start of the first episode then I'm sure this show is gonna rock the ranking system in few days only.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wow! 3 Pages in 1 Day :O (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Well if maintain the charismatic start of the first episode then I'm sure this show is gonna rock the ranking system in few days only.
YesLOL, hope they live upto all of ours expectation, i somehow can't swallow the fact that all of us are actually agreeing on somethingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9marauder

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Originally posted by marauder

YesLOL, hope they live upto all of ours expectation, i somehow can't swallow the fact that all of us are actually agreeing on somethingLOL

LOL Its kind of strange and wierd LOL

sujana9

IF-Rockerz

sujana9

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
i agree ..not even 24 hrs frm d episode being aired ..nd we see d forum already in 3rd pageMonkey Icons ..dats a good sign..Tongue so aim is top 10 abhi se..!

but no CM abhi tak ...
Monkey Icon

PrAjAKtA_D3

PrAjAKtA_D3

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Really...Hope this continues..!!Smile
But y wont it..TBP is that Awsuum..!!Big smile

Ardour.

Goldie

Ardour.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Aarti, TBP seems to be quite promising n its surely gonna become a huge rage if it continues wid dis interesting plot. I just can't stop myself from admiring the intensity between KD n Kiya.

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Well If that'll be the speed then in no tym we will b topping all the carts.. Gosh i'm so happy to see this forum so alive..Big smile
I'm enjoying its atmosphere.. Hav really high expectations from the show!!

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Oh yeah it seems very promising, they have invested perfect proportion of time, creativity and money  whilst desgining the whole show and no wonder it has come out in such a good shape. More than anything am Happy that we have so many familiar faces in this forum, its like everyone has come out of their caves :P

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.